[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brimstone 10/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: brimstone.jpg (113KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brimstone.jpg
113KB, 720x1080px
great film, great acting and pacing/direction, highly recommend. Sure it is gory but I don't think that hinders the film since religious practices and beliefs were just that extreme depicted in the film. The one thing I did not enjoy was Guy Pearce's character "The Reverend"'s invincibility that seemed overwhelming to the story. All in all I think most people on here will enjoy it.
>>
>fucking dumbfuck pleb thinks straight to video trash is a 10/10 because he picked a bunch of random words like "acting" and "pacing" and "anythinging" and "inging" because he has the vernacular of a dumbfuck 12 year old plebeian and said "IT WUZ GUD" after

nice """""""""""""""""""""""opinion"""""""""""""""""""""""" you dumbfuck plebeian faggot
>>
>>84073216
triggered eh?
>>
>>84073216
its not my job to convince you to not be such a contrarian. I enjoyed the film, gave my opinion and recommended it others. Besides rustling your sensitive jimmies. Seriously what are you so threatened by someone enjoying a movie and giving their opinion.?
>>
File: Brimstone-2016-trailer[1].jpg (27KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
Brimstone-2016-trailer[1].jpg
27KB, 696x464px
you're big guy
>>
>>84073599
If you took that off? would she die?
>>
>>84073377
As this faggot said>>84073216
it is straight to dvd But
Its quite possible that the films religious overtones and gore made it hard to market because of christfags and how squeamish audiences would be at the disturbing moments. It suffers the same as "killer Joe" not widely known but still good and worth a view.
>>
>>84073643
It would be mighty dolorous.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (281KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
281KB, 1280x726px
>>84074025
For You.
>>
>>84073216
in my experience, the first person to start tossing around the word faggot, usually is the faggiest.
have a gr8 day m8
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.