[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19

File: Optimus Prime.jpg (63KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus Prime.jpg
63KB, 696x464px
In Space, Optimus Prime is captured by the sorceress Quintessa, the firstborn and lifegiver of the Transformers, and brainwashed into becoming her servant.

On Earth, Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and the Autobots are being hunted down by the Transformers Response Force, a paramilitary team led by Colonel William Lennox (Josh Duhamel). Cade and Bumblebee rescue street orphan Izabella (Isabella Moner), a skilled mechanic who lives in the ruins of Chicago after her parents' death, and welcome her into their family. Cade and his assistant Jimmy (Jerrod Carmichel) live in an abandoned scrapyard with the Autobots and the Dinobots. Izabella sets out to repair Bumblebee's damage vocal processors.

At the behest of his superiors, Lennox approaches Megatron to help the TRF kill the Autobots in exchange for a new team of Decepticons. Meanwhile, Sir Edmund Burton (Anthony Hopkins) learns of Optimus' impending arrival and sends his servant Cogman to locate Cade.

TRF and the Decepticons attack the junkyard, but Cade, Izabella and Jimmy escape while the Autobots figh the Decepticons. Cogman rescues them and urges Cade and Bumblebee to join him. Cade leaves Izabella under the protection of Drift, Hound and Crosshairs and departs.

At Burton's estate, Cade meets historian Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock), the last blood descendant of the wizard Merlin (Stanley Tucci), and her guardian Hot Rod, Bumblebee's old brother-in-arms. Cade learns that he is the Last Knight prophecized to wield the mystic sword Excalibur in humanity's darkest hour.

Burton reveals that Merlin's staff was a cybertronian device bestowed to him by the Knights of Cybertron, Quintessa's former servants who betrayed her to protect humanity and helped King Arthur build Camelot. Optimus is the last of their kind and is returning to Earth to reclaim the staff and destroy Earth in order to restore his homeworld Cybertron. Cade and Vivian must find it first.
>>
File: Megatron.png (772KB, 1278x658px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron.png
772KB, 1278x658px
The group is ambushed by the TRF and Cade, Vivian and Bumblebee are separated from Burton, Cogman and Hot Rod and forced to continue on their own. Megatron learns about the staff and becomes determined to retrieve it to conquer Earth.

Cade, Vivian and Bumblebee locate the staff in a sunken spaceship, where they also find the Knights of Cybertron. Optimus arrives and confronts them, but is then attacked by Megatron, who ultimately retreats, and then Bumblebee, who breaks Quintessa's spell over Optimus with his voice.

Quintessa arrives and uses the staff to make the ruins of Cybertron assimilate Earth. Cade finds Excalibur and revives the Knights of Cybertron, while Lennox and his men join forces with the arriving Autobots to save the world.

Quintessa unleashes her enforcers, the Infernicons, who combine to become the monstrous Infernocus. The Knights of Cybertron forgive Optimus and combine to form Dragonstorm. Optimus rides him into battle and slays Infernocus, but both Quintessa and Megatron escape. Cade destroys the staff, while Lennox orders a nuclear strike on Cybertron, destroying it once and for all.

Optimus reunites with the Autobots, and they are pardoned by the government. Cade and Vivian fall in love and leave with Izabella to find Cade's daughter Tessa Yeager (Nicola Peltz), who had to go into hiding. Megatron vows revenge against them.

In an after-credits scene, Quintessa adopts a human form and moves forward with her plan to awaken Unicron, who lies dormant at the core of the Earth.
>>
Movie was fucking shit btw some of this is wrong but most of it is true
>>
Sound about right for a transformers movie.
>we must get this artefact to save Earth before Megatron finds it

I guarantee a 30% or less on RT. The ending sounds cool though
>>
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>84094341
>"Transformers" movie gets bad reviews

What else is new.
>>
File: bullshit but i believe it.jpg (104KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit but i believe it.jpg
104KB, 500x489px
>>84093734
>>84093751
>>
If you hate it so much you should make your own story.

