[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were any of them even remotely intelligent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 13

File: sopranos2_ampliacion.jpg (100KB, 650x424px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos2_ampliacion.jpg
100KB, 650x424px
Were any of them even remotely intelligent?
>>
>>84103184
Furio, European schools are better, even the shitty ones.
>>
furio and maybe silvio, rest were brutes but that was the point
>>
Silvio. And Pussy and Bobby tried their best
>>
They are pasta niggers so none
>>
>>84103184
if they were intelligent, they wouldn't be mobsters.
>>
>>84104757
They kinda grew up in it, it was their destiny
>>
$4.99/lb for Italian Sausage? That's criminal.
>>
>>84103184
Tony B scored a 140 on his IQ test
>>
File: baccapasta.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
baccapasta.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>84104794

>it was their destiny
>>
>>84103184
Hard to say.

A good deal of them have a very practical sort of intelligence, a nuanced social intelligence and awareness, and they definitely understand the application of force more than the more learned orbiters around them. The entire show showcases this quite a bit through the relationship between Tony and Melfi. Melfi and her intellectual colleagues are often showcases and effete and powerless before common circumstances in which Tony seems to thrive. He is capable of solving problems that they are incapable of handling.

It really depends on what you mean by 'intelligence.' If you mean, someone's applying their know-how to solve problems, I would say that a good deal of the mobsters are more than capable when it comes to this sort of thing. It depends on the sort of problems and the circumstances. Obviously, they're not well-educated but if you've ever studied at a university, you understand that being well-educated and being intelligent are two different things entirely.
>>
>>84104926

this is the best answer you're going to get OP
>>
>>84104926
showcased as effete and powerless, sorry
>>
>>84104849
136 to be exact.
>>
>>84103184
None of them were educated but I think plenty of them were intelligent.

>tony
>ralphie
>tony b
>patsy
>johnny sack
>carmine sr
>>
Real life Sopranos aka DeCavalcante family were 89 IQ.
>>
File: 1496837020932.jpg (164KB, 449x610px) Image search: [Google]
1496837020932.jpg
164KB, 449x610px
>>84104926
makes you think
>>
>>84104926

*cuts to black*
*don't stop believing stops playing*
*audience clapping*
*spez closes down r/4chan*
>>
you may be fooled by his language, but little carmine was actually kinda smart, like when he briught up the versailles story which tony didn't understand
>>
>>84105250
He was kinda smart,he was only a retard when it comes to words. He is basically AJ who became an influential mobster even after his father is dead. You can see that he is observant and but he just can't express himself.
>>
Berbers have like 90 IQ so no
>>
I do believe some of them were intelligent, they're just not educated.
>>
>>84104981
how was Patsy intelligent? he has like 10 minutes of screen time all in all. You only think he is because he wears glasses you schmuck
>>
>>84103184
i mean, they had more money and women than you

what else mattered
>>
Tony, Tony B., and Silvio were all smart guys. Furio too.
>>
>>84103184

ralphie was smart. he was the best earner and he came up with a lot of really ingenious scams. silvio and tony weren't retarded either and while not traditionally book smart, still knew enough about the world and the way things worked.

on the other hand, if paulie and christopher took an IQ test i think they would be classified as mentally retarded.
>>
>>84106705
Well he is the accountant of the crew and he has intelligent children. Those are good indicators of intelligence. He is also non flashy and a good earner.
>>
>>84106788
>Maron', what the fuck is this potzi test? it's just a bunch of fuckin triangles and squares, fuck you doctor and fuck this head-shrinkin queer test
>>
I must be loyle to my cappo
>>
>>84104926
one of the points the show makes is the threat of physical force (or death) is a very easy and efficient way to "solve" "problems." At least until it can't or doesn't work and then its worse than useless.

So they don't have much actual problem solving ability, as they can solve just about any problem the same way (intimidation and murder) and any time these tactics don't (or can't) work, they're at a loss. One of the plotlines that dealt with this specifically was chris having to deal with the fact paulie is a complete and total asshole and paulie having absolute power over chris. Intelligent people would have figured out a compromise where everyone wins, but chris couldn't use violence so paulie had no reason to even consider compromise.
>>
>>84104794
>dey wuz good bois, it wuz societies fault

fuck of cuck.
>>
>>84104926
Tony on the otherhand is illiterate. Remember his letter to Melfi.
>>
>>84104849
>>84104979

Tony B scored a 158, Tony Soprano scored a 136

t.autist
>>
>>84107379
There are plenty of different ways you can use physical force to solve a problem. If you do it poorly, you end up creating greater problems and getting yourself killed - like the two young guys who worked under Chrissy.

