[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book of Life 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: book of life 2.jpg (72KB, 552x690px) Image search: [Google]
book of life 2.jpg
72KB, 552x690px
Book of Life is getting a sequel

Fuck Coco, this is a movie directed by a Mexican, this is the real deal, not a soulless American Jewish production like Coco

More Mexican movie incoming

https://moviepilot.com/p/the-book-of-life-2-is-officially-happening/4296713
>>
When they made the first movie, they claimed it was planned as a trilogy. Each of the 3 main characters would get to be the center focus of a movie in the set.
>>
File: it's time.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
it's time.gif
3MB, 412x304px
>>84077981
>Skeleton Maria
>>
I liked the first film but the love triangle should have been better done (soldier basically lost because he was a soldier and violence is bad) and the whole 'learnt to fight at the convent so I'm now a badass!' thing was an irritating cliche.

Loved the visual style and aesthetics.

Have more interest in this than Coco which will be yet another 'mismatched characters go on a road trip and at some point there's an emotionally manipulative scene that's in there just to make you cry'.
>>
Nice, actually liked the first one. Design was amazing and was over the top in a comfy way.
>>
Will the twins return?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.