[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you achieve Justin Theroux mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

How do you achieve Justin Theroux mode?
>>
Lots of skinless chicken
>>
raising wife's son x1
rapture 2%
>>
not that impressive desu. could probably get that with a simple at home routine with dumbbell isolations and a lean diet
>>
>>84089691
Easy. Attempt to achieve mediocrity in every avenue of life
>>
>>84089691
>be a fucking sheriff in the midwest
>have a model body
wtf
>>
File: kev.png (112KB, 365x185px) Image search: [Google]
kev.png
112KB, 365x185px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BdPxCyge4
>>
>>84089848
Is that the secret to success?
>>
louis > justin
>>
Be thin and lift for six months then cut for two.
>>
Steroids. Lots of steroids.

Hollywood has the best steroids. As an American I can safely say that there is no way to achieve that body without the use of drugs or plastic surgery.
>>
>>84089769

thats actually impressive for a guy his age (45)

if you're in the 18-31 age bracket then yeah getting that look is "easy"
>>
File: justin theroux bulge 1.gif (3MB, 550x564px) Image search: [Google]
justin theroux bulge 1.gif
3MB, 550x564px
unfortunately you can't change your penis size anon
>>
>>84089990
Help me senpai, where should I start? I don't play videogames anymore so I need something new to fill my time with, might as well be self-improvement.
>>
>>84089691
Impressive for a guy his age but nothing that most young guys shouldn't be able to get. That body is more about low bf% which should be controlled by your diet. Though obviously this assumes you put in the effort early on to put on muscle.
>>
>>84090079
>doesn't understand grower/shower dichotomy
Either a roastie or micropeener
>>
>>84090079

being a grower is suffering
>>
"Yeah can I get this india--err, original indigenous person of color tattooed on my side? Will look gnarly"
>>
>>84090100

stop posting on 4chan
>>
>>84089691
Suffocate yourself with a plastic bag just to feel something xF
>>
>>84090210
>my sides
>>
>>84089691
>not fucking your daughter's teenage friend that has the hots for you
>>
>>84089691
>He is also known as a screenwriter for films such as Tropic Thunder, Iron Man 2, Rock of Ages, and Zoolander 2

someone explain me this.
>>
I get the feeling the guy is a royal douche but I thought his performance in Your Highness was fantastic. Superbly florid English accent. Unusually good for a burger.
>>
He looks good because of his height and frame, if you don't have that then this level of muscle/body fat won't look good at all
>>
>>84089691
That has to be the most tryhard person I have ever seen
>>
>>84093490
>He looks good because of his height

But he's 5' 9".
>>
>>84089691
*tips fedora*
>>
>>84090100
1. get heavy metal object
2. lift heavy metal object
3. repeat
>>
File: Don.jpg (30KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
Don.jpg
30KB, 600x574px
>>84093895
yeah the pistol necklace x fedora x indian tat is a bit over the top
>>
fuck daughters hot friend 3x5
sing homeward bound to failure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
>>
>>84089764
Raised lettering x 2
Pale Nimbus x 3
>>
>>84089691

Damn that's the president of Canada?
>>
>>84094518
clavin klein boxer + golden watch + leather bracelet
You'd think that when you look like that you wouldn't have to try THAT hard, damn he looks grotesque
>>
>>84094594
>fuck daughters hot friend 3x5
never proven because lindelof is a hack with "let the mystery be"
>>
File: David.jpg (23KB, 613x431px) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
23KB, 613x431px
>>84094742
not to mention that practiced smirk he's mugging for the paparazzo... actors are ridiculous people and we could learn something from the elizabethans who regarded them as the riff raff that they are but instead we idolize them
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.