It's like saying a scientist doesn't have problem solving ability because they mostly work with experiments.
>>
>>84107162
Pretty much yea
>>
>>84107562
If the scientist's only experimental model was "hit it until the desired results are achieved" then yes, that would represent a decided lack of problem solving ability.
>>
>>84107562
another plotline that dealt with how little problem solving ability they had was the russian. It becomes very obvious very quickly they aren't going to be able to intimidate this person and then they fail at killing him, and just about freeze to death in the dumbest way possible.
>>
>>84104665
>here spend a bunch of time studying statues and paintings and how to cook with snails & horsemeat
>here's a pamphlet on teeny-weeny America LMAO look how small it is only 400 years history
>no, don't ask why all your classmates are on the ground praying
>no, don't ask why the country is broke
>now please stand and recite the Allegiance to Merkel

yep, better.
>>
>>84107769
Why do amerilards always think europe is a country?
>>
>>84107907
Never claimed it was.

Reading comprehension problems lad?
>>
>>84107769
dont some of your states have like a 25% illiteracy rate? most europeans speak at least 2 or 3 languages.

>>84107907
learning to read isn't a given in american education. if they can understand the concepts of oceans, continents and countries that's above and beyond
>>
>>84103184
I feel like Tony was intelligent, but it's kind've like a "street" intelligence, the same way in which Del Boy can often spout humorous one liners off the top off his head but nevertheless be in general a bit of an idiot. Or at least someone who is perceived to be an idiot.

This is a television show we are talking about were all the shows are pre-written, so this discussion is a bit redundant. But if we are to judge the characters within the boundaries the writers have set for them, I would say that Tony is intelligent. But, not say, the type of intelligence someone would associate with Stephen Hawking or Einstein. More of a quick wit type of intelligence. I remember him describing Meadow's African American boyfriend, describing him of the top of his head as an "oreo cookie". He's filled to the brim with metaphors and every line of dialogue he speaks is full of them. Plus, he's decisive. And his decisions for the most part are for the better.

The problem is that his lusts, position, and the control-freak persona accompanied with being "the boss" make him seem to possess more of a Winston Churchill, "bulldog" intelligence, than say a scientific type personality.

His actions often lead to his thoughts, and not vice versa. That is perhaps why he may be misconstrued as being unintelligent.

Paulie was an idiot, who had more brain than braun.
Sylvio had more of a bean counting, numbers type intelligence, but frankly was a brutal hunchback who just seemed angry all the time.
Christopher had the most idyllic personality, and i don't think his scripts were that bad (if a little low-key). He suffered the fate of being born into a family that was destined to consume his whole lifestyle. He could've been a really intelligent guy, he clearly had imagination and strokes of creativity. I think his subjugation is actually one of the more tragic element's of the series. When he could've been that bird and flown away.
>>
>>84104757
I think a lot of mobsters were retards.

Al Capone had an I.Q. of 95.
>>
>>84108042
*Paulie was an idiot who had more brawn than brain.

typo
>>
>>84107959
>Speak two or three languages

""English"", Arabic, and whatever cucktongue their host country still desperately tries to cling to, wow!
>>
>>84108101
it's always sad when you see an american who's never been outside of america

portugal for example, one country which americans on this board and /pol/ like to stereotype as a muslim invaded country has far less % of muslims than the US.

even england and france have about 5% and 8% respectively.
fox news might say things like "birmingham is a no-go zone" but they're just relying on the fact you're too stupid to look it up and too poor to go over and find out for yourself
>>
>>84108316
I watch fox news it's my favorite channel
>>
>>84103184
Do people really think of Furio as intellectually subnormal? That's a shame, he seemed fairly bright to me. Paulie's a fucking retard though.
>>
>>84108316
too bad mart sharters aren't having terrorist attacks every other day or you might actually have a point
>>
>>84107907
Why do eurocucks project so much?
>>
File: flat-earth-625x350.jpg (50KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-625x350.jpg
50KB, 625x350px
>>84108437
>>
Some of the characters might have some quick-thinking that develops from being placed in life-or-death situations, but I honestly always felt just about all the cast were little more than thugs. Their only way of solving a problem was to violently lash out at other people, or kill them. There is so much collateral damage in the show that I doubt Tony and his gang can figure out how to do something without somebody ending up dead, accidentally or not.

