[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 19

File: 1497930185713.png (61KB, 724x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497930185713.png
61KB, 724x371px
LOL
>>
obligatory
>she had a lot more than that in her system
>>
>>84099691
and heroin and coke and ecstasy and methadone lol
>>
Carrie Fisher had large levels of cocaine, opiates, and other drugs in her system when she died.
>>
Dumb slut deserves what happened to her
>>
The only memorable thing she did in her life was slip on a golden bikini.
>>
>>84099691

NO NO SHE HAD GOOD QUALITIES WHO CARES IF SHE DIED BECAUSE SHE WAS USING AGAIN ITS A TRAGEDY
>>
>>84099742
>>84099740
>>84099738
>no LSD
She's weaksauce really
>>
>>84099691
Not enough intelligence to not kill yourself by ODing on drugs.
>>
>>84099793
many faps were had indeed
>>
>>84099691
carrie fisher was a drug addicted whore who had no place being a public figure. it is good that she is dead
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-20-01-40-54.png (109KB, 707x832px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-20-01-40-54.png
109KB, 707x832px
I can't stand this shit
>>
>>84099740
>>84099742
>>84099772
>>84099822

Ya, but why does that matter?

You are totally correct. She had a cocktail of drugs in her when she died that likely contributed to her mortality.

But why does that matter? Does it justify her death? Did she deserve to die for some reason because she did drugs? As if none of you have ever had a sip of alcohol, or gotten drunk, or smoked some weed once in your life?

The autopsy report is just such a stupid thing to bring up. Like what are you trying to prove to anyone with this information.

>"AHAAAA!!!! See here! She had drugs in her system when she died! I knew it!"

Way to go.
>>
File: Anime Punch Pepe.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Punch Pepe.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>84100062
>Epicness
>>
>>84100062

What exactly can't you stand? That there are actually humans in this world that want to support other people who have hit rock bottom before?

What exactly is your problem? And why are you so angry?
>>
>>84100047
>>84100062
>>84099832
This is why you're virgins. Please keep that in mind next time you post a "feels" thread and wonder why you have a nonexistent social life.
>>
>>84099830
This.

Pyschs are the real "hard drugs".
>>
>>84100081
>The autopsy report is just such a stupid thing to bring up. Like what are you trying to prove to anyone with this information.

People want to know how she died
>>
>>84100081

Because it makes fucktards like you mad
>>
Do you think Carrie Fisher was low on drug money for years. Then got episode VII and got a big check and used that on drugs?
Did Star Wars kill Carrie Fisher?
>>
>>84100129
Not "hard", just a lot more fun, a lot of different experiences at once.
>>
>>84100133
She died of cardiac arrest
>>
File: roastie mad.png (463KB, 494x1291px) Image search: [Google]
roastie mad.png
463KB, 494x1291px
>>84100124
>This is why you're virgins.

hellloooo roastie

>>84100152
>the mouse killed carrie

they cant keep getting away with it
>>
>>84099691
It's the end result of millennial syndrome mixed in with some modern feminism

Who cares if I die alone from and overdose, coked out of my mind, riddled with STDs, with whatever children and partners I've had hating my very existence with an completely empty life with the only thing I'm looking forward to his my next high?

Just pointing out completely pointless and unhealthy this type of "empowered" lifestyle has become "anti-feminist" so you're going to have millions of people act like going brain dead on an airplane is a "awesome" and "normal" way to die.
>>
>>84100152
Kek i thought the same thing
>>
>>84100175
Dude you are never going to get laid. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>84100111
Why is denying the results of her autopsy a good thing? Highlighting her addiction could actually help people who are at rock bottom realize that this is how they too will end up if they don't change. Since when does it help people who have hit rock bottom to go "eh, you're awesome just the way you are, who cares if you're addicted to hard drugs that will inevitably kill you, let no one tell you otherwise!"
>>
>>84100169
Contributed by all the drugs

