[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did they turned this shit around? it is actually good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

how did they turned this shit around? it is actually good
>>
Efrain?
>>
They copied Scott Gimple's kino formula where in the middle of the first half of a season you give people a flashback centering around a damaged badass. (like Governor and like Morgan).
>>
They wised up, realized the Walking Dead format is stale, and decided to go weird with elderly Mexican CIA-trained commie-killers who control lightning
>>
they killed off most of the shit characters and we hadnt seen ofelia in ages which is good enough.

think about it. no chris, no chris' mom, no ofelia. also troy is hilarious, god i hope he kills the shit out of madison
>>
>>84088832

Worth picking back up again? Last I saw was Nick entering the tent but does anything interesting happen with the guy who claimed to have gotten bit?

And since this is a Walking Dead thread can we get a good discussion on the comic going too, any theories as to where this arc is heading and any good theories on why Beta wears the mask? I don't think he's Davidson as a lot of people guess as Aaron would've recognized him.
>>
>>84088982
Daniel comes back as a guardian angel and has the power to control lightning. His backstory is revealed to be a CIA-trained commie killer

Not lying at all.
>>
it only took them 2 and a half season, after the landed and after the left the faggot boyfriend's house
>>
>>84088832
The last episode was good but you and I both know that as soon as the plot goes back to focusing on Madison and her kids everything will be shit again. Don't ever get your hopes up when it comes to The Walking Dead, AMC is always finding ways to disappoint everyone.
>>
>>84088982
I don't think Beta is any character important to TWD. I think it's just one of those tricks used to build curiosity. He's probably some WWE NBA celebrity.
>>
File: lightning salazar.jpg (359KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
lightning salazar.jpg
359KB, 1916x1076px
>>84088868
Uh, you don't get to bring commies.
>>
>>84089053
Kill off madison. Go full fap-bait with the daughter. Make the show about Nick, Strand, Unser, and Daniel just fucking shit up
>>
>>84089053
But Madison is paired with the neat crazy guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffx1xt3O5ek
>>
>people hating on nick
STOP
>>
i am glad they kill off the hotel plotline
>>
Has this show ever made any comic references?
>>
>>84089159
No. And hopefully they never will.
>>
>>84089152
i want them to come back and kill all of those ungrateful spic faggots. fuck hector and his dumbass aunt
>>
>>84089133
Nick was great until he started buying into pseudo-religious "zombies are people too" bullshit. That permanently damaged his character.
>>
does troy have autism?
>>
>>84089014

But do they explain how he managed to escape the cellar?

>>84089071

Yeah, I'd hate if they tied The Whisperers into being someone Rick's group or affiliated with them had already encountered. Any guesses as to what will happen next issue? I don't think Dwight will turn traitor, it's what we're all expecting, I think Dwight is going to find Rick passed out and exhausted at Andrea's grave and they'll just talk and grow closer together.

I'm pretty excited for Eugine to be heading to Ohio soon, that's going to be fun, looking forward to the world building, would also be impressed if Eugine, Magna, Michonne and Siddiq are continuously stalked by Beta along the road and Beta makes good on his promise to skin Michonne. I wonder if she's fair game now that Andrea's dead in the comics and both the show since TV Michonne has kind of taking Andrea's place
>>
>>84089210
it's in line with his character, he's really impressionable and emotional because of his history away from home and as a druggy. i think he snapped out of it though, that mexican grandma was like palpatine to his anakin

he's fine now that he's got his mexican waifu
>>
>>84089220
>But do they explain how he managed to escape the cellar?
Just "I managed to escape!"
>>
>>84089328
The deleted scenes showed that he had fire immunity which allowed him to walk through the flames, but it was cut because after giving him lightning powers that would've been too unrealistic.
>>
the other show needs to do the same, just start killing off people
>>
>>84088832
>is actually good
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME A NIGGA REALLY SUMMONED A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON A ZOMBIE ON SOME THOR SHIT LIKE NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS FFFUCKING DROPPPPEEEEEDDDDD
>>
how are any of these people consider the bad guys? nick and his family are the bad people obviously. nick was the one who decided to cut the oxy and demanded more supplies. his mom decided to turn of the hotel sign and all these people came and she didn't know what to do with them and only let in her husband. even the original people in the hotel didn't see evil. travis was the one who shut the door on that guy's head while fighting those 2 guys. i can't wait to see how nick and his mom fuck this up
>>
>>84089220
god dammit. I got spoiled. Couldn't help it. Not your fault m8.
>>
>>84090002
troy is bad because he slowly murdered about 40 people

nick cut the oxy to get more water out of bad people
>"but they did nothing wrong!"
murdered a toddler and her family

but you're right, theyre not supposed to be painted as the good guys
>>
Can someone refresh me how Season 2 ended? Were those guys Nick's settlement was getting water from connected to these Season 3 guys? And what made them leave the settlement?
>>
>>84090002
You know not every tv show has to have black and white cookie cutter good and bad characters, right?
>>
>>84090089
>>84090089

How do you feel about The Whisperers staying around? I'd like if they became a backdrop and something that Rick would continuously bring up time and time again to try and strengthen his hold on Alexandria and the communities. It'd be nice if they just encountered a bunch of random Whisperers if they did supply runs or something but I don't see them being a big threat again.
>>
>>84089500
TWD is too big, there are too many secondary characters that have larger roles that shouldn't or they are trying to make another Daryl or Carol.