>cybertronian scientists discover Earth: another planet with life
>make contact with humans and visit them
>are welcomed on Earth
>too many come
>humans annoyed that the cybertronians are taking the all jobs
>democracy rules and interspecies communication is ended
>build a great space wall around Earth and threaten with them nukes to leave
>cybertronians claim Earth because life is dead without sunlight
>>
>>84094482
He's mostly right just some details are wrong
>Optimus is the last of their kind
wrong he's not the knight cade is
>Megatron learns about the staff and becomes determined to retrieve it to conquer Earth.
he's working with tranny quintessons to bring back cybertron
>Cade finds Excalibur and revives the Knights of Cybertron
he doesn't find shit, his talisman that protects him turns into a sword to protect optimus from the already alive knights who want optimus dead
>but both Quintessa and Megatron escape. Cade destroys the staff, while Lennox orders a nuclear strike on Cybertron, destroying it once and for all.
bumblebee shoots quintessa in the face and you find out she lives as a human after the credits, megatron loses an arm and runs like a bitch, staff doesnt get destroyed the girl takes it so their plan is foiled, the nuke does not destroy cybertron in fact the nuke was a failed plan from earlier so they went ahead with another plan to take the staff and stop this the destruction of cybertron was caused from the missing staff
>>
we all know bay got fucked by another propaganda script, an arab is the last descendent of king arthur..but he does his best. either go to see robotkino or ignore the franchise until hasbro reboots it in 2019
>>
File: Quintessa.jpg (67KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessa.jpg
67KB, 696x464px
Random things that have been reported.

Quintessa is the first child of Primus and a member of the Dynasty of the Primes. She also created the Allspark, which led to the birth of the Transformers, and left Cybertron after the fall of the Primes.

Unicron has six "horns" scattered across the world that are emerging more and more each day.

The Witwicky family descends from Merlin and also created a secret society, the Witwickans, that Edmund Burton is a member of, and they've been keeping the Transformers' existence on Earth a secret since the fall of Camelot. Vivian is said to be Merlin's last descendant, meaning that Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and his parents have died.

Ex-agent Seymour Simmons (John Turturro) has been living in Cuba, which has granted asylum to Transformers refugees, alongside Autobots Topspin and Roadbuster, and is a newly-recruited member of the Witwickans.

Optimus calls himself "Nemesis Prime" while under Quintessa's control.

Megatron carries Quintessa's mark but it is never revealed how he was rebuilt after being turned into Galvatron or how they met since Quintessa lives in Space.

Cogman is introduced by Burton as a "Headmaster", but never uses that ability.

Barricade disappears once again before the final battle.
>>
File: img.jpg (144KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
144KB, 2000x1000px
>>84095366
>Vivian is said to be Merlin's last descendant, meaning that Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and his parents have died.

mfw
>>
>>84095366
Based Barricade will outlive them all.
>>
>>84093734
this is actually the stupidest thing ive ever heard
>>
>>84095642
Bet Shia would've gladly make a shot of him getting killed
>>
>>84093751
>Unicron, who lies dormant at the core of the Earth.