Keep defending your beloved junkie princess
>>
>>84100202

Keep crying bitch nigger
>>
Is this the thread where we go out of our way to find SJW shit from twitter that we'd never come across otherwise and spam it here for free (You)'s while pretending like it's this big epidemic instead of just being almost entirely spread by people wanting secondhand attention?
>>
Dakly reminder that the empire is justified, the republic was full of Merkel-level fuckheads, and the rebels are all naive, backwards fucks who cannot keep the peace.
>>
>>84100169

caused massive consumption of hardcore illicit drugs
>>
>>84100202
Woman and their insults. Sheer fucking creativity.
>>
>>84100186
No one is going to act like "going brain dead on an airplane is an awesome and normal way to die".

None of the "millennials" you mention will be saying that.

They (as should the rest of us) don't care about the fact that there were drugs in Carrie's system at the time of death. That fact is inconsequential and trivial. It isn't trivial to her death, but it is trivial to her life, her self worth, and her deserving of that life.

If the first thing you thought of when you read that she had heroin in her system was "she deserved it", you have a problem.
>>
>>84100273
Yes
>>
>>84099691
Nigger Colleen Doran is a nice lady who did the art for some of my favourite DC comics. KYS.
>>
>>84100308
I don't think she deserved it but praising someone for OD'ing or just straight up ignoring the facts is idiotic
>>
>>84100209
No one is denying the results of her autopsy.

Secondly, you're trying to tell me that people on drugs don't know that the drugs are bad for them... lol.

Have you ever actually hung out with addicts, or talked to one briefly before? You think they actually think that what they're doing is "awesome" and "totally not unhealthy?"

And when you hit rock bottom, you want support. "Tough love" is a meme. It actually is. It rarely, rarely, works.

When someone hits rock bottom, you give support, you let them know that they are valued as a human and that they can kick this habit with some help and discipline.

You're going to extremes, here.
>>
>>84100209
Who said he was denying? He was just making a positive statement. Now you just seem autistic if you can't tell the difference from a kind remark and denying facts.
>>
>>84100308
She didn't deserve it but you can't feel bad for some old junkie cunt eating it.
>>
>>84100308
Remember when you watched some shitty drug addict movie in school? They didn't do that to shame the people it was based on, but to teach you about the dangers of hard drugs. If we are no longer allowed to ever shine light on any of these tragic examples because it might hurt someone's feelings, it will only lead to more victims of drug abuse.
>>
File: ps.png (603KB, 667x615px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
603KB, 667x615px
>>84099738
Fpbp
>>
>>84100356
>praising someone for OD'ing

are you literally autistic?
>>
>>84099691
the idea that liberals and feminist tried to turn her into some kind of role model and female power figure is still weird to me. Nothing about her career is especially node worthy and her private life was a mess
>>
>>84100284
>heroin
>coke
>mdma
>hardcore drugs
What the fuck are you on? Have you ever even heard of monkeyspunk? Maybe if instead of injecting heroin in her veins she injected lighter fluid and called it heroin then she'd be doing hardcore drugs. Heroin is actually one of the safest things you can inject intravenously, even oxygen injected straight to your veins can cause air bubbles in your bloodstream that can fucking kill you.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-19-19-41-52.png (95KB, 702x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-19-19-41-52.png
95KB, 702x628px
Which one of you numales was this?
>>
>>84100364
>When someone hits rock bottom, you give support, you let them know that they are valued as a human and that they can kick this habit with some help and discipline.

Yeah, but that's obviously too late for Carrie now isn't it? So all that's left to do is show where she fucked up as hopefully an example to people in a similar situation to change their life around and not end up like she did.
>>
File: IMG_3172.jpg (48KB, 639x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3172.jpg
48KB, 639x293px
Joey always has a way with words.
>>
>>84100356

No one is praising Carrie for ODing. I have no idea where you see that.

Even in the tweets posted, no one is praising the fact that she died. And no one is ignoring facts either. No one is denying the fact that she had numerous drugs in her system at time of death.

It's just the way in which these facts are presented that people don't like.

