[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watches The VVitch once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: it-comes-at-night-poster.jpg (281KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
it-comes-at-night-poster.jpg
281KB, 1280x1897px
>watches The VVitch once
>>
This movie sucks and yes ill debate you about it and prove it fucking sucks
>>
>>84091841
Why is /tv/ so obsessed about this movie anyway? Is this a meme? Is it genuine kino? Honest question here...
>>
>this is it guys!
>we're finally getting a good horror movie!!!!
>oh wait, it's shit
What did /tv/ mean by this?
>>
>>84091874
prove it sucks
>>
>>84092055
It has a lot of obvious open-ended questions left unanswered
>>
>>84092055
it was falsely advertised as a horror film with an unrevealed horrifying antagonist/evil

its a shitty drama about people who don't trust each other

its not even one of those garbage low budget sci-fi films that only vaguely hint at the outside world, it just straight up doesn't answer shit

the title is literally fucking clickbait

also Travis opened the door
>>
>>84091841
>dream sequences
There is literally nothing more annoying in movies. I hate hate hate when films do this. Its such a fucking cop out to pad the run time.
Also the two dreams with his grandpa were so fucking stupid that the whole audience i was watching with erupted in laughter.
Like who the fuck has a dream where some guy just stares at you and then shouts at the camera? It was even funnier the second time where he like built up to it and synced with the music and he was screaming at the same time. Fucking comedy gold.
>>
>>84091874
ok do it faggot
>>
i absolutely loved it, but god damn I hated the dream sequence
>>
the scene where the dog runs away was really, really well done. scary as shit.

There is obviously someone in the woods who means those people harm..
>>
If there were other short stories similar to this but with different characters that'd be neat.
>>
>>84092055
theres a 50 minute BLACKED scene in between
>>
>>84091841
It comes at night refers to the dreams. All of the dreams heavily foreshadow whats coming, and you can make any number of guesses as to what vector the disease ran through, though I would agree that Travis likely had it first. He could have gotten it from the grandpa right at the start for all we know. I think probably the other family really were planning on ambushing the dude, but they adjusted the plan after he killed them.
>>
>The monster was us all along.

It's one of those films. Hard pass.
>>
>>84093609
the disease shows up in 24 hours or less
the order of infected is
>dog>will's kid>travis>will>will's wife>travis's parents
>>
let's just talk the thematic-significance of the dreams for a bit.

well done too.
>>
It will take a few years before you memesters realize it's good
>>
>>84092055
Shilling

I would have never heard of it otherwise
>>
>>84097275
I knew about it and I only come on /tv after I've watched something lately.

This movie wishes it was as good as its poster.
>>
>>84097468
>This movie wishes it was as good as its poster.

e d g e l o r d
>>
>>84097811
I don't think you know what that word means.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.