Pathetic that they're straight ripping off TF:Prime now, but that's pretty much the only justification they could have for making the plot of each movie 'The Transformers were on Earth all along'
>>
>>84094240
Shit, really? 'Cause this sounds way less idiotic than the previous installments.
>>
>>84096238
It is.
>>
>>84095366
This is all true aside from the first point as that was never said during the movie also those two wrecker autobots you listed weren't shown but there was another blueish transformer in cuba
>>84096238
Yeah those spoilers are legit only differences is listed here >>84094892
>>
>>84093734
>>84093734
Man I just realized I don't even remember what Transformers 4 movie was about. Or I tend to confuse it with the Transformers 3 movie. Fuck. I don't remember.
>>
>>84093734
>At the behest of his superiors, Lennox approaches Megatron t
This is so fucking stupid. Just stop. Please god just make a movie about a team of robots vs a team of bad robots. Enough of this bullshit.
>>
>>84093734
i hope all of this is fake because it is so fucking gay
>>
File: 1491675405923.png (235KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1491675405923.png
235KB, 380x380px
>>84093751
>who combine to become the monstrous Infernocus
They already had devastator and did fuck all with it. They already had the matrix of leadership and did fuck all with it so now there is Excalibur's sword. So they are literally making up new names for the same concepts they ruined just to have the same plot devices and not make up anything new. I cant fucking stand these movies. They took an entire film to set up Galvatron and him wanting revenge only to abandon that concept and revive megatron after he's died, what like three times now? And Optimus is the only robot with any character. Again. Holy shit.
Not to mention
>Transformers were integral to human history... AGAIN
>>
File: TF5_FF_039_CC.jpg (4MB, 4298x2027px) Image search: [Google]
TF5_FF_039_CC.jpg
4MB, 4298x2027px
>>84095366
>>84095704
all this mess and my boy still manages to live throughout it all
>>
>>84097232
There is no excalibur it was just a regular sword that all the knights owned also
>Transformers were integral to human history... AGAIN
lmao you're going to like this, bee and hot rod fought against the nazi and hitler's watch was a transformer who killed him
>>
File: this nigga srs.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga srs.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>84094256
a 30% is a godsend to the franchise. I've enjoyed 30% adventure movies before, and I hope to god it doesn't dip below 20% again
>>
>>84097342
Holy shit, what? Is there pictures of Hot Rod? He's the one robot they could easily make cool and I anticipate to see what car product placement he is and his color scheme completely ignored.

>>84097346
Im a big Transformers fan and cant even tell who the fuck that is. A generic background decepticon or a "main character" they all look the same.
>>
File: 1470881799772.webm (2MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
1470881799772.webm
2MB, 1280x528px
>>84097439
>Not knowing the running joke fan favorite of the Bayformers series

He's literally the only named Decepticon who survived five movies.
>>
File: Hot Rod.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Rod.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
>>84097439
>>
File: co_keltusaesi99.jpg (233KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
co_keltusaesi99.jpg
233KB, 1080x1080px
>>84097439
He had a french or british accent and was Vivian's protector he could also slow down time in one area but still did jack shit because of bee and optimus wanking.
>>
>>84097505
I would of picked up on it if he didnt look different each time and maybe had some lines after the first one. He has the same face as Blackout (the helicopter)
>>
File: ENGARDE, POR PAVORE.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
ENGARDE, POR PAVORE.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>84097572
Mirage (The ferarri bot) from DOTM was supposed to have a cloaking ability but was cut because Ferarri didn't want it for their product placement robot, and Michael wanted to have a Ferrari bot in the movie. The bitter irony in all this is despite that he might as well be an OC robot with Mirage slapped in by Hasbro, he literally cannot have major merchandise from Hasbro due to Mattel owning the rights to do ferraris at the time.
>>
File: 6781037093_0d4ac56e1b_o_1.jpg (128KB, 619x885px) Image search: [Google]
6781037093_0d4ac56e1b_o_1.jpg
128KB, 619x885px
>>84097651
Blackout actually shares his a bit of his face with most of the generic Decepticons while Barricade has a distinctive set of yellow teeth and quadruple eyes that differs him from every other genericon.

In TF5, they gave him a new face with heterochromia.
>>
>>84093734
did a 10 year write this script, sounds like a fan fic
>>
>>84093751
>orders a nuclear strike on cybertob
>the planet cybertron
>with one bomb

Why does no one working in hollywood understand scale?
>>
>>84097769
Nah they took three scripts from decent writers and mashed it together.

No seriously.
>>
>>84097789
>>84097789
>Why does no one working in hollywood understand scale?
or decent writing
>>
File: HOT ROD.jpg (153KB, 846x838px) Image search: [Google]
HOT ROD.jpg
153KB, 846x838px
>>84097564
>>84097572
By far the coolest design from these films. But come on they give optimus flames when he initially had none and not Hot Rod? Doesn't even look like him! I appreciate the attempt at improving the designs, I dont have a heart of coal.
Thank you for the details friends, not sure if I will see this one yet. I just searched up this admittedly shitty shoop that I think might of looked good.