Headlines read: "Carrie Fischer had, X, y, and z in her system at death"

The only good that comes from that is to try and undermine her life or to try and justify her dying. "Oh, she's a druggie, she deserved it."

No one is saying that drugs are okay, that being an addict is healthy, or ignoring the autopsy. It's just how it's framed and covered and conveyed to the public that's wrong. So instead of focusing on the fact that she had heroin in her system at the time of death, people are focusing on her life.

A celebration of life, if you will.
>>
>>84100467
autists don't understand nuance, they take everything at face value.
that's how you get retards who think her drug addiction is being celebrated
>>
>>84099738
my dick
>>
>>84100467
>The only good that comes from that is to try and undermine her life or to try and justify her dying. "Oh, she's a druggie, she deserved it."

Or, you know, EXPLAIN her dying.

She's a druggie, she led an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle which led to her untimely death. Why are millennials so affraid of being confronted by consequences of ones actions?
>>
>>84100430

hey junkie I'm not gonna stop you from shooting up so cool your jets sheesh
>>
>>84100389

Demonstrably incorrect. Specifically the part about "hurting someone's feelings".

My example would be to look at Portugal, and how they've decriminalized all forms of drug addiction and their reforms to drug policy.

The results have been astounding. OD rates plummeted, among other wonderful stats.

No one is trying to beat around the bush when it comes to drugs. But at the time of someones death, we don't need to point fingers and go "See kids, that's why you don't do drugs. You'll end up like Carrie."

You're undermining her life by saying all she was was an addict. And that's the problem. That's not supportive.

When you deal with addiction, people need support. And treating them as just an addict is the problem. They're humans. They have flaws and they also have successes.
>>
>>84100124
fapping to slave leia doesn't make you not a virgin you retard
>>
>>84099740
And midichlorians, lmao
>>
>>84100175
She's totally a roastie
>>
Imagine if anyone in Trumps cabinet, family, or Trump himself had been found dead with even one of those substances in their system.

Im sure the liberals would be very understanding just as much a they are with Miss Fisher.
>>
>>84100430

We get it, you're reeeeeeeaaaaallly hardcore. You know all the real drugs. The goooooood shit. You've seen some shit, and some things too, man.

Must be real edgy.
>>
>>84100521

Because they have to find some way to blame something other than themselves for the problems they have. Capitalism, sexism, racism, etc - nobody wants to take responsibility.
>>
>>84100081
>>84100169
>Did she deserve to die for some reason because she did drugs?

If you shoot up heroin and abuse pills for decades you certainly deserve the consequences.
>>
When did carrie fisher's death turn into a liberals vs conservatives kayfabe rivalry?
>>
>>84100544
>But at the time of someones death, we don't need to point fingers and go "See kids, that's why you don't do drugs. You'll end up like Carrie."

She's been dead for a while now. She already had her funeral, she already had her numerous eulogies and her hundreds of thousands of "fans" telling people on twitter how much they loved her. How much time do you feeble minded people need before you can just accept factual autopsy results without being triggered by them and pretending they somehow are an attack on her life's legacy?
>>
>>84100443
Once again, no. At least not on Twitter.

What you're suggesting just feeds into the "dehumanizing" of a person into nothing more than "addict".

Addicts don't want to be addicts.
>>
I don't know what's worse: /pol/ trying to take over the board or /r9k/. Although, something tells me there's an overlap of around 100% between both.
>>
>>84100581
>>84100533
>taking monkeyspunk seriously
>>
>>84100544
If we aren't allowed to point out celebrity deaths due to a excessive drug use, then who the fuck are we allowed to point out? Whose feelings are we trying to spare? Her family is dead too. We are more than allowed to point out facts from her life. She was born a celebrity and chose that life.
>>
>>84100062
I just hate that people pretend to give a fuck about Carrie Fisher and Star Wars in general because liking Star Wars is trendy all of a sudden. In reality the only people who actually give a fuck are those who grew up as young adults and teens watching Star Wars as they came out.
>>
>>84100521
>>84100592

Nice one. Millennials, amirite guise?

