[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drizzt Do'Urden movie when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Drizzt.png (87KB, 217x338px) Image search: [Google]
Drizzt.png
87KB, 217x338px
Drizzt Do'Urden movie when?
>>
Is that one of Snoop Doggy Dogg's stage names?
>>
hopefully never
I enjoyed BG, NWN, and D&D as a kid, but nothing FR-related ever needs to be revisited. and if something did, it sure as fuck wouldn't be that guy and with a movie.
FR is garbage and drizzt is radioactive waste
>>
Who would win in a battle of the Stus, Jander Sunstar or Drizzt?
>>
>>84094163
I tried reading his book series and it is like when a sitcom does a d&d parody bad.
>>
They would ruin it. I enjoy him much more as a character in my imagination. also DnD movies always fucking flop so i doubt anyone would touch it.
>>
>>84094728
He's the most recognizable and he's black. If anything D&D gets a movie it'll be him.
>>
>>84094920
There have been several D&D movies, animated and live action, and none have featured Drizzit.
>>
>>84094920
the drow arnt black are they? I thought they were purple.
If they cast a black guy fine but at least paint him purple
>>
>>84094995
>he believes the purplewashing cover art
I'm laughing my ass off here as I had this argument in middle school
>>
>>84095088
Whatever I don't care either way, maybe the purple was done to emphasize shadow and not a racial erasure.
Not everything is racial you prig
>>
I liked the first two books of the drow trilogy, but it went to shit immediately in the third one where he leaves Menzoberranzan, id like to see a tv show based around just the backstabbing and fighting of the different houses of underdark, that shit was the most interesting part of the books
>>
>>84094906
Unfortunately I've read most every book in the series and it's hilarious how much of a douche R.A Salvatore is. His best character was a run of the mill edgy bad guy that ran away from him and lived a life of it's own due to fandom. You can tell in the Orc King saga how he was pro obama and then in the proceeding ark how he regretted it and ye'god durned orcs fucking up my dwarven kingdoms that followed. And then in the end he was just phoning it in and made so it retarded to piss of WOTC.

Even when Drizzt was an edgelord those in between chapter introspects were so fucking annoying and lame.

Wulfgar cucked someone but Drizzt is the eternal Cuck.
>>
I read all of the drizzt books up until the one where his girlfriend or whoever she was killed him in a duel or some stupd shit

Only characters I liked were Entrerei and Thibbledorf

What happened since then?
>>
>>84095414
Wait, how many Drizzt books are there? I only read the Icewind Dale trilogy.
>>
>>84095693
>>84095633
Here

I read like 26 or some shit and I think I read the first 22
>>
File: IMG_9705.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9705.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
GROMPH?
>>
>>84095823
lol
Can't blame the guy. I would be a merciless hack too if I ever managed to create something which got popular.
>>
>Movie about a 5'2, 130lbs katana dual wielding *teleports behind u* fag that literally everyone hates

Probably soon
>>
>>84094871
I liked how it started it out atleast
>>
>>84097980
hehe yeah
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.