>>84097756
The problem is there's so many parts its impossible to showcase these little details. Especially with motion blur and the camera never focusing in on them for more than a second.
>>
>>84097800
like with amazing spiderman 2?
>>
>>84097789
misinfomation the nuke didn't blow anything up
>>
>>84097862
Sorta. There's two movies who have tried to jumpstart a cinematic universe blatantly, ASM2 and Batman v Superman and TLK's leaning a bit towards BvS.
>>
>>84093751
If the Infernocons aren't referred to as "Terrorcons" at some point I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
File: oEor5R.jpg (445KB, 1700x1369px) Image search: [Google]
oEor5R.jpg
445KB, 1700x1369px
>>84097850
Because literally product placement by Lambo. It's the reason Lockdown looked like shit in the fourth movie, but he did have a nice ass.
>>
>>84097906
Shoulda been insecticons, if theyre really that desperate for new stuff to cram in. Or the combaticons for Bruticus. Is Starscream even alive? Like, I really dont even know.
>>
>>84097906
>>84097940
Infernocus looked like a movie Menasor, Starscream is dead you see his head in the movie and Onslaught was in but dies early on so there will never be a Bruticus
>>
File: WITNESS ME.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>84097940
Shia murdered Starscream by stabbing him in the eye with Wheeljack's special grenade.

Onslaught's in the film but he's a grunt Decepticon, arguably lesser than Barricade and the two generic Dreads. Coincidentally he reuses the same (retooled) model of Long Haul.
>>
>>84095642
When was it established that Sam Witwicky was Merlin's descendant?
>>
File: back in black.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
back in black.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>84097850
Barricade's considered a fan favorite because he's the most distinctive Decepticon grunt.

>Evil Police
>The first Decepticon to speak english in the movie
>Continuity error gives early fans hype for Barricade's return
>Actually does return in DOTM and stood alongside Soundwave and Shockwave
>Survives DOTM to live in TLK
>Survives TLK

He's practically the Bobba Fett of the series.
>>
>>84098041
Hannibal mentions that he's one of the surviving members of the Witickan line.
>>
>>84093734
Well I like bitches mind controlling people so I'm ok with the first bit.
>>
<spoiler>transformers suck<spoiler>
>>
>>84097940
there is a whole universe of transformer mythos they could use but they ether rename things or make things up it boggles the mind
>>
In space, Optimus Prime has been captured by the Quintessions, creators of the transformers species who were almost annhilated after the transformers rebelled against them. An epic battle ensues before his capture, revealing the quintessions as a half biological/ half mechanical abomination with three faces.

Back on Earth after fifty years, megatron has been in hiding as his minions from the previous movie have been hunted down by a new earth task force that specializes in terminating transformers. Growing weary of his battles, Megatron has aged considerably due to Earths inferior technology that was used to construct his body in the previous movie and contemplates the meaning and futility of his ambitions. His remaining loyal disciples on earth consist of the combiner team Bruticus.

Izabella (Isabela Moner), an orphan in the ravaged ruins of Chicago, is part of a group of humans/transformers that live in peaceful coexistence. Her best friend is some no-name transformer that dies when the earth's anti-transformer team locate them and indiscreetly kill both humans and transformers, considering the former as conspiring terrorists.

The leader of this group is Edmun Burton (Anthony Hopkins) a former research scientist studying transformers before defecting. He and his second in command, Hot Rod, a veteran of the Cybertronian civil war that looks like a badass version of Bumblebee, and has a German accent, lead the survivors north to an old military bunker, during their journey a few side characters die.

When they reach their destination, they are ambushed by the anti-transformers team and when all hope seems to be lost Bumblebee and his gang (only transformers) come and wreck shit up. After some dialogue and exposition that explains the circumstances of everyone's situation that clears up some plot holes, they get a distress signal from Optimus and Megatron intercepts it as well, the latter hoping to have one final fight with his embittered rival.

1/2
>>
>>84098973
The location is the Hoover Dam, where the original All Spark was moved and where the first movie took place; Megatron arrives first and reminisces his time there: a painful prison and a humiliation to his already degrading pride.

