[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2826.jpg (108KB, 750x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.jpg
108KB, 750x849px
>>
She's literally retarded.
>>
No matter how bad she gets, she will never be Drake level
>>
>>84089357
Top 10 Anime Betrayels
>>
She really got homely toward the end no of the office
>>
do celebrities have real friends?

it just seems weird to me inviting coworkers to your wedding
>>
>>84089244

Every one she knew is more successful than her, even her ex-husband now. It's probably like watching all your friends graduate college and leading successful lives while you're a NEET living with your parents. Being Jenna is suffering.
>>
>>84089825
>It's probably like watching all your friends graduate college and leading successful lives while you're a NEET
I know this feel
>>
File: schedule.jpg (278KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
schedule.jpg
278KB, 1280x717px
Come on guys don't be mean
>>
>>84089357
Did he delete this? I wanted to read the replies but it's not there.
>>
>>84089651
Movie stars tend not to have many actor friends, but TV stars tend to become actual friends with members of their cast.

Even on short-lived shows, you're going to be in contact with your coworkers quite a bit and for long periods. Conversely, you can shoot a movie in a couple of months, usually with a ton of downtime that doesn't require the actors to interact with each other much. And even for big budget movies with long shooting schedules, most of that is green screen, which *again* doesn't require much contact between actors.

In a nutshell, the drama within TV stars' friendships isn't unheard of. They're likely to be close to each other, and they're likely to get burned, etc.
>>
File: 1497866812178[1].jpg (2MB, 4680x4424px) Image search: [Google]
1497866812178[1].jpg
2MB, 4680x4424px
Being an niche actor seems pretty melancholic
It's like when the neets reminisce about High School because it was the last time in their life they actually accomplished something and had friends
And each year that goes on deepens your link with that special period, and everyone slowly starts to forget more and more, but here's Jenna, who's stuck in that period and can't move on
And each year that goes on reduce your chances of making a comeback, or doing something more with your life than being a person that lives through his past memory
It would have been tragic if she didn't make so much money I guess
>>
>>84089919
im sorry anon
>>
post the one where she tags him and he responds "why am I tagged in this?"
>>
>>84089357
lol dumb faggot millennials
>>
>>84089244
Do you think Jenna was invited to John and Emily's wedding?
>>
>>84090504

But what if we're wrong? What if she just genuinely loves the craft, her stage productions she's doing and her TV work, and legitimately is happy with that noface guy she's with and John as JUST a friend?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.