[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 0D2.jpg (325KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
0D2.jpg
325KB, 1280x694px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He was a pussy, simple as that. You guys can say "hur you wouldn't last long either" but I certainly wouldn't abandon my wife like it was nothing
>>
>>84080156
yeah because your wife would abandon you
>>
File: 1394347523875.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1394347523875.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
>having strong survival instincts is a bad thing
It disturbs me how conditioned our country has become to believe self sacrifice is 'honorable' in any way.
>>
Best opening for a very average movie?

Also Don did nothing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwgSyFxVTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ
>>
>>84079735

>not even their fucking kid
>literally said leave the brat
>she said no
>OH FUCKING WELL, PLENTY MORE BINTS IN THE SEA, START THE BOAT, RAVI

She killed herself
>>
>Trying to escape
>Alice decides to protect defenseless child that isn't their own
>Don has his own kids he needs to see again
>If he tries to save Alice he will probably get infected and then kill her himself
>Flees

I felt pretty bad for him. He was fool for kissing Alice after she was found, though, don't know what he was thinking.
>>
I wish the movie was more about Don and him trying to get across England to safety.
>>
I think both sides about whether her was wrong or right are okay. He was just in a shitty situation, in which if he would have tried to help they would've all likely died? Would that have been more honorable? Probably. Which one is smarter? Surviving.
>>
File: 1497479272048.jpg (21KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1497479272048.jpg
21KB, 500x457px
Why does everybody give him shit for this scene, when like every other person acted like a retard.

>heroically fights off infected allowing most of them to escape to barn/upstairs
>dumb cunt doesn't climb ladder after husband tries to save his wife
>dumb cunt 2 gives a shit about some kid shes known for all of 3 minutes
>don after fighting off the infected loses his only weapon that gives him an edge over a 1v1 vs an infected, never mind multiple infected
>escapes upstairs and immediately tries to save her and get out.
>dumb cunt 2 sees kid and decides to try save him, 2-3 infected burst into the room, she screams for help, don leaves her or rather, he has to close the fucking door since the infected attack him first.
>even tries to save other dude at boat

what the fuck was he supposed to do? have a fist fight with 2-3 infected who can infect you with a single scratch or bite or even droplet of blood?
>>
>>84080923
Made me chuckle
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.