[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Joss Whedon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: zack-snyder~01.jpg (693KB, 2607x2333px) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder~01.jpg
693KB, 2607x2333px
>this man walks up to you
>"What have you done to my movie, Joss?"

How do you respond?
>>
made it watchable
>>
>>84106057

>You're Joss Whedon

I kill myself
>>
File: opps.jpg (730KB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
opps.jpg
730KB, 3000x1997px
I made it more feminist. Trust me, they'll love it.
>thousands of articles about how Justice League is Bill Cosby in movie form later
>>
>>84106084
/Thread
>>
>>84106249
They're hating on his WW script because it's "sexist" when it's basically Muh Stronk Womyn Kicks Patrick Arky in the Balls: the Movie.

He just can't win anymore.
>>
I quipped it
>>
>>84106874
I thought the quips were with me?
>>
It's 2017, zack, I made it as progressive as possible. I spoke with the execs and they've agreed to donate 100% of the film's gross to hillary clinton for president 2020
>>
>"did your daughter also leave behind a bunch of tapes? bet they are more entertaining and feelgood than BvS lol"
>>
>"What have you done?"
>>
>>84106057
>b-but I though if I changed Batman and Superman into black afro women it would appeal to the wider audience
>>
It was a bit dry and dark, Zack, I just added some zest. Come on, you've heard people complaining about Supes, so now after he rips Darkseid's heart out he winks at the camera and says:
"The best way to a man's heart is through his chest."
It's a happy medium!
>>
>>84106103
Probably the only correct answer...
>>84106929
But this is pretty good too.
>>
>>84106057
>this man walks up to you
>looks up
>"What have you done to my movie, Joss?"
FTFY
>>
>"I made it less problematic, you sexist rural sub-urban retard!"
>>
So what's worse, dark asshole Snyder Superman or quippy Whedon Superman?
>>
>>84107047
You're asking people to choose between ass cancer and taint cancer
>>
>>84106057
Probably made it even more unwatchable.
>BvS: now with more snarky dialogue
>>
Typical Whedon scene:

>Bruce Wayne makes an appearance at a charity baseball game in support of children with cancer
>starts out as pitcher but doesn't do so well, faking bad throws
>smirks to another player saying "I'm more used to bat-shaped things"
>that player tells him to take the batter position then
>suddenly a woman in the audience scream while some thugs run away
>he grabs his bat and growls "I'm the right batman for this job"
>he grabs another bat in his other hand and starts swinging them up and down simulating wings of a bat
>"it's assault and BATtery time"
>after he caught them and beat them up he snatches a pretzel out of man's hand saying "bat and breakfast" while winking and taking out his wallet
>he pulls a purple colored bill out with a bat on it and hands it to the man
>"always bet on the batman when it comes to battering bad boy with bats ;)"

Written by Joss Whedon
>>
>>84106057
>I quipped your shit up shitlord
>>
shut up, mysogynist
>>
>y-you too
>>
>>84106084
fpbp
>>
>>84106784
It's what you get for pandering to leftists. They just see it as weakness and redouble the attack.
>>
File: 3518303.jpg (128KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
3518303.jpg
128KB, 600x920px
>>84107358
You should write for the Darkwing Duck comics.
>>
>>84106784

He called Wonder Woman beautiful and curvy. You can't do that shit and get away with it!

The script is shit in the sense that it's completely unoriginal and trope-filled, sure.
>>
>>84107047
Snyder Superman is the brightest Superman yet precisely because he manages to remain Superman in a world where consequences to actions exist.
>>
I unironically believe that if Whedon wrote a script and Snyder directed it the result would be a 10/10 movie.
>>
>>84106057
say "It's not your movie anymore, Zack."

then i surreptitiously try to feel his muscles
>>
>>84109304

Whedon is a script doctor. He's not a great writer in itself. They should have someone else write it, have him do a polish on it and let Snyder direct. The result could be decent.
>>
File: why zack works out.png (50KB, 639x212px) Image search: [Google]
why zack works out.png
50KB, 639x212px
>>84106057
>>this man walks up to you
The key word is "up".
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.