[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check it out corporal We'll cover you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (44KB, 491x525px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
44KB, 491x525px
Check it out corporal
We'll cover you
>>
>roger, roger

I was unaware the droids had names, especially something so mundane and normal as Roger
>>
>>84073008
Uh-oh
Blast 'em!
>>
>>84072955
they are the only good thing fro mthe prequel
>>
>they just get cut down like butter
What did George mean by this?
>>
>>84073607
he's fat he likes butter
>>
>>84072955
>that does not compute, wait uhh, you're under arrest!
>>
>>84073607
It means the lightsaber is a very powerful weapon
But the droid army vastly outnumber the jedi, so they needed the clones to win the war
>>
>>84072955
>DESTROY WHATS LEFT OF THEM
I still to this day do not understand what they meant by this
>>
>>84073919
Dispose of the evidence, aka throw their corpses into a trash can or something
>>
I'm not an RLM fanboy, but Plinkett's review was right about this
why didn't they just seal off the room and let them stay in the gas chamber for three days
then shot them as they try to cut their way ouy
>>
I've always liked the battle droids, their design is cool
>>
>>84074168
Because they would still melt down the door with their sabers
>>
>>84072955
Why are they communicating verbally with each other when we know they're all controlled by the same master computer?
>>
>>84074263
>then shoot them as they try to cut their way out

Also, since apparently they have sensors that can tell when the Jedi go into ventilation shafts, why didn't they check to see if they were still alive in the room?
>>
>>84074358
They would use force speed or something
Seriously, everything in the Star wars universe can be solve by magic

Why didnt Vader just force pull the disk from the rebel who was running away in Rogue one?
>>
>>84073838
I always felt sorta bad for that droid, he's just doing his job and he's super respectful about it.

The Clone Wars animated series made me feel worse, since it establishes that they are all individual and sentient beings.
>>
>>84074314
just let it go
>>
>>84074168
>I'm not an RLM fanboy
Why not? Are you some sort of faggot who cares about /tv/'s opinions?
>>
Er

You're under arrest
>>
>>84074263
Gas works quicker than smelting a door, anon.
>>
>>84074314
Because they legit have individual memories.
>>
>>84074527
>droids
>individual and sentient beings

this irritates the hell out of me. im fine with ep 1 droids but everything after that got really dumb.
>>
>>84074609
Then why do they all shutdown when the master control blows?
>>
>>84074410
>Why didnt Vader just force pull the disk from the rebel who was running away in Rogue one?
We are going by OT power levels, he has three or four different people shooting at him in a small and closed off hallway. Give him a break.
>>
>>84074527
>"uh oh not agaaaain!"
>>
>>84074648
>their on and off switch is on one ship
>this somehow means they can't have individual memories and thoughts.
>>
>>84074410
Why didn't the rebels just beam the plans to one of their ships?
>>
>>84074888
Because the planet shield was in the way.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.