[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yeah, I'm thinkin he's back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

yeah, I'm thinkin he's back.
>>
>...
>>
>>84078759
How do I get women to worship me in the way they fawn over The Goose?
>>
>>84078858
you have to be cool
in order to be cool you have to be confident
in order to be confident you have to be talented and good looking
in order to be talented you have to be smart and raised in an environment where your talents were pruned and grown and you were constantly the center of attention because of it

none of this is in your control
>>
>>84078858
stare them in the eyes for 30 seconds before answering and only use one word answers
>>
>>84078903
He's actually kinda weird.

But he's very handsome and rich famous actor who was the lead in every woman's favourite movie ever "The Notebook".

It's the female equivalent of "Barry Lyndon" or "Conan".
>>
>>84078903
Got it ;)
>>
>>84078932
this
>>
>>84078932
i do this and it actualy works
>>
>>84078759
But it doesn't even open until October... wtf
>>
>>84078759
>implying the goose ever went anywhere
>>
literally /ourguy/
>>
>>84078932
>"Anon, have I ever told you what a handsome young man you are?"
>"....................................................................................................................................................................y-you too"
>>
File: 114118.jpg (99KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
114118.jpg
99KB, 898x701px
Ryan Gosling isn't even that handsome. He's kinda weird looking in fact.

Someone like pic related is handsome
>>
>>84080049
Goose is the perfect mix of cute and hot
>>
>>84080049
Why split hairs over whether someone is handsome? People have a wide array of tastes, just go to /d/. As for yourself, you clearly like frumpy old fashioned gay lookin guys
>>
>>84078759
>The Gooose
>Ever not loose

What do u mean "hes back"? he was never gone
>>
File: 1484175472183.jpg (20KB, 297x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484175472183.jpg
20KB, 297x396px
>>84080049
>Ryan Gosling isn't even that handsome
>>
>>84078903
Bad advice. Redpill yourself. Just start lifting and stop acting beta. You will get a lot of women.
>>
File: james norton buzz.webm (1MB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
james norton buzz.webm
1MB, 832x468px
>>84080135
>you clearly like frumpy old fashioned gay lookin guys

wrong
>>
>>84078759
fuck off ryan
>>
>>84080210
>Redpill yourself. Just start lifting and stop acting beta

you can give this kind of advice without resorting to using these cringeworthy /pol/ platitudes
>>
>>84080814
it doesn't even make any sense, literally every "redpill" is about avoiding women at all coast.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.