[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I stop watching this garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: entourage.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
entourage.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
Why can't I stop watching this garbage?
>>
Oh you will stop eventually by season 5 probably.
>>
>>84111347
It has great bants and the ending is pure kino
>>
its light. its fun. its relatable if you have friends
>>
>>84111378
I'm on season 6. It's gotten much worse. But it's still somehow watchable.
>>
jews
>>
>>84111347
Guilty pleasure shows general?

This is one of my favorites and it's a shame there's no series that can fill the gap

I'd like to see more shows revolving around the movie business
>>
>>84111347
Cause you delude yourself that their lifestyle is possible and that one day you will find friends like these and until then this show will simulate friends for you?

Not that I did that h-hehe
>>
>>84111679
Larry Sanders Show has some similarities, though I think it's much better.
>>
>>84111503
Just wait till it gets grimdark with Sasha Grey
>>
Because it's not garbage until that season that starts with Vince living on an island. It's a fun, comfy show up until that point. Medellin season is fucking kino, the show should've ended after that. Also, it's milf city.
>>
>>84111679
>Guilty pleasure shows general?
Spaced. It's mostly crap but i did like it back in the day.
>>
>>84111926
that's the beggining of season 5 and that only lasts one episode
>>
>>84112128
yeah that season is trash
>>
Jeremy Piven's hairpiece is awful
>>
>>84112282
they actually make some fun of that in the show where Dana gordon says she's doesnt need his sperm, but a sperm with thicker hair
>>
>>84111863
LSS is comedy kino, not a guilty pleasure by a long shot
>>
File: Larry-Sanders1.jpg (56KB, 446x445px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Sanders1.jpg
56KB, 446x445px
>>84112348
Good point, it is an incredible show with three very amazing leads.
>>
File: Piven-Hawaii.jpg (36KB, 486x355px) Image search: [Google]
Piven-Hawaii.jpg
36KB, 486x355px
>>84112282
Yet he's the best character on the show (it's not a hairpiece btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9pF9S7WTE
>>
>>84112282
i was in vegas in 2010, staying at the venetian. there was some event at Tao, and we going up the elevator to an exit near the entrance to Tao. Piven was about 10 feet ahead on the escalator. I can honestly say he's a true hairplug manlet.
>>
>>84111347

It's a great bro simulator
>>
>>84112381
Wally Balls>Drama>Ari
>>
>>84112499
get the fuck out, bitch boy
>>
>>84112499
wally balls is billy walsh?
>>
Finish the series and watch the movie, OP. Movie has a very satisfying ending.
>>
File: Drama-Entourage.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
Drama-Entourage.gif
2MB, 450x254px
the episode where drama takes one for the team and fucks a furry, my sides
>>
It's litty
>>
>it's an Ari puts roasties in their place episode
that's why
>>
>mfw the aquaman plot

I remember watching it thinking how unrealistic and shitty it was for an actor to get famous just off a superhero movie.

Now look, all we have these days are people getting famous off super hero movies.
>>
File: 1485249966676.jpg (69KB, 455x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485249966676.jpg
69KB, 455x342px
>it's a "johnny drama faces disappointment and rages out on someone and ari berates his employees episode"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.