So lazy, so entitled, so not willing to face consequences.

Are you for fucking real? How out of touch are you?
>>
>>84099691
Why people even care? She was a known druggie, it is not like it was an autopsy of Hillary or something.
>>
>>84100062
This might actually be the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read.
>>
>>84100420
She could never act, had severe drug issues for years, was a total lunatic thanks to those drugs, and her career outside of Star Wars was essentially nonexistent. Why did people give a shit about her?
>>
>>84100169
The fact that opiates were in her system means they were used extremely recently
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (37KB, 403x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
37KB, 403x300px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>84100625
>They aren't making excuses for a WOMAN who died from a DRUG overdose
>that means they must hate women and hate drugs!
>that means they must be from /pol/ and or /r9k/

Just what is it like to live in this autistic, uber simplified fantasy world of yours?
>>
>>84100680
Carrie Fisher hasn't been relevant for decades. This shit reminds me of all of the "lifelong dr who fans" who crawled out of the woodwork 4 years ago. They just want to be part of something relevant.
>>
>>84100578
If Duterte was found dead with a pile of heroin in his system, yes we would have a field day.

Just in the same way that ministers and conservatives that bash homosexuality, only to be outed when they have a secret gay encounter are.

These are people that are actively doing "wrong". So when they fuck up, it's funny.

Carrie, although an addict, didn't do anything inherently "wrong", especially not to a large group of people. Her addiction was hers alone.
>>
Why do people argue online?
>>
>>84100728
>that means they must hate women and hate drugs!
Why would they need to make excuses at all? Seems to be two things completely missing from your life.
>>
>>84100765
Lack of genuine hardship or difficulty.
>>
>>84100761
>Carrie, although an addict, didn't do anything inherently "wrong"

Expect being a disgusting junkie that ended claiming her life.
>>
Let's just glorify someone who died from years of drug abuse because they made less than a few overrated movies.
>>
>>84100430
>heroin
>not a hard drug

ok mr jenkim user
>>
>>84100460

BASED
>>
>>84100618

The problem isn't even the knowledge of what was in her system, because that information is important in certain contexts.

The problem was the way in which it was presented. And I literally don't have to leave /tv/ to get examples of this.

The instant the headlines were seen, threads popped up just to make fun of her. Exactly what I've said in my prior comments happened.

That is, people are undermining her life, and reducing her to nothing more than an addict. That's what those headlines do. The proof is here, it's on /tv/, and it's on twitter by ignorant people.

Of course we have Carrie's unfortunate battle with addiction as an example of "what not to do". That's not the problem.
>>
>>84100761
So you do admit that only conservatives are deserving of mockery when caught red-handed.
This kind of reasoning is why libshits are losing the cultural war.
>>
>>84100761
>Carrie, although an addict, didn't do anything inherently "wrong", especially not to a large group of people. Her addiction was hers alone.

She promoted drug abuse as a public figure and then died of being a drug addled whore.
>>
>>84100822
I loved her in The Burbs and... the rest of her stellar post-Star Wars career.
>>
>>84100680
>>84100740

Why is this the problem you choose to focus on?

Christ, what is wrong with you people?
>>
File: nofun.jpg (60KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
60KB, 448x473px
>Being a 60+ year old millionaire with nothing but free time
>Not doing drugs whenever just because you can
If I had a guaranteed legacy and unlimited bankroll at the end of my life you can bet I'd spend it having a great time
>>
>>84100687

No, it comes down to having an external locus of control
>>
>>84100873
Nothing is wrong with me. It is everyone else that is wrong.
>>
>>84100849
She wore iconic costumes and did drugs. That's the extent of her contribution to culture. Her career was garbage, and the outpouring of love for her life is beyond confusing.
>>
>>84100430
>it's safe because it doesn't make you overdose on one injection.

