[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about his latest special?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: louis_ck_800x600.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck_800x600.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
What do you think about his latest special?
>>
File: travis-bickle-1.jpg (72KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
travis-bickle-1.jpg
72KB, 640x420px
I don't care what anyone says about Louis. Chewed Up is so good that I really don't care if he never makes another good special. He's still the GOAT comedian for me
>>
i see a lot of law breakers out here tonight
>>
Bill Burr is a good goy
>>
I thought it was better than the previous Comedy Store special
>>
I cracked up when he started rambling about the size of black cocks and the breeding grounds
>>
>>84087950
i like billy boy
>>
>>84087950
>>84088544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI&t=286s
>>
I didn't see his last two specials because I heard bad things, plus his TV show wasn't that great. I saw him live around 2008 and he was fantastic.
>>
>>84088604
man that's sad...

last podcast Bill was saying how important these talk shows are and how stressful and i'm certain he felt like he bombed here

dave chappelle is so right, trump is really bad for comedy
>>
>>84088604

he bombed
>>
>>84088933
i like chappelle but he's totally wrong about Trump being bad for comedy. there's GORRILLIONS more material comedians could do about him than about hillary
>>
>>84088933
>>84088958
>TRUMP
*boo* *hiss*
>IS
*audience collectively inhales*
>DUMB
*crowd rushes the stage, carries Burr to DC, impeaches Trump and installs him as President*

The sad thing is that Bill would have been better off not trying to push the envelope. Just tell some story that would offend conservatives but not liberals and say Trump sucks and he's get multiple huge applause breaks.
>>
The one where he's wearing the suit? Ahh too predictable, I love Louis but I was dissapointed as fuck.
>>
>>84087949
Saw him live last year before the special came out. That bit had me dead. He milked the shit out of it live too, he did it for way longer than was on the special. Twas still funny as fuck.
>>
>>84089083
I think that's the point, everyone gonna be making jokes about Trump and forget that there is so much better things to be spending your time on to make fun of.

Like right here if everyone wasn't so worked up about Trump they might have been able to chill the fuck out and enjoy Bill

take george bush for example, he is a comedic fucking gold mine but if you hit it every fucking week eventually you will run out
>>
>>84089083
He never said Hillary would be good
>>
>>84087877

I'm watching this faggots 2017 special

He's been bitching about Christians for 10 minutes now literally talking about "the current year"

This is fucking awful . It's like some faggot neckbeard from Reddit wrote it

"Le dumb Christians! Counting the years after Le not real Jesus died!"

Holy fuck, comedy is dead
>>
Who is the funniest and most relevant modern day comedian /tv/?
>>
>>84089083
There is plenty of material with Trump, but it was all tired before he even got elected. Even people that hate him are going to get sick of Trump jokes
>>
>>84089310
Then why is colbert #1, retard?
>>
>>84089310
I think the problem is that a lot of it is forced and just easy comedy. Like the two scoops shit, that's got so much potential for a good joke but instead they'll just shout it really loud "HAHA AND TRUMP GETS TWO SCOOPS, BUT EVERYONE ELSE ONLY GETS ONE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA". But ahh fuck it
>>
>>84089296
Norm Macdonald (living)
Patrice Oneal (dead)
>>84089359
because latenight is dead, he gets lower ratings than what got Conan fired
>>
TINY
>>
>>84089503
Norm's new Netflix special was disappointing t b h
>>
>>84090899
I thought it was good just full of a lot of stuff he used on his youtube show and interviews
>>
File: Kyle Kinane.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle Kinane.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>84087877
Not as funny as Kyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96mqyLJXKoo
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x475px
>>84089256
>Comedy is dead

Just quit watching edgy faglords and start watching real comedians like Jim Gaffigan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQsWSrR2pD0
>>
*somersaults on stage*
>>
>>84092365
I hate his monologues, but I'm still trying to get used to them.
>>
File: IMG_3616.jpg (55KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.jpg
55KB, 620x375px
>>84087950
The lovely Nia everybody!
>>
>>84089503
>Why is he #1?
>Because it doesn't matter who #1 is!
>>
>>84092331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Madzzwuk8A
>>
It was A+, along with new Chapelle. The new Norm special is like a B+, it's fantastic, but he is a lot funnier in other settings.
>>
>>84092890

Could you recommend some? I really liked that Norm Netflix special, where else should I go for more?
>>
Have you guys ever heard of burritos, it's like a taco that's cold?
>>
>>84092996
Not him but his YouTube show is funny.
>>
>>84089256
He literally said that Christians have won since even non believers use their calendar. He never said Jesus isn't real and he never said Christians are dumb. Imagine being this much of a thin skinned nigger, holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>84093299
Cry more reddit.
>>
>>84087877
I think that women should be allowed to kill babies.
>>
>>84092996
Roast of Bob Saget
Moth joke
Frog joke
Norm Show (any episode, opening bits are good)
Hosting the Youtube Live Comedy Show
Conan interviews
Interviews with other comedians telling stories about Norm
>>
>>84093476
You're the one who's crying over literally nothing, go turn the other cheek now like the good cuck you are.
>>
File: evajohntravolta.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
evajohntravolta.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>84088604
>nigger band playing two different songs while piano players slams on the keys
>>
>>84093619
No but please cry harder. Don't hold back, we all wanna know how mad you really are. Well?
>>
>>84093698
Go make another reddit spacing blogpost telling us what upset you today I'll wait
>>
>>84089183
>take george bush for example

Really though? All I remember about George Bush jokes were 3 or 4 stupid quotes of his. I especially love how people try to portray presidents as stupid too - like you fucking become president if any dumb fuck can do it.
>>
>>84087877
ITTY
>>
>>84092631
congrats on getting 1/3 the ratings of a Big Bang Theory rerun I guess
>>
>>84087877

It was pretty slow starting. Not his strongest special but entertaining nonetheless.
>>
I hate louie's politics, but he's a great stand up comedian. His best work imo is his fourth mic work on the Opie and Anthony show. He was fantastic in that format.
>>
>>84094213
BITTY
>>
>>84094180
so many retarded quotes

this one is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
>>
>>84087877
WE ARE THE NINE 11 DENIERS
>>
>>84094180
Trump just proved literally any dumb fuck can do it. It takes money, not intelligence or competence.
>>
>actual Luis CK thread with hardly any TINY posting

What the fuck
>>
>>84095581
Trump spent less money than literally anyone though

Trump proved that what it takes is not ignoring reality, like mass illegal immigration or admitting that Muslims should all be killed
>>
>>84095581
Hillary spent more money than any other campaign ever, and lost

Trump spent less than any in the modern era.

That's remarkable, and it BTFO's your retarded theory of why Trump won.
>>
>>84095581
>tfw too intelligent to campaign in Wisconsin
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.