[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOBODY MOVE! WE'RE PIRATING THIS BANK!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: arrr.jpg (40KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
arrr.jpg
40KB, 550x364px
NOBODY MOVE! WE'RE PIRATING THIS BANK!
>>
good thread
>>
>>84077507
Good one, Hollywood shill
>>
>>84077507
10/10 will bump again.
>>
>>84077507
technically correct because the bank should have robbery insurance, so nobody actually loses any money except the insurance conglomerates, and let's be serious, they are the real criminals.
>>
>>84077507
Making illegal copies of money? Counterfeiting is a felony. Enjoy your cell.
>>
You wouldn't download a dollar
>>
>>84078869
Making copies of MATTER. It's just a combination of atoms, what's the big deal? No different that some 1s and 0s.
>>
>>84078930
Those 1s and 0s are intellectual property of the US Federal Reserve.
>>
>>84078930
There are actually numerous ways in which producing fake currency is harmful to the economy and people in general, inflation being a prime example
>>
>>84077507
Wow...you have totally made me see the error of my ways and I will no longer stream the shit out of any media I want, but instead, will willingly give my shekels to the Jews that monopolize it.

Just kidding.

I look forward to the demise of degenerate Jew media and entertainment companies that fail to keep up with changing technology.
>>
>>84079000
the fiat currency we have now is worthless so who cares
>>
>>84077507
That movie sucked
>>
>>84079000
so why does the fed get to do it?
>>
>>84079137
On the contrary it has significant value, you can get vendors to give you products or perform services for you in exchange for it.
>>
>>84079137
Currency doesn't need an intrinsic value to work.
>who cares
Most people involved with controlling the money supply
>>
>>84079128
How dumb are you to misinterpret this thread to go off on such an embarrassing rant?
>>
>oh you're going to make a copy of all the money in this bank, take it and leave the original?
>that's awesome man, can I have some too?

Only people against piracy are people too stupid to pirate.
>>
>>84077808
they'll just raise the rates and make that money back
>>
File: Who could it be.gif (3KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.gif
3KB, 452x523px
>>84079329
Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>84079216
Because they do a lot more than just print money.
>>
the world bank owns the fed, the world bank is run by talmudic jews

i could care less about pirating
>>
>>84079216
because basic macro economic theory
>>
>>84079454
>the world bank owns the fed

Source?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.