[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: proposal1.jpg (780KB, 1884x2775px) Image search: [Google]
proposal1.jpg
780KB, 1884x2775px
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
Didn't know Manchester-By-The-Sea was in Alaska....
>>
>>84103597
Okay, so, like, Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian or something, and he works at a gold firm, I think. Sandra Bullock is some sort of a CEO, and she really hates Ryan Reynolds for some reason(?), like she thinks he's all cocky or something(?), so she wants him fired(?). But then she gets caught by the Border Patrol because she's actually a Canadian and she's going to get deported, so she has to marry Ryan Reynolds, even though it's previously been established that she hates her-- I mean him, and so he has toooo...he has to marry her...and give her natural citizenship through marriage or something...Yeah.
>>
>>84103681

Thank you
>>
>>84103741
...Yeah
>>
>>84103597
Buloock is Ryan's boss and she's canadian and on visa in the US and her visa expires and she needs to keep her job so she blackmails ryan and asks him ro marry her and then he takes her to his parents' house and everything and then in the end they get married and live happily ever after.

Also there's a scene from a male brothel where fat men perform belly dances.
>>
>>84103789
how did win an oscar
>>
>>84103807
>>>84103789
>how did win an oscar
Jews
>>
>>84103818
>>84103807
>m-muh jews
at least check if it did first, idiots.

It didn't win an oscar, sandra was nominated for the golden globes. This movie won nothing.
>>
>>84103828
>This movie won nothing.

JUST
>>
>>84103597

>pelvic tilt with flat ass

lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.