[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw you realize you're the new Jar Jar Binks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: reyyyyyyyyy3.jpg (67KB, 367x478px) Image search: [Google]
reyyyyyyyyy3.jpg
67KB, 367x478px
>>
>>84082545
He's too bland to be Jar Jar. The prequels are hated, the sequels will just be forgotten.
>>
Still a better character than Rey
>>
>>84082545
>yfw you realize you're the new Jar Jar Binks
That's not even close to being true.
>>
>>84082620
The only similarity they share is as comic relief side-characters. You could argue jar jar (and gungans in general) is a caricature of dindu nuffin as well but Finn isn't any of the stereotypes.

The difference is that jar jar's humor is grating and slapstick while finn's humor has more of a charming wit to it.
>>
Finn actually helps though.

Han had quips too
>>
>>84082545
Hes no jar jar but hes to bland to be important.

They need to up his game in the next star wars.
>>
forced meme is forced...
>>
>>84083322
JarJar Binks gets bombad general and got to celebrate the victory with everybody else.
Finn gets his ass beaten and thrown into coma. His new friends don't even wait for him to wake up.
>>
>>84083472
>His new friends don't even wait for him to wake up.
Well I mean, Rey had to go find Luke. I don't know where Poe went, but I think he stuck around since he has nothing else to do at this point.
>>
At least Jar Jar died after the first one. Normies love this guy, so he's shit up Pacific Rim 2 too.
>>
>>84082545
WOOOAAAAAAOOOOH
>>
>>84083508
>Well I mean, Rey had to go find Luke.
No. Why does Rey have to go find Luke?? Nobody even know this new girl yet the resistance entrusts her to go meet Luke before everybody else? Why would Luke have to train her? The resistance know where is Luke, that's what they needed. In the OT Obi-Wan tells Luke to go meet Yoda for training to defeat Vader, it totally made sense. In these sequels, it's just copying plot elemnts without any logic at all.
According to what happens in TFA, Rey should be waiting for Finn to wake up and Leia and high rank resistance officers sent to retrieve Luke.
As for Poe Dameron, he' ll have to wait for buttsex with his boyfriend.
>>
>RAY MESSAH UGABUGA YOU
what did he mean by this /tv/?
>>
>>84082545
He was one of the best characters. He was likable. He was bad at some things.

Why compare him to Jar Jar unless you really like Jar Jar?
>>
>>84084399
MUMKEY JONES
IS GONNA BREAK YA BONES
>>
>>84084699
>Why compare him to Jar Jar unless you really like Jar Jar?
They both suck, but Finn sucks even more. Even jar Jar Binks had some success on the battlefield, and he didn't cowardly run away from combat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.