[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened here? Is he dying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: DCtfPP2WAAEI7Wt.jpg (70KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
DCtfPP2WAAEI7Wt.jpg
70KB, 780x438px
What the hell happened here? Is he dying?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>84080393
that french cunt really did a number on him
>>
>Fat and happy
>Fit and miserable
Which do you prefer /tv/?
>>
>>84080393
>finally loses weight and is in probably the best shape of his life
>looks absolutely miserable in every photo

Really gets the neurons firing.
>>
Maybe he's on the yayo and water diet and the photos are just on his down times.
>>
>>84080859
He probably is realizing that he's still kind of unattractive and no amount of training will fix a lack of charisma and that french cunt will always laugh at the idea of fucking him
>>
>>84080735
Overweight and drunk
>>
>>84080859
You can't /fit/ away stretch marks and loose skin.

This guy probably looks like a charpay puppy without a shirt on.
>>
>>84080393
Jonah is an /airpod/ bro? Nice. Best purchase I've made in the last year.
>>
>>84080735
Dead and not living
>>
>>84080393

>gibe Oscar pls

Truth be told, that's what happens when you stop doing heroin. There's no undoing the years of damage.
>>
did he buy new clothes or wear the shit he had before from his previous weight loss
>>
>>84080393
always happy to see a rich celebrity fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming beautiful
>>
>>84081184
Getting humiliated on television like that must be a hundred times worse than being called an ugly loser irl.
>>
>>84081184
I don't know why that would bother him so much. She's a dime-a-dozen whore and he's a rich celebrity. If he stays fit he could have girls a hundred times hotter than she is while watching her slowly dry up.
>>
>>84081390
Why does that even matter?
>>
>>84080393
His head looks too big for his body
>>
File: jh.jpg (73KB, 746x344px) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
73KB, 746x344px
>>84080393
Welp
>>
>>84080393

He's living.
>>
>>84081598
social status>everything else
she destroyed his spirit and no amount of gold digging whores will fill the void in his soul
>>
He's just cutting, he'll bulk up a few hundred lbs soon
>>
DIDNT HE HAD A HOT JEW GF LATELY? PLS POST HER.
>>
>>84081647
>can afford a team of people who will force him to lose weight

ITS GONNA BE COCAINE YOU GUIZE!
>>
>>84081647
Cocaine isn't even practical for weight loss, celebrity or not. If he did anything it would be Adderall or something similar. What a dumb "article."
>>
>>84081890
Lots of people can easily afford trainers, nutritionists, etc. but they're too weak-willed, lazy, and retarded to actually put the work in.
>>
back in high school between junior and senior year, i starved myself down from 220 to 170 pounds

i was fucking on edge at all times, consistently snapping at people, and mentally felt like shit

that shit fucks with your head, and considering how much weight hes lost, he has to be borderline starving himself, so it makes sense he looks pissed in most of the new pics
>>
>>84081289
You can't /fit/ away loose skin.
You can, because it's not actually skin.
>>
Hes been fat and thin so many times. His belly probably looks shit.
>>
>>84081984
Yea no, these people hire trainers that come to their house personally to make them train, its another level than just "meet up at the gym if you feel like it and talk to your PT". Literally anyone would get fit with that kind of dedication from the trainer.
>>
>>84080393
training hard for his rematch with french weathergirl
like rocky in his rematch vs apollo creed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.