I'm going to let the claim on heroin slide since you're probably referring to pure heroin which isn't what people shoot anymore. The shit it's cut with kills them. Regardless, getting addicted to drugs ultimately kills people. Not the use. It's the same way sugar is addictive. It doesn't kill me when I eat a snickers bar or drink a coke. But after 50 years of it my quality of life is gone to shit and my body gives up from the abuse

In the end I don't think sacrificing precious, quality years of your future life for fleeting highs early on is worth it at all
>>
>>84100728

No one is making an excuse for Carrie's death.

Do you people even read the tweets? Or understand what they're trying to convey? Where is there an excuse for her death?
>>
>>84100849
>people are undermining her life, and reducing her to nothing more than an addict.

holy fucking shit get off the internet and check yourself
>>
I don't think doing drugs is inherently a bad thing. Hitler was a junkie and he's the greatest man who ever lived.
>>
>>84100902
but star wars is in right now
>>
>>84100877
Too bad you wouldn't even live to retirement age cause of all the drug abuse. Couldn't even manage drugs properly.

>>84100862
Name something else that wasn't a completely shit cameo riding on the coattails of the one hit she was ever part of.
>>
>coke fiend whore dies
>what a tragedy

Stop doing this. Celebrity worshipping culture is trash.
>>
>>84100906
>Or understand what they're trying to convey?

Yes, and it amounts to

>REEEEEEEEee stop making fun of this woman I only started caring about a few years ago
>also give me likes and retweets
>>
>>84100467
You can celebrate her life sure. But don't sugarcoat her shortcomings let alone the reckless cause of her fucking death because it makes for a popular twitter post
>>
>>84100924
>Name something else
I was clearly being sarcastic, and hence why I could only name drop The Burbs. You might be autistic.
>>
>>84100946
Naw, I'm just on a roll.
>>
>>84100852
Absolutely not. This is not a conservative/liberal debate.

It turns out that most (if not all) of the people that are openly against homosexuality just happen to be conservative/republican.

If a self proclaimed liberal pulled this shit and was then caught on their hypocrisy, they would be dragged through the streets too.

Also, are you unable to see the difference between a person vehemently opposing homosexuality to a person addicted to cocaine?
>>
>>84100081
people ho take part in the drug market deserve to die.
>>
>>84100956
your implying homosexuality isn't inherently a bad thing
>>
>>84100873
Because it's a perfect example of how superficial our society is.

Glorifying a dead junkie who used to be in a few sci-fi movies because Hollywood told us to love her again
>>
>>84100770
You are the ones who are making the excuses and get mad at the people pointing out autopsy results and make wild assumptions about their motive for pointing out said results.
>>
File: guy-debord.jpg (244KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
guy-debord.jpg
244KB, 541x600px
>>84100873

Hey look, its another victim of the spectacle
>>
>>84100921
Now you get it
>>
I love how feminists were saying she was murdered because the patriarchy made her a bunch of weight and everyone went 'nah, probably drugs' and then it turned out it was drugs and now they're all saying 'WHAT WAS IN HER SYSTEM ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS'
>>
>>84100877
Being an unhealthy old drug addict going from one high to the next to block out the pain is not a great time, I can assure you.
>>
>>84099830
LSD is out of your system before you're even sober.
>>
>>84101005
>You are the ones who are making the excuses
Excuses for what? What are you referring to, you crazy shit?
There are no excuses to be made, the woman made her choices and lived a full life on her own terms. I doubt the same could be said about you.
>>
It's like liberals don't understand that if the person they loved and respected had respected her own body she would have been alive and healthy more years, is the same argument those same liberal hypocritical asshats attack tabaco and smokers for.
>>
>>84101486
>lived a full life on her own terms
>self medicating yourself into a stupor and early grave

BADASS
>>
>>84100740
You don't have to remain relevant for people to remember your work. For example, nobody has ever found you relevant.
>>
>>84101518
That's because I'm not a celebrity you dolt.
>>
>>84101511
>overeating and videogaming yourself into diabetes and an early grave