>>84108316
I wouldn't take it too personally. Posters who parrot that stuff are probably borderline retarded on top of being severely autistic. It makes for tedious conversation but you can get by.

>le cuck le cuck le cuck xD
>>
>>84107652
Tony's problem solving model isn't "hit it until the desired results are achieved" either, though. There are clearly different leagues of mobsters. Carmine, Tony, and Johnny Sack are where they are because they know when and how to use violence.
>>
>>84108505
Yes we're just autistic, everything is fine. Please pay your taxes, it will get easier when you let in all those doctors and engineers in droves
>>
>>84108042
What makes you think Christoffuh could've been intelligent? I really don't think the show ever seriously entertained the idea that he could make it in hollywood, or any field really - even his mafia success is just nepotism. He nearly always seems like he's of below-average intelligence.

I feel like everyone is too hard on Paulie though. He's no professor but it definitely takes some kind of cunning to survive as long as he has
>>
>>84108084

They ran illegal empires that were succesful. they arent retards.
>>
>>84104926
This. Middle class cunts will never understand this.
>>
>>84108559

i don't think we're being too hard on paulie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4OakqPbUj0
>>
>>84108437
no in the US it's mass shootings and insane levels of general violent crime instead.
in london it was:

>they cant get guns or bombs so it has to be knives and vans
>single figure casualties, police have neutralised all terrorists within 10 minutes
like yeah, to an extent it sucks2be manchester but i'm sure they're taking a leaf out of the met police's book at this point.
either way you're safer in the least safe english city than you are in the safest american city.
>>
>>84104926
>It really depends on what you mean by 'intelligence.'
The ability to recognize patterns in sets of data and make predictions based on those patterns as a function of time.

Aka general intelligence or IQ.
>>
>>84108559
People are hard on Paulie because he kills a lot of people for no reason - sometimes people who have no relation to mob business.

>>84108619
Whoa, cool that class envy man. You don't need to be a white-collar professional to realize most of these guys are muscle-heads. The show makes it abundantly clear. If they couldn't beat someone up or kill them, most of them would be helpless or impotent in society.

On a related note, it reminds me how so many comments on youtube clips talk up the shit like "code of honor", "family", and "respect" and so on that the characters live by, and how admirable that is, without realizing that it is just a front or cover to justify the gang's extensive violence and brutality in selling drugs and controlling prostitution. I don't know how many people get that central contradiction about the mafia.

>>84108536
>le cuck le cuck le cuck le cuck xD

Good one, ha!
>>
Tony was the smartest of the bunch.

In the dream sequence it was implied he could have been a football coach if he stayed out of mob life.
>>
>>84108615
Yeah and most ended up dead or in prison pretty soon. If you are smart there are better ways to make money and enjoy it. Only a dumbass would want to be in the mob
>>
>>84108559
Well I'm being over the top when i describe Christopher as being intelligent. I suppose I'm just trying to say that in comparison to his fellow cohort, he had slightly more flair. A bit more going for himself. He wasn't all about the "family's" way of doing things. He had imagination.

I agree completely with your second. ie: the "cunning" part. I think that is where most of the characters in this series excel. We might think they speak like their talking out their arse alot of the time. Sometimes when their being deadly serious it's funny to us. But when it comes down to it, they know how to get shit down. I think it takes a certain level of intelligence to approach and intimidate a certain sombody, or a business, in the way in which they do. But I might be confusing intelligence with sheer ruthlessness. Or perhaps the delusion of power. I suppose it's easy to think you're king of the street when your robbing the local gardener of his paycheck without fear of consequences.
>>
>>84108437
>its an americans obsess with terrorism episode

terrorism means nothing. You get killed by smoking, driving and eating, not by terrorists. Its a hoax, in a sane world no one would care
>>
>>84108790
>without realizing that it is just a front

