[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (379KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
379KB, 900x350px
kino
>>
>Matt and Trey will never make kino comedy again because you cheap assholes didn't go see Team America in the theatre

Fuck yall
>>
>>84084895
but I did
>>
>>84084895
>Team America

lesser kino
>>
>>84084867
It only gets really funny towards the end. You can see hints of the type of political humor Matt and Trey would have later on, and they did take full advantage of the cheap gore look all Troma movies have.

Besides this and Tromeo and Juliet, what are some other quality Troma flicks? Is anything newer decent or worthwhile?
>>
>>84084895
I miss their live action stuff a lot
>>
>they made this at 22/24 with the cooperation of like 50 people and $100,000
>I was getting high and playing poker at that age

I kinda fucked up
>>
>>84085062
I wish it were still easy to make indie films
>>
not worth watching without the commentary desu
>>
>>84085376
>whyd you shake your keys
>>
>>84084895

They hate the feature film industry.

Making a feature film is WAY different than making television.

At comedy central, the only thing they can't do is what their lawyers say is literally right over the edge of what's allowed, and they constantly pushed the envelope.

In feature films, you have distributors, production companies and those people are all up your ass on what can or can't be done. The schedule is also a bit outside of their pace.

I really wish they would have become the ultimate "comedy coen brothers" of a sort, but that never happened. Fuck life.
>>
>>84085011
>It only gets really funny towards the end.

It's funny from minute 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CizU8aB3c8
>>
BASEketball is the true Parker and Stone comedy kino. Then Orgazmo, then Team America, then this.
>>
>>84085498
But dude, like, the Coen Brothers IS comedy, man
>>
>>84085538
thanks reddit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.