RADICAL
>>
File: ASmira-r.jpg (22KB, 492x428px) Image search: [Google]
ASmira-r.jpg
22KB, 492x428px
>>84101543
HAHAHA, you just told this fat gamers republican nazi trumptards virgins womenhaters
>>
>>84100111
you sure they want to genuinely "support people who hit rock bottom," or just feel good celebrities that hit all their personal check marks for them to project unto?
>>
File: doritosgamerpack_1.jpg (92KB, 324x249px) Image search: [Google]
doritosgamerpack_1.jpg
92KB, 324x249px
>>84101604
>Do the DEW, bro
SLAYED!!
>>
>>84099740
goddamn, too bad she wasn't alive to see Baywatch

bitch was too #litty
>>
File: Mountain-Dew-and-Doritos.jpg (144KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain-Dew-and-Doritos.jpg
144KB, 640x360px
>>84101695
Not him but I find it hilarious that the dregs who browse this site feel the right to judge people.
>>
>>84100111
There are actual people who pretend to give a shit about anything that has to do with Star Wars because it's trendy. Giving a shit about Carrie Fisher and defending her as "epic" and "awesome" is about as flavor of the month as it gets. Nerd culture is the new hip hop culture in terms of how young America thinks.
>>
>>84101757
I heard it was a RAUNCHY R-RATED delight
>>
>>84100175
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>84100467
>No one is praising Carrie for ODing. I have no idea where you see that.

Okay I have no horse in this argument and I think we should just let her rest in peace, but are you fucking blind or just trying to "win" by denying shit?

>>84099691
>>84100062

And many, many others.

>Oh but it's not celebrating her for ODing!
No, but it is celebrating someone for "being the life of the party" or erasing the fact that a lifelong drug addict who was lauded for cleaning up eventually relapsed and that caused her death, and then justifying that as just "living her life" or "partying" or whatever.

There is a real tragedy here, a sad story that shouldn't discount her life, no. But don't fucking overwrite this or say all of this shit, none of which you people would have said anyways unless you all saw your friends posting about it on Facebook or whatever motivated them all to say this shit about someone they never knew and apply qualities they never saw to a person they never met.

There are so many people I saw saying it was awesome, a sign of her humor, "just like her" to get her ashes put in a giant Prozac pill. Isn't that a little odd, this considered? People loving that and that drug-related sort of shit relative to her, considering those habits and the like directly contributed to her death? Isn't it at least a little morbid to you, or what?
>>
>>84101766
now you're projecting
>>
>>84100467
Wow dude, nice post but

Do you really have to

Hit enter every time you

Reach the end of a sentence

And then continue you where you left off?

It's a

nnoying and it's really stretching the

page.
>>
>>84101543
>projecting

HELL YEAH
>>
File: 1490595837358.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
1490595837358.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>all the normies ITT defending this feel-good bullshit
>>
>BEING A DRUG ADDICT, A TERRIBLE MOTHER, DYING PREMATURELY, AND BEING A HAUNTING REMINDER TO YOUR CHILDREN THAT THEIR MOTHER LOVED GETTING A HIGH FROM DRUGS WAY MORE THAN BEING AROUND HER OWN FAMILY, DUDE LMAO WAT A BADASS. YAAAAAS QUEEEN SLAY.

Good riddance to a dumb cunt.
>>
>>84102107

BUT SHE WAS INSPRING

WHEN I SAW STAR WARS FOR THE FIRST TIME 3 YEARS AGO SHE BLEW ME AWAY WITH HOW POWERUFL SHE WAS
>>
>>84102049
It's called reddit spacing, since redditors use html text.
>>
File: 1098000.png (47KB, 303x177px) Image search: [Google]
1098000.png
47KB, 303x177px
>>84102107
imagine, there's just a couple of persons with like fifty posts calling on us
>>84101766
>>84101543
>>84100440
>>84100430
>>84100111

these people actually believe we post out of anger or something
>>
>>84100081
Actions have consequences, you don't get to spend the past 4 decades doing every drug under the sun and then walk away unharmed.

And besides the personal consequences there's also the fact that she's helping the drug trade, I know you don't care but millions in central and south america died because this whore wanted her coke. So fuck her, she had it coming.