It's not really, though. I mean yeah, they didn't uphold those values as best they could, but they were still present. I would say that's what helped contribute to the Mafia's overall cohesiveness and ability to influence society as an organization. Hell, JFK was said to have had ties to the mob as well as Frank Sinatra. Nothing else has really come close, as far as organized crime groups go, mostly because they lack those beliefs.
>>
>>84108899
>it's a European is a muslim apologist episode
I'll take 2 oranges but all I have is an apple
>>
>>84104981
This, pretty much. They were all pretty much uneducated and illiterate, but some of them had practical intelligence. I would also add Silvio to your list.
>>
>>84108084
He also got syphilis as a 17 year old, which over the year started to eat into his brain as he got older and never dealt with the disease.
When he got sent to Alcatraz, the medical examiner there when he got released wrote that he was more or less a vegetable by that time.
>>
>>84104926
you don't receive upvotes on this website my man
>>
>>84107769
Pathetic post
>>
>>84107769
>school shooting 101
>>
>>84108890
If intelligence is "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills", then you're definitely right.

Most of these guys are adept in a variety of mob 'industries', like jacking cars, holding up delivery trucks, extortion, protection rackets, illegal gambling, etc. They use intimidation, force, and violence as their skills and there's plenty of evidence to show how well they can apply them.
>>
>>84108982
so you have no argument, got it
>>
>>84108940
>they didn't uphold those values as best they could

Ha ha ha man, that's quite the euphemism for "killing, murdering, and maiming a shit-ton of people"!

No one idolizes the cartels for example, and honestly the Italian mobs in their prime were little better than the Mexican cartels, no matter how classy they look in the movie the Godfather.

What I am saying is that all the talk about "family" and "respect", whatever their root in societal cohesion, was just an excuse for violence and brutalization of other people, with the ultimate goal of selling drugs, alcohol, whatever (you name it). Thus it makes me not take very seriously claims that "at least they respected each other" when its root is just a tool with which to kill other people.

This is one of the bigger themes/undercurrents that runs through the show, imo, but it is obfuscated by the fact that since it is told from Tony's perspective, we root and relate with him and want to see him succeed.

>>84109055
when he was released he was reduced to smearing his own shit on the walls. It's kind of karmic if you look at it as a trajectory of the Italian mob in general.

>>84109099
lol you're right, he should have just posted one of these quick canned responses for easy (You)s:
>what did he mean by this?
>gabbagool
>Carmella would you shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>Watch it
>Was this kino?
>>
>>84109195
You have no argument friend. You're relying on the American dumb/European enlightened meme. That's not real life.
>>
>>84104749
Kek
>>
>>84105083
>me on the left
>>
File: 0688466e3cecadb1482fb8cc2726203a.jpg (181KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
0688466e3cecadb1482fb8cc2726203a.jpg
181KB, 1024x789px
G-guys. Bottom row. Look at the qt Roseanne Perna. What do you think her role was?
>>
>>84109256
I didnt say americans are dumb. I said they obsess with terrorism, which is a fact. Being scared doesnt mean you are dumb. You seem to be scared too so I explained how your fear is irrational, thats all.
>>
>>84109199
>was just an excuse for violence and brutalization of other people

Again, I don't really buy it. When they're talking about family and respect, it's very isolationist. They mean looking after each other within a group, the rest of society be damned. Also, the cartels are at least a formidable organized crime group. Look at the black gangs throughout every major city in the US, they're what you get when you cut out values.

>This is one of the bigger themes/undercurrents that runs through the show

Tony trying to maintain respect between his group and Johnny Sack's helped prevent a war. Do you really think non-Mafia mob groups would have gone to the trouble? If a member of one Mafia stepped out of line and damaged relations with another, he would be punished for it (often killed). I think that kind of criminal culture is absent when looking at most other organized crime groups, who would just go to war constantly.
>>
>>84109256
The irony of coming into a thread to shitpost, only to say someone else doesn't have an argument to stand on.

