[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he go too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: david chap.jpg (197KB, 1691x970px) Image search: [Google]
david chap.jpg
197KB, 1691x970px
did he go too far?
>>
>>84106453
No, it's a black male thing.
>>
was a great standup show
>>
>>84106532
are you saying majority of /tv/ is black?
>>
>go see him live in louisville the other week
>2 openers
>1 a woman trying to be the next Natasha Leggaro
>the other is the guy who played Ashy Larry
>Chappelle isn't that great
>tries to do the "mic hit into a laugh and walk around the stage" gag too much and it isn't landing
>drops a story about derby and forgets about it because of some drunk heckler
>at the beginning says he'll give a security guard 20 bucks if this show isn't better than his Netflix special
I felt kind of jiped. He owed that dude 20 bucks.
>>
>>84107094

Dude had a bad set!
>>
>>84106563
https://youtu.be/95XUnuT96GE
it most certainly was not nigger
>>
>>84107270
Nice channel faggot.
>>
>>84106532
kek
>>
>>84106453
>decided to watch those Netflix specials
>crowd is full of 20-25 yo numales and new americana girls
>not too surprised, Chappelle's audience has always been white-ish, but still bothered by the young age
>references Netflix shows on his routine
>oh well, I guess it was expected
>mostly celebrity stuff, no weird stories about anything
It wasn't bad, and the Cosby stuff was funny, but I couldn't help to think that he was held back. The audience was awful, as is "is it ok if I laugh? or should I wait for everyone to do it?".
>>
>>84106453
why does his head look so small on his body
>>
File: masterdisguise10.png (326KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
masterdisguise10.png
326KB, 554x313px
>>84109433
>>
File: 1492911452639.jpg (608KB, 1472x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1492911452639.jpg
608KB, 1472x1104px
>>84106453
/ourguy/
>>
>>84109382
I've always noticed his crowd get's kind of uncomfortable for patches of his specials. Even the "how old is 15 really" spot.
>>
>>84107094
I feel that's why TV shows and specials include the best material they can pull and leave out all the crappy jokes that no one laughs out.
I guess if you're paying to see it live, you're paying for the entire experience, the bad and the good.
>>
>>84109433
He started serious weight lifting a few years back
>>
>>84107094
>the "mic hit into a laugh and walk around the stage" gag
This shit bugs me so much.
It's his "Laugh Now" neon sign.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.