[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they kill her off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4962.png (1MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4962.png
1MB, 1916x1076px
>>
>>84093748

Because she's fucking annoying.
>>
>>84093748
Fuck they did? God damn it, I loved how she showed off her feet a lot.
>>
>>84093857
No seriously, why did they kill her off? Should Jim have been their at least?
>>
>>84094248
Her girlfriend electrocuted her with out Jim even knowing. I know they could never get back together but fuck they were a couple at the start of the damn series before she lost it.
>>
Why didn't they show her in panties, more importantly???
>>
Because the show was getting full and her arc was pretty retarded desu. Just a lite verzion of Fish.
>>
>>84094778
>>84094652
>>84094505
>>84094303
>>84094248
>>84093857
>>84093748
shes obviously not really dead. expect her to come back with a white streak in her hair and electricity powers
>>
>>84094900
Does she have a white streak in her pubic hair, too?
>>
>>84094778
>Just a lite verzion of Fish.

Definitely less annoying though.
>>
>>84093748
If Barbara's dead & Lee's leaving Gotham
Then who's gonna be Batgirl's mom?
>>
>>84093748
they didn't, she will be back as harley quinn
>>
>>84096784
Bruce Wayne's female clone that Jim Gordon discovers and adopts. Maybe keeps a secret from Bruce and Alfred that she's a clone.
>>
>>84093748
Because I couldn't stop masturbating everytime her feet were on screen
>>
Don't care as long as they give Selina more scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67LbPFrRj4E
>>
>>84099378
She's the main reason over half the audiences tunes in. Guarantee it.
>>
>>84093748
>Why did they kill her off?
No corpse...not dead.

>>84095135
>Implying she's not shaved bald.
>>
>>84099594
wow can you go in more detail?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.