[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhero film wishlist!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: r_F3sl_LL.jpg (192KB, 2086x1318px) Image search: [Google]
r_F3sl_LL.jpg
192KB, 2086x1318px
Share yours!

MCU
> Black Panther is as serious as Winter Soldier.
> The destruction of Asