[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their wedding night like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sam_and_Rosie_at_their_wedding.png (621KB, 1250x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_and_Rosie_at_their_wedding.png
621KB, 1250x532px
I'm sure these two did things the old fashioned way and saved themselves for each other. How did the big "event" unfold?
>>
find your own fanfiction
>>
She took the BOC whilst Sam watched
>>
>>84100656
Sam touched his tip to her hobbit bush, felt the hairs on his baggins and shared his load
After a few nights of that he managed to get it in for a few pumps and cum rather than premature
>>
File: 1493391064040.jpg (143KB, 1088x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493391064040.jpg
143KB, 1088x720px
>I can't suck it for you, but I can suck you
>share the load
>my old gaffer would have a thing or two to say about that!
>>
>>84100656
He put his finger through her ring.

He entered her hobbit hole.
>>
>>84100947
>entering a hobbit hole

I wonder how much mileage this joke has in every tavern in middle earth.
>>
>>84100915
For Frodo!
>>
In all seriousness though, during the Scouring of the Shire chapter, all the hobbits had become hardass cunts. They were bossing other people around and immediately staged an uprising against the bolshevik shits who bullied everyone.

Some collaborating uncle tom tried to enforce the new no entry policy on them and Sam immediately started giving him shit. It's a must read chapter for any fans of the movies who are too lazy to read a whole book imo.
>>
>>84101023
>tfw you realize that it's all a communist allegory
>"There wasn't no smoke left, save for the Men; and the Chief didn't hold with beer, save for his Men, and closed all the inns; and everything except Rules got shorter and shorter, unless one could hide a bit of one's own when the ruffians went round gathering stuff up "for fair distribution": which meant they got it and we didn't, except for the leavings which you could have at the Shirriff-houses, if you could stomach them."

Yeah yeah I know, the man himself claimed to dislike allegory but every author uses it one time or another. Just look at "Leaf by Niggle".
>>
I wonder what hobbit birth control is like.
>>
>>84101929
swallowing and hairy bumsex
>>
>>84101288
The whole LOTR was an allegory for WW1, the passing of the idyllic, honorable
old world into one of grim, uncompromising war waged by mean spirited overlords and their blood lusted troops.
Contrast the Franco-Prussian war and the Somme. Before WW1 war changed very slowly over centuries, then the evils of industrialization revolutionized it to the point today where the US alone has been operating militarily for nearly 20 years uninterrupted over 3 presidents now, with comparatively light casualties, but to get here millions died in the meat grinders of Europe. Tolkien couldn't foresee the limited warfare of the modern era, but he did see what the great battles of ww1 signaled and it came out in his books whether we wanted it to oor not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.