[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the new season to me at a grade seven level.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8776.jpg (900KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8776.jpg
900KB, 2048x2048px
Explain the new season to me at a grade seven level.
>>
The story's being told at a grade seven level, it's not exactly complex or deep
>>
>>84113680
dude, LOLSORANDUMB
lmao
>>
>>84113680

bad coop has been doing bad stuff for 25 years while good coop is stuck inside dreamworld but he got out somehow but is now retarded because of being in dreamworld for so long. And then other stuff happened along the way
>>
>>84113680
normies get LYNCHED
>>
Can I watch the new season without any knowledge of the previous ones? Will anything make sense to me?
>>
>>84115935
No. Watch the original show, then the movie, then The Missing Pieces. Than the new show.
>>
>>84113680
I'll do it lower than that:

>Alright kids, listen:
>There's this detective who was trapped in monster land for 25 years
>A bad guy who looked just like him messed around and did bad things
>but the bad guy knew that when the detective left monster land, the monsters would come for him
>so he made a plan. He created a fake guy that looked just like the detective, to trick the monsters into coming after him
>when the detective leaves monsterland, the fake guy gets captured and he gets put in his place!
>but oh no!
>the detective can't remember anything, what a doofus!
>meanwhile, the bad guy is trying to escape when the cops get him.
>then the detective's friends, who have been looking for him for all this time, get called into to see him.
>at the same time, a craaaazy murder happened, where a body was found with a different head! Talk about a switch...
>the governmentis there to investigate, as the body is from a soldier who died years ago. And that soldier was actually a good friend of the detective!
>and in the detective's town, his old friends are trying to track him down, because the log said so.
>What is going on!?
>>
>>84113680
>grade seven level.

The series is intended for persons aged for grades 9-12. So don't waste your time, kiddo.
>>
>>84115935
If you don't want to watch Twin Peaks, don't.
>>84116043
Why do people always recommend this, but not any of Lynch's other works?
>>
>>84116072
Didn't understand shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.