Talk about the Sopranos or go somewhere else. sage'd; your post is not worth a bump.
>>
>>84108316
"Only" 8% muslim. Thats fucking a lot you idiot.
>>
>>84109333
I'm not afraid of terrorist any more than any other thing. Nice try.
>>
>>84109311
Well the guy near the top is her dad

So I'm guessing she got paid to do nothing
>>
Tony was pretty intelligent and knew how to cover his tracks, he said stupid shit during the series every now and then but I don't think we could claim to not make dumb remarks during our lives plenty.
Tony's like Kingpin, highly intelligent while also being big enough to take on anybody around him.
>>
>>84109363
then why care? Worry about more dangerous things. Argue for better healthcare of traffic laws or whatever. The amount of people who die due to terrorism is ridiculously small (unless you live in Afghanistan). The amount of money the US and other countries put into anti-terrorism could have easily been spent more effectively otherwise.
>>
>>84109466
I don't care.
>>
>>84107769
>>now please stand and recite the Allegiance to Merkel

it's funny because you americans LITERALLY do this indoctrinating bullshit
>>
>>84106705
IRL he's a genius professor and holds several PhD's
>>
>>84109466
You seem to think people are only capable of worrying about a single thing at a time. This isn't true. Healthcare has been a major issue in the US for years, it was relevant under Obama and again now under Trump.

The total death count is irrelevant. Terrorist attacks represent the warfare ongoing in the Middle East branching outward and moving toward the developed world. While most of the attacks are small now, why should we give them the opportunity of growing? It's very reactionary and childish to conclude that they're not a huge threat at the moment, so we shouldn't respond until they are.
>>
>>84109630
look man, I respect your opinions, but this isn't the thread to talk about them. Both of you.
>>
>>84103184
Furio and Tony. Tony is actually very intelligent.
>>
>>84107959

>25%v literacy

Why do Europeans just make things up?
>>
>>84108720
Pretty stupid definition if intelligence desu
>>
>>84109832
They're probably right. Our standards are shit to help certain groups get by.
>>
>>84109199
>What I am saying is that all the talk about "family" and "respect", whatever their root in societal cohesion, was just an excuse for violence and brutalization of other people, with the ultimate goal of selling drugs, alcohol, whatever (you name it). Thus it makes me not take very seriously claims that "at least they respected each other" when its root is just a tool with which to kill other people.
These values refer to the relationships within the group though.
>>
>>84109052
Yeah,good call,he is the adviser and a successful businessman.
>>
>>84109832
>25%v literacy
>Why do Europeans just make things up?
https://www.uab.edu/news/service/item/6245-redefining-literacy-for-alabama-families

also i said 25% illiteracy, not 25% literacy. kind of ironic that you missed that lol
>>
>>84103184
Tony was extremely intelligent and displayed it on many occasions.
Sil was a decent consigliere and businessman. Also intelligent.
Some of the others, like Ralph, were also of above average intelligence. If someone was described as a "good earner" they were generally smart.
>>
>>84103184

the point of mobsters was always that 95% of them were dumb animals.

Check the opening scene of the godfather. Pretty strong messaging of that fact.
>>
>>84108899
Kill yourself you fucking cuck

t. actual European male
>>
>>84110973
Should have added "with autism" to your post, not that you'll get this one either
>>
>>84111039
There are reasons to avoid trying to integrate Muslims other than avoiding terrorism
>>
File: 1488170726419.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
1488170726419.gif
2MB, 280x296px
>>84104926
IMDB refugee?
>>
File: ttevA29[1].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttevA29[1].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (75KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
75KB, 453x450px
>>84108475
>>84108101
Cuck cuck cuck
>>
File: 1496455568078.jpg (86KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1496455568078.jpg
86KB, 1400x788px
>>84108615
>give me money or I'll kill you

If most weren't dead now they should be giving Ted talks on motivation and success.
>>
>>84107769
I am american and I cringed. Just stop, faggit
>>
>>84107769
You should travel more.
>>
>>84108475
how is that projecting? Are you just parroting things you've seen smart people say?
>>
>>84108615
They murder each other over a few thousand dollars.
>>
>>84109165
>mowed over by a vehicle 1302
>>
>>84109734
you have to go back
>>
Nobody in this thread has mentioned how smart Pussy was. Not as smart as Tony, but Pussy was definitely around 120 assuming Tony is around 130. Paulie and Christofah are possibly around 95
>>
>>84109311
>those low level nicknames

