[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Highly acclaimed movies you didn't like. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The Godfather.jpg (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The Godfather.jpg
46KB, 1024x768px
ITT: Highly acclaimed movies you didn't like.

Pic related.
>>
Why is it a meme to hate the Godfather? What didn't you like OP?
>>
>>84107910
It insists upon itself
>>
File: IMG_9221.jpg (48KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9221.jpg
48KB, 435x334px
>>84107940
Oh boy, here we go...
>>
I see a hook, but where's the bait?
>>
>>84107940
Kek, hello Peter.

I thought Bladerunner and all StarWars movies were shit. I also hate capeshit, especially Wolverine.
>>
The Seven Samurai, I vastly prefer Rashomon, Yojimbo, etc.
>>
I don't like Star Wars and I don't like Indiana Jones. I watched them as a kid and they weren't that interesting to me. When I rewatched them as an adult I just think they're too cheesy and I can't really get into them. It feels like they're lacking something or isn't engaging enough, I have trouble caring about any of the characters because they feel so shallow.
>>
Boring films in the Rotten Tomatoes top 100, IMDB top 250, Sight & Sound top 50, AFI top 100, BFI top 100, National Film Registry preserved films:

North by Northwest
The Maltese Falcon
Rear Window
The Babadook (wtf is this garbage doing on any top movies list?)
L.A. Confidential
Gone With the Wind
Cinema Paradiso (except I only saw the director's cut so maybe it doesn't count)
WALL-E
Oldboy
Raging Bull
Chinatown
Pan's Labyrinth
Howl's Moving Castle
V for Vendetta
The Deer Hunter
Fargo
Mad Max: Fury Road (this isn't actually boring, it just has intolerably bad motion quality because they configured the cameras wrong)
The Rules of the Game
The Searchers
The Birth of a Nation
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
American Graffiti
Duck Soup
Kes
Get Carter
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Genevieve
The Big Sleep
Bullitt
Oklahoma!
>>
>>84109135
I disagree with half of these. Also how is Fargo boring? That's just a matter of whether you like that particular brand of black comedy or not.
>>
>>84109202
Too slow, no reason to care about any of the characters. You say it's comedy but there's barely anything funny (and I have nothing against black comedy in principle, eg. I liked Heathers).
>>
>>84107885
But I like that one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.