Bumblebee and Edmun's group arrive to see Megatron and his lackeys, some banter goes between them and Optimus Prime arrives from the sky, and to everyone's surprise he is some sort of grotesque abomination like the quintessions. Apparently he is the herald of the quintessions and attacks bumblebees group, killing humans and transformers. Optimus and Bumblebee have this epic fight until it is interrupted by the decaying planet of cybertron (left in complete ruin during the 3rd movie) arriving near the earths atmosphere. Optimus uses his sword and basically plunges it into Bumblebee, apparently killing him. Megatron is pretty confused by the situation and attempts to attack Prime only to be rebutted and knocked back, further humiliating him. Optimus uses some powers given to him by the quintessions and destroys the location (like that shockwave from Blackout in TF1, there is this badass 30 second transformation he does before doing the shockwave), in which he locates a small essence of the all spark, which is needed to create a new cybertronian like planet from Earth.

Edmuns group mourns for Bumblebee, while Megatron gets some sort of epiphany and loses his desire to continue existing. The quintessions start their plan to convert Earth into Cybertron 2.0, which starts ripping the planet apart.

Too lazy to write the rest but Optimus comes back to the good side, he and Megatron fight together because the quintessions plan to remove all older generations of transformers, new hybrid transformers are made from Earth that fight Optimus and his team, bruticus combines and dies but with a badass transformation and fight sequence, Optimus and Megatron die in an epic side to side battle, the latter having some sort of redemption.

2/3
>>
>>84099454
Bumblebee is restored with the matrix of leadership and receives combiner technology from Bruticus's remains, he combines with Hotrod, his voice becomes bad ass, and he dishes it out against the gigantic quintessions in an epic giant monster equivalent battle, and then the earth is saved, and the ending to the series pans to something something new beginnings and hope with a monologue from Bumblebee prime, blah blah blah, and then Linkin Park song comes out and shit, and the scene will parallel the ending to Bayformers 1, with the backdrop as Cybertron in the sunset and a partially destroyed earth.
>>
>>84098973
>>84099454
>>84099560
fake but here's a reply for your troubles
>>
>>84098973
>>84099454
>>84099560
I'd watch this movie
>>
>>84093734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhxJtQ6qcKM
>>
Why is Anthony Hopkins slumming in this garbage
>>
>>84098083
I can totally see the bobafett angle if all the robots had more coherent design like the cartoons and you could tell who's who without being a fan.
>>
>>84100551

Please note that if you expected Bay to humiliate Hopkins by making him using slang or 'cool' talk, you would be completely correct
>>
>>84098250
Dont worry anon im sure QUINTESSAtm will be much more fun and interesting than the quintessons we saw in the animated movie.
>>
The worst thing about the movie is that Optimus is 'evil' for all of 5-10 minutes, the rest he's generic good guy Optimus, he's not War God Asshole Prime from the previous couple of movies
>>
>>84100620
Barricade literally has the most coherently cool design in the Decepticons rank.

>Black and white, barely any grey
>Custom police build

Even normies were pointing out that the police cop from the first movie shows up again in the third for no pparent reason.
>>
>>84093751
>>84093734
>Megatron LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG
>Bay's human shitbags don't even give him the time of day after he saved their literal assess

#JUSTICE4MEGATRON
>>
These movies have become utter shit, I don't know why Michael Bay insists on making them dramatic? I unironically enjoyed transformers 2 (at home, so you can skip sam's parents and such) just because it was so silly and stupid. Then everything else is just...
>>
>>84093734
This sounds to be the best one! Cool.
If I will like the movie I'll watch for like 5-6 times again.
>>
I didn't like this one,too many robots,the plot is complicated. I wish the humans had more screen time. Revenge of the Fallen is still the best one.
Wish they had sexy scenes like the old days,now they have these woman powerfull characters.
>>
File: watch it scary movies.jpg (53KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
watch it scary movies.jpg
53KB, 620x400px
>>84104767
>>
>>84104767
>Too many robots
>plot is complicated
>Revenge of the Fallen is still the best one

What the fuck
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.