[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will theaters be offering quip friction burns insurance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: mcu.png (540KB, 767x821px) Image search: [Google]
mcu.png
540KB, 767x821px
Will theaters be offering quip friction burns insurance?
>>
>>84101052
People will be shouting out their reddit usernames at that scene
>>
>>84101052

>Remember how awesome the airport scene was in Civil War

No
>>
File: 1487609592275.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1487609592275.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>84101107
>>
>>84101052
Hype
>>
>>84101107
>>84101496
I liked that scene a lot so you two can feel free to suck my enormous dick.
>>
>30 characters fighting each other and/or endless robots/alien grunts that all look the same in a cgi parking lot with no tension or stakes

three words: hella f*cking epic
>>
why would they think this is a good idea
>>
>>84101052
>30 Characters onscreen at once
>This is somehow a good thing

Kinda hard to be a superhero when you're just one of many
>>
>>84101052
>>84101107
>>84101574

>30 characters in one scene
I sincerely cannot wait. this scene may potentially become Bane 2.0. it's not going to be a shitpile, it's going to be a beautiful interstate traffic pile-up of multiple sewer trucks and asian old lady coupes. There's no way /tv/ is going to just pass off this chance to experience the nth dimensional corniness of spiderman™ telling groot© to watch his tone when talking to black widow® while she's consoling thor™ who just got his feelings hurt by dr. doctor© for siding with ultron's® idea to let capt. marvel™ lead the capt america® rescue plan based on antman© and the wasp©®'s blueprints which were highly praised by uncle ben's Spectre™®© cameo commissioned by dr. wells® who decided to order intergalactic pizza to cool down this hothead meeting, and once the pizza guy comes he diffuses the situation and wraps up the scene by saying "hey I'm Stan Lee™ Yelnats® and I don't know why Tony Stank™©® keeps ordering all these combos but maybe different flavors™©®©™™® are a pretty good idea after all. Shucks!"

I'm dead serious. I wholeheartedly am looking forward to this specific scene moreso than anything else
>>
What the fuck IS this thread?
holly shit
>>
>>84102041
Shut up cuck
>>
>DCPajeey deflecting the Quipptastic Wonder Womam
>MR Quip Whedon is on DC too
Ayy jej
>>
>>84101538
Its completely out of place in the movie.
>>
>>84102000
>>84102095
didn't falcon even give a direct nod to this when telling peter parker we normally don't talk this much during a fight?
>>
>>84101052
>over 30 character at once
>half of them are Iron Man clones
Jesus christ
>>
>>84101772
When everyone's super... *dramatic pause* ... no one will be.
>>
File: Ed1HVEpw.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ed1HVEpw.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>84101107
The opening cinematic of MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON is a better representation of Civil War than that shitty movie Feige shit out
>>
>>84101107
The airport scene in civil war is prime "unintentionally funny kino"

The quips were cringe, the action was cringe, but everything was so awkward.

If it didn't have the MCU logo stamped on it the scene would have gone down in history as Daredevil playground fight bad
>>
>>84102347
Wait... name an "Iron Man Clone" other than War Machine.
>>
>>84102784
dr. strange is basically DnD iron man
>>
>>84102784
Flies, quips snarkily nonstop, shoots people dead with reckless abandon, has robots help him out
>>
>>84102923
>>
>>84102814
Ok, I can see that. I didn't watch the Dr. Strange movie, but the characters' faces look almost identical in the comics.
>>
>>84102784
Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Memelord and anyone who had his origin story in a film part of the MCU
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.