[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forget about DARK UNIVERSE THE CONJURING CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: creation.jpg (534KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
creation.jpg
534KB, 1382x2048px
forget about DARK UNIVERSE

THE CONJURING CINEMATIC UNIVERSE is here, and it's staying all right. Universal, DC, Marvel, everyone is fucked.
>>
>The Conjuring
>Annabelle
>The Conjuring 2
>Annabelle Creation
>The Nun (filming)
>Crooked Man (in development)
>The Conjuring 3 (in development)

Certainly a better horror universe than the godawful Dark Universe/Mummy shit
>>
Isn't that the kid from Ouija 2?
>>
>>84094773
Hyped
>>
>>84094597
much more interesting anyway
>>
>>84094597
>"[franchise] universe" is a legit term Hollywood is using

This fucking timeline, I gotta tell ya
>>
>not throwing Paranormal Activity in there

I think it would have worked well with at least a cameo of the girl again
>>
>>84094597
>making a cinematic universe based around a couple of con artists that lied about hauntings for fame
Still, at least the movies are pretty entertaining

>>84094773
Well at least they're actual horror movies and not horror characters jammed into action movies.
>>
>>84096551
Oh god pls no. Let that thing stay dead
>>
>>84096622
[cholos intensify]
>>
>>84096551
No and fuck off with the found footage meme
>>
>>84096614
>Well at least they're actual horror movies and not horror characters jammed into action movies.
this honestly

although really its not that amazing, the only one of that list so far that's good are the 2 conjuring movies. The Annabelle movies are memes. I didn't know they were making a Crooked Man movie that'll be interesting, idk it seems a lot like the Babadook in a way so hopefully they don't just copy it
>>
>>84096551
Paranormal Activity isn't related in any way to the listed stories.
>>
>>84094839
Yup! She was good in that too. So I have some hopes for this movie.
>>
>>84094773
>Crooked Man

That's gonna be good I hope. Anyone ever play The Crooked Man RPGmaker game? Loved that shit.
>>
They should conjur someone with some original ideas. Dolls and little kids aren't fucking scary.

>>84096551
Remember when they used the Xbox to show things were happening? Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.