Next time I'm in LA I'll look up her grave and go spit on it.
>>
>>84100467
What we should be celebrating is the fact that another degenerate nobody is finally dead.
>>
>>84100062
I can't believe people unironically post this shit publically on twitter. These are probably the same fags who think Carrie Fisher or [insert actress here] are great role models because they are "empowered women".
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>84100624
>I wanna shoot up drugs but don't want the consequences or label that comes with it
>>
>>84099830
Nobody is producing real LSD anymore, the closest you'll get is LSD-1P which is an experimental drug that emulates the same effects of LSD but we don't currently know the long term effects of taking it.

If someone tries to sell you LSD or 'bathtub acid' it's a scam and it's either an ersatz or the dipshit thinks any hallucinogen is LSD.

To make LSD you need a fairly expensive lab and a good amount of chemistry knowledge and experience, and the CIA will be so far up your ass you'll become the new pentagon.
>>
>>84100467
Because she was a fucking junkie and this has been a known fact for the past 30 years. No one seemed to give enough of a fuck to help her out with her drug problem when she was alive, why pretend it's any different now that she's gone?

Also, fuck her for doing illegal drugs that only help the drug trade.
>>
>>84100273
You just summed up modern /tv/
>>
File: 1493298402925.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493298402925.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: 000.jpg (388KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
388KB, 844x1200px
Why is this causing so much drama? I'm confused
>>
>>84100371
No. He was just being a dumb faggot.
>>
>>84099691
>large level of heart
Not large enough since it went out on her
>>
>>84100152
I think she started again because of the pressure to look thin and attractive again
>>
>>84100175
This bitch probably makes fun of men for their height all the time.
>>
>>84103089

maybe she meant enlarged heart because long term cocaine use can cause that
>>
>>84100467
It's very important such a headline is seen. Her drug use may not have reflected on her character but it is important people know of the dangers involved in taking drugs.
>>
>>84103113
heroin makes you bloat, not lose weight.
>>
>>84101975
the more you look at Hollywood the more you see there's no level to which they won't stoop. The whole prozac pill thing is like the tip of the iceberg for these weirdos.
>>
>>84100152
Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>84100467
She was a drug addicted hoe who was known for wearing a fucking bikini in a scifi flick 40 years ago.
If that's a life worth celebrating to you, go ahead, but we're not gonna pretend.
>>
>haha kids, just abuse drugs your whole life. its fine
>>
>>84100081
Take drugs, deserve to die.
>>
>>84099738
>>84099740
Yes that was the joke

No wonder you guys masturbate to 8 year olds, you just hate women smarter than you
>>
>sjws trying to revise facts for muh feelings again

I actually liked Carrie Fisher and sympathise with the struggles she had in life regarding mental illness and addiction. She was a unique, artistic and damaged soul, and her cause of death is to be expected
>>
>>84100202
R O A S T I E
>>
File: Big Up Ya Self.jpg (131KB, 504x362px) Image search: [Google]
Big Up Ya Self.jpg
131KB, 504x362px
>>84100601
>If you shoot up heroin and abuse pills for decades you certainly deserve the consequences.
>>
>>84100578

Carrie was very open about her drug addiction problems and joked about it. She wrote couple of books about her struggle with addiction. So what is there to condemn, exactly? A person with a history of substance abuse and addiction dying as a direct result of that?
>>
>>84103907
Wouldn't it be easier just go for nigresses then?
>>
>>84100420
>>84100716
I think the reason behind that, is that the can identify with Fisher, as worthless as she was, especially with the hype as to what she could have been and how smart and misunderstood she was.

It's a way for them to rationalize their own failure instead of looking up to worthy women and feeling small in comparison.
>>
>>84099742

drugs are an addictive poison readily given out to hollywood stars to placate them
>>
>>84104150
That must it. You cracked the case!
>>
Shit, at least she didn't die of heart break like her mother.
>>
>>84102679
>Waaaaaaah, you shouldn't judge women for any action they take, neither should you assume that they should take responsibility for their bad lifechoices, what are you, a MUHSOGGYNIST?!?!?!
>>
>>84104150
Nah they're just superficial and Star Wars is in right now so everything about it is sacred because trends.

