[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY LIFE BE LIKE UUUUUH AAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

MY LIFE BE LIKE
UUUUUH AAAAAH
>>
>>84082917
Are there any valid criticisms for this movie?
I can't think of any.
>>
>>84082987
>be in animeyland
>pick a spic for waif

This and that mc raced a amerilard car.
>>
>>84082917
WABA KEE

WABA KEE

waba kee?

WABA KEE

Ohhh, waba kee!
>>
>>84083026
in english you underaged faggot
>>
>>84082987
>Mafia determines future of his own nephew by car driving
>old man highschooler
>retarded premises (winner gets me, chad gets off because, mom blew the officer so i move to japan)
>han with this half assed explaining away why he throws away 10s of thousands of dollars because
>>
>>84082987
Main guy is supposed to be younger than 18 when the actor is pushing 40 and balding.
>>
>>84082917
UUUUU-AHHH U-AHH

FF1=TD>>>Rest
>>
>>84083101
I feel like I can believe all those things pretty easily.
>>
>>84082987
nick cannon and bobby hill dropped a 2.6l i4 in a 68 fastback. that's like killing a baby and not fucking it.
>>
I WONDER IF YOU KNOW
>>
>>84083324
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>84083375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

GOAT soundtrack
>>
>>84083388
they swapped out the engine to a piece of shit rice burner one on a classic muscle car instead of rebuilding the engine.
>>
>>84083437
They only had a limited time to rebuild the car. They couldn't build a new engine.
>>
File: skull face.jpg (71KB, 1038x635px) Image search: [Google]
skull face.jpg
71KB, 1038x635px
>>84083553
that's not the point dick snot. the point is they ruined a car for the sake of dumbassery. literally had an entire plethera of cars to choose from to put in the plot; they fucking chose a 68 fastback mustang. why not paint the ceiling of the sistine chapel red to help with the lighting?

>The 1967 Ford Mustang Fastbacks used in Tokyo Drift were built using 1968 Ford Mustang models. It took the production team a total of two months to install the Nissan Skyline GT-R engine in the 1967 model.

>Additionally, a 430-inch Windsor motor with 9-inch rear end and a spool, was used. The horsepower of the motor was brought closer to "500 horsepower" as a result. Two duplicate Mustangs using the aforementioned motor were built.

>Other upgrades include improved brakes, racing seats, seven spoke wheels and a rear roll cage. Extra headlights have been removed so that the front-mount inter cooler can access a sufficient air supply.
>>
>>84082917
it's ooooooooh aaaaah you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>84083784
You do realize the mustang used to come with a straight 6 from the factory right?

Muh purists btfo
>>
>>84083784
I think your autism is flaring up again. That's not a problem with the movie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.