[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Misguided vanity projects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

ITT: Misguided vanity projects
>>
was kathryn hahn trying to have sex with a ten yr old the best running gag?
>>
>>84113120
lol you actually saw this that's funny to me.
>>
>Arm crossing intensifies
>>
>>84113148
i've seen alot of mobies
>>
>>84113288
so have I, but I also have instincts. I saw the trailer for it and said "nope".
>>
https://youtu.be/KEisTLIWZ-c
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>from the guys behind talladega nights
>>
>>84113305
Well your instincts suck dick, it was funny.
>>
>>84113438
>Well your instincts suck dick
My instincts have made me avoid every single super hero film since 2008. I'd say I've been doing ok.
>>
>>84113455
More like, you got your opinions mixed with memes.
>>
>>84113484
What is the meme? That superhero movies are horrid? That Jeremy Piven is a shit-tier leading man?
>>
>>84112497
>kevin costner after dances with wolves

although i actually liked The Postman tbph
>>
File: 100% wrecked.webm (3MB, 638x332px) Image search: [Google]
100% wrecked.webm
3MB, 638x332px
>>84113455
are you sure that's just not the internet group think?

why'd you make this thread then faggit?
>>
>>84113570
>are you sure that's just not the internet group think?
what do you mean retard? the internet loves super hero movies. I made the thread to find movies where the suits thought a guy would sell but it didn't.
>>
>>84113305
>never subjected to movies you otherwise would have avoided

i have pretty good instincts with movies too and i can tell what i won't and will like, but through friends, girls and family you often see shit you wouldn't normally watch by yourself. you must not have a social life.
>>
>>84113789
Touche. I saw Ouija Origin of Evil this year because a girl much younger than me wanted to see it. It was crap.
>>
>>84113827
i said this in another thread but i sat through the whole first season of orange is the new black because i was trying to have sex with this girl. wasn't worth it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.