If Kit Harrington OD'd they'd praise him the same way. But if Donald Trump Od'd he'd be crucified posthumously.
>>
>>84104191
>That must it. You cracked the case!
Enlighten me, sarcastic teeange girl, what's the real reason?
>>
>>84104076
more like a hedonist who whines that she fails she got burned
>>
>>84104320
Oh no. Your projections and weird specific assumptions are on point ;^). You're a regular Sherlock Holmes!
>>
>>84102247
Probably the same fags who made fun of people reading SW books years ago.
>>
>>84104387
>>84104320

They don't have one. Drug abuser defending another drug abuser.
>>
>>84100062
>zero trace of fucks
no wonder, who would've touched that hag?
>>
>>84104488
Reading Star Wars is one thing, completely glossing over a woman's terrible life decisions because she is some sort of cultural icon something else.
>>
>>84104513
Why are they so insecure and with fragile egos?
>>
>>84100081
Rather it's the other way around it seems.
>Reports come out of her having drugs in her system contributing to her death
>SO WHAT WHO CARES
>uh this might be wise to know, people need to be aware of drugs and their harmful effe-
>OH MY GOD YOURE SAYING SHE DESERVED TO DIE BECAUSE SHE DID DRUGS
>no it's
>I AM LUTARELLI SHAKING
>>
>>84104625
The real tendency here which is remarkable and odd is not any attempt to hold her accountable for her own death, it's a kind of sick beatification of some coked up celebrity.
There's certain kinds of people around right now, mostly on twitter and of a certain political persuasion, who are desperately looking for a savior and a saint.
>>
>>84104659
Leftists are degenerates themselves most of the time so it makes sense why they defend another drug addict.
>>
>>84100081
No it doesn't mean she should have died. But it is the reason she did die. She killed herself through her own actions which negates whatever time is needed for tragedy to become comedy. So now we get to make fun of her.
>>
I hate how hard people want to defend this druggie slut
They aren't even fans of Star Wars, it's just some disgusting anti-Western, feminism propaganda
>>
>>84100308

Junkies die everyday yet your sat on a Taiwanese carpentry forum defending one because she was in some movies back in the day.

Have a word with yourself you cretin
>>
>>84100440
>party?

Bitch is dead some "party"
>>
>>84100175
roastie spotted

also

>why do you feel the need to shame girls for the way their bodies grew?
>DO NOT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE FOR SHIT THEY CANT CHANGE ABOUT THEMSELVES
>MEASLY SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A DICK
>YOUR DICK IS NOT PRETTY
>QUIT SHAMING PEOPLE FOR THE WAY THEIR BODIES GROW

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>84100308

> massive drug addiction is trivial to your self worth

as someone who used to have a massive drug addiction, I can tell you objectively that you are a know-nothing faggot
>>
>>84102107
I like Carrie Fisher okay, and am sad she is gone, and I'm not going to say she "deserved it" for being a junkie.

But I agree that this kind of smug twitter pandering for scoring points is corny and disgusting. The whole sensibility to it alternately makes me laugh (at its expense) and makes my skin crawl.

/tv/ truly are right about these reddit types. I don't hate them, but man their style is so lame.
>>
>>84104842
Lmao, this is why teenagers shouldn't be allowed on the internet
>>
>>84099691
>intelligence
Intelligent people don't do heroine.
>>
>>84100175
""""deserve"""" pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>has a better life than 99.9% of the worlds population
>manages to fuck it up by poisoning herself for no reason

should be ashamed of her really
>>
>>84106484
Its roastie logic
>>
>DRUMPFT IS A COKEHEAD!
>oh wait just like me i'm gonna die now brb

thanks, Carrie
>>
ITT virgin autist that were never invited to parties or had sex with hot girls while on drugs, now release their anger to feel better about their non-existent sexlife
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.