[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightwing, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy Will Lead TITANS TV Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1497927259093.jpg (49KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497927259093.jpg
49KB, 1080x718px
>While the upcoming live-action Titans series is getting rejuvenated for Warner Brothers own streaming service. A brand new core team breakdown has been revealed thanks to our friends over at The Hashtag Show. This team seems to be completely different than the team that was revealed back in 2015 when the show was going to premiere on TNT. This team is more like the original team from the beloved cartoon which according to them could include Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy. As well as the already confirmed Nightwing. Noticeable absence is fan-favorite Cyborg…but it maybe because the character will debut this year in Justice League played by Ray Fisher.

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/06/19/dctvs-titans-team-revealed-plus-character-breakdowns/
>>
Jesus how many comic book shows do we need
>>
What universe is this in?
DCEU?
Arrowverse?
Superfeministworld?
Powerlessverse?
Gothamverse?
>>
>>84098536
First off, I want capeshit to die or at least reduce in quanity because right now it is fucking ridiculous how many shows and movies are polluting the airwaves and big screens. I didn't mind them pre-2014 but after Quippians of the Galaxy was hailed as a hilarious and original film I just couldn't take it anymore

Second, the casting call for this has Nightwing (Robin) as a 30 year old, Starfire in her early 20s and Beast Boy and Raven as mid-teens. What? Why are they all different ages?
>>
>>84098536
>Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy
Prepare for godawful bodypaint and worse acting.

>fan-favorite Cyborg
He was never a fan-favorite. He is in JL for diversity reasons.
>>
>>84098606
Titans was passed on for TV, DC is trying to start up its own streaming service with Titans TV and Young Justice Season 3. Keep in mind that DC couldn't convince CN -- owned by the same parent company of DC -- to run most of their shit a few years ago or even now.

Meanwhile Marvel is knocking 3 cartoons out at a time for Disney XD because more than 3 would feel like too many for kids to keep up with and delude the brand for the moment...
>>
File: Raven.png (103KB, 744x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Raven.png
103KB, 744x1073px
HNNNG muh dick!
>>
They better retcon Starfire or Raven into niggers. Cyborg already fulfills the diversity quota
>>
File: 1483992292892.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1483992292892.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
God damn I'm so fucking horny
>>
>>84098997
>>>/s/
>>
>>84098536
Dunno why Warner Brothers doesn't finally make some sort of DC HBO show. Have it take place in the DCEU. But don't have it set in Gotham city. That would make it compete with Fox's Gotham and also cross too many wires with the 20 Gotham City movies coming out.
>>
>>84098536
Raven is my waifu so I hope they do her justice.
>>
i jacked off to ops pic haha
>>
File: 20170620_023933.png (295KB, 326x604px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_023933.png
295KB, 326x604px
>>84098873
Ravens. Starfish. Body paint. Bad. Shut up
>>
Raven should be black
>>
>>84098536
Where's the damn movie

Not that hyped unless Snyder is involved. At least it's something though
>>
>>84098815
Its based off the dc animated movie teen Titans and not the cartoon network cartoon titans.
>>
>>84098898
>that mouth
>>
>>84100156
>try to act like he has no shame and doesn't care what people think
>makes sure he is 70% hard for his dick pic

Fucking phony
>>
>>84098536

sauce on this semen demon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.