did hollywood lie to me?
>>
>>84112746
some of them are pretty good
>>
>>84112592
Chrissy was nowhere above 80. He was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>84108559
>even his mafia success is just nepotism
As opposed filling out an application form like most mafiosi?
>>
>>84113149
The difference is that even if someone like Tony got into the mafia through nepotism, he clearly had what it took to survive and succeed. Chrissy should have been a corpse within a few episodes. The sole reason he lasted as long as he did was because of Tony's sentimental attachment to him.
>>
>>84109311
>Edwin "Money" Spears
>black
>lowest on pecking order
What do you think he meant by this?
>>
>>84111747
Every fucking time I see this picture in thumbnail, the background looks like Watto's junkyard on Tattooine. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>84112447
kek, whataboutism is great.
>>
>>84107769
Insulated moron
>>
>>84113224
Blacks are always at the bottom.

>b-b-but muh dick

That's all they have.
>>
>>84109099
He's not ------. You are though.
>>
File: 1396699118058.jpg (98KB, 484x596px) Image search: [Google]
1396699118058.jpg
98KB, 484x596px
>>84113257
damn, i thought i was the only one
>>
>>84113294
nigga we was kings and shit
>>
>>84109311
I thought Italians didnt like nigs now they work with them?
>>
>>84113044
As a 130 myself I really can't fathom just how low 95 is let alone 80

Literally a nigger at that point
>>
>>84113687
>As a 130 myself I really can't fathom just how low 95 is let alone 80
You probably shouldn't believe those internet tests so much anon. Just imagine your level of intelligence, but without the delusional self-importance and you're there m8.
>>
>>84109311
these are some ugly fucking dudes
>>
>>84113814
I was given a test by my public school in which an expert was brought in and we had a one-on-one

Both my parents are ivy league graduates
>projecting
>>
>>84113961
It's a shame you're using your free time posting memes on the television section of a Mongolian racing forum
>>
Patsy Parisi was pretty smawt, and Jackie Aprile
>>
>>84114009
Not really, 130 is only the 96th percentile, probably only 93 when nonwhites are removed from the equation
>>
>>84113961
lol dude nobody gives a shit about your parents or the beautiful and unique snowflake that you're convinced you are.

Both my parents also went to expensive schools and both my parents where clinical child psychologists. Given my personal diagnostic expertise and the overwhelming intelligence I earned because of who my parents are, I can easily and with no doubt diagnose you as a faggot.
>>
>>84107769
>blob gets triggered: the post
>>
>>84107769
>when you're too ignorant and poor to travel so you convince yourself everyone else sucks anyway
>>
>>84113224
I'm guessing the blacks on there were more like guns for hire than actual member of the family.
>>
>>84114045
jackie was an imbecile. a good example of education not equating to intelligence
>>
File: kekekekekekekekekekek.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekekekek.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>84112746
>"John"
>"Sam"
>"Tim"
>"Ron"
>"Marty"
>"Mac"
>"Little Nicky"
>"Little Joe"

Tic, Beans, and Blackie are the only ones that even made an effort. And I guarantee nobody calls Edwin "Money."
>>
>>84114419

of course you have to be italian to be in the mafia. they'll let people associate with them and they'll hire them to do shit but they can never be made if they're not italian. in fact usually they have to be sicilian, not just italian.
>>
>>84113224
>>84113482
A: Italians are part eggplant.
B: The "italian" mob in America has relied on blacks and browns forever.
C: The 100% Sicilian rule hasn't mattered since the 70s for being made. Now if you're at all Italian you're eligible.
>>
File: billq.jpg (47KB, 435x592px) Image search: [Google]
billq.jpg
47KB, 435x592px
>>84107769
i hope was just a failed attempt at banter
>>
Anybody who thinks little carmine wasn't playing 4d chess is a pleb
>>
>>84108559
>loyle to my capo
>>
>>84107769
>>no, don't ask why the country is broke

Why should they ask that, they're educated and know the reasons why their countries are getting shafted by the EU. Perhaps they should ask why the US's national debt is currently sat at $19,4trillion, 106% of your GDP?
>>
>>84108720
This would mean your average machine learning algorithm is more intelligent than most of us.
>>
Why did Vito suddenly become flamboyantly gay by season 6, dancing in gay bars in leather while perving on Meadow's boyfriend? He realized how anti-gay the Mafia was, right? Because doing all that seemed pretty retarded.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.