FTWD S3 is starting to turn around by killing off main characters ( that nobody cared about to begin with ) and making almost everyone a secondary character so they can be agile and make things interesting.

EOTWAWKI Sherrif Hale is a good add.

Bringing back Daniel and an all "el espanol" episode will probably derail but will wait and see....
>>
>>84090323
>Bringing back Daniel and an all "el espanol" episode will probably derail but will wait and see....
Except that was the second best episode in the entire series after the series premier of TWD.
>>
>>84088832
By not being afraid to kill off the cast when necessary, and by not forgetting that every 'death' without a corpse is ambiguous and opens up the return of absent cast.
>>
>>84089110
She'll execute that dude while they're gone if she's smart. He's clearly a sociopath and daddy and his brother can't control him anymore now that the civilized world is gone.
>>
why did it took 2 seasons to kill off travis and his edgy son?
>>
>>84090785
Idk why it taked that long. I'm glad he's died though.
>>
>>84088832
>they can say all variations of fuck as long as it is spoken in spanish
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>84088832
What?

It just got worse. I stopped watching at the episode where female Rick says to Nick "Don't trust them; trust me". It's all so boring.
>>
>>84090785
>kill off travis
He's not dead you retard. Maoris don't turn, they're warrior stock.
>>
>>84091091
Someone didn't watch this week's episode where Daniel the commie killing CIA operative learned to summon lightning to kill Broncos fans.
>>
>>84090002
don't forget season 1 finale when they release a stadium was it? of zombies on an outpost just to get Nick and Salazar's wife
>>
>>84090185

From what I remember they were more like cartel guys, could be mistaken. They were planning to attack Nick's group so they just left and headed to America, where they were attacked and captured by the ranch's militia.

The water treatment guy might had been higher up the food chain, or maybe he took out the cartel guys.
>>
File: FTWD_304_RF_0210_2409-RT.jpg (225KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
FTWD_304_RF_0210_2409-RT.jpg
225KB, 1000x666px
>>84088832
Do beaners watch this show?
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (27KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
27KB, 600x315px
>>84088935
What the actual fuck? You had to have just made this up
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (114KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
114KB, 800x850px
Does Alicia fuck a based white alpha yet to make up for her coal burning?
>>
File: zap.png (544KB, 911x513px) Image search: [Google]
zap.png
544KB, 911x513px
>>84092119
>>
>>84088832
each season has unique and different setpieces unlike TWD where they are always in the woods
>>
fear the walking pleb
>>
FUCK THE BRONCOS
U
C
K

T
H
E

B
R
O
N
C
O
S
>>
>>84088935
>realized the Walking Dead format is stale, and decided to go weird with elderly Mexican CIA-trained commie-killers who control lightning
The Kingdom and Negan are crazier than a lucky bolt of lightning. Kek also remember the Dead Rising stunt Rick and Michonne did with the two cars?
>>
File: daniel salazar incantation.png (323KB, 911x510px) Image search: [Google]
daniel salazar incantation.png
323KB, 911x510px
>>84093115
>lucky
Nope.
>>
>>84093115
Daniel is a high level cleric, man.
>>
>>84093268
Are you retarded?
He wasnt invoking lighting.

He was literally asking for gods forgiveness while lettim himself get killed by that zombie, the lighting was supposed to represent gods forgivness in order for him to turn a over a new leaf and regain his will to live.

Which worked for him until he betrayed waterman and reedeemed himself at the end getting forgiveness from humans instead of the divine.
>>
What happened to Chris again?
>>
>yfw Travis survived
Gonna be true kino
>>
>>84095342
Died of edginess
>>
>>84095342
Technically we don't know if he's actually dead or if that scene was a lie because it was told from the perspective from the guy Travis was interrogating.
>>
>>84095494
Oh right. Him being dead was a throwaway line.
No wonder I forgot, it's like killing him off was an afterthought for AMC.
>>
File: 1481409819197.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1481409819197.png
141KB, 502x502px
>brought back Daniel

only good character left
>>
>>84095494
>getting yourself and your friend killed by Travis for the sake of a lie
>>
so who shot the helicopter?
>>
i hate every character in this show and root for the "bad guys". remember when alicia stabbed the hotel's only doctor because he wanted revenge for travis killing his brother
>>
>>84095940
>implying you wouldnt do the same thing if some guy had a gun to your father's head

>b-but he's not his father!!!
well she obviously sees him as close enough to a father in the apocalypse
>>
is there any explanations for daniel summoning a lighting strike?
>>
>Next time on AMC's Fear The Walking Dead...
>>
File: 1495491285856.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495491285856.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>84096504
>>
>people really thing Daniel was trying to invoke a lighting

You people are morons.
>>
I dropped the show completely during the episode when Nick was walking with the walkers and some Mexicans were trying to kill him and ended getting killed by the slowest moving fucking horde. Fuck that scene.
>>
>>84096296
Is there any explanation for corpses reanimating and being able to survive for months when only made of rotting flesh?
>>
>>84096636
shh, let them enjoy the show for once
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.