[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning literally gives up his spot in the final epic race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Cars3poster.jpg (81KB, 540x787px) Image search: [Google]
Cars3poster.jpg
81KB, 540x787px
Lightning literally gives up his spot in the final epic race to that yellow girl car and she wins.
>>
So you're saying Cars 3 is woke af?

Bruh
>>
>>84082467
He said yellow
>>
>>84082077
MY TURRRRRRRRRRRRRN
>>
>>84082077
dropped like a sack of elephant balls
>>
It's their turnleft.
>>
How is that possible?
>>
File: angry.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>84082077
thanks for spoiling it you dense fuck
>>
>>84082594
good post
>>
Wasn't that how the first movie ended
>>
>>84082597
He gives up his spot in the race so the girl car can finally have a shot at racing.
>>
That's the end of the first movie

Also does the film have anything from that bizarre teaser in it?
>>
File: IMG_0974.jpg (110KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
110KB, 900x750px
>>84082077
TURN LEFT 4 DALE
>>
>>84083002
The McQueen flying through the air? That's there in its entirety, along with a pretty quick crash sequence.
>>
>>84082943
no that had him stop to push the old racing legend (not the one that trained him) so that he could finish his last race.
>>
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MCQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

#woke
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 691x399px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 691x399px
ive never heard of this site but here

http://hellogiggles.com/cars-3-surprise-feminist/
>>
I watched Cars 3, it's on par with the first one. The message of the movie is that your legacy is what you pass on to others. They emphasize Doc's pride in training Lightning in the first one. Lightning realizes that him winning races is not as important as passing on his knowledge/experience to others. THAT's why he lets the female car take his place in the big race, who also spends a good chunk of the movie training alongside Lightning. They never once say it's because she's a girl, and her gender is never brought up as a plot point. Anything you may see claiming feminist themes is projection and click bait.
>>
>>84083874
Sounds like Cars 3 is worth it.
>>
>>84083874
If he let her win, then she learned nothing about competition, which defeats the purpose of the message.
>>
>>84084364
He doesn't let her win he lets her race in his place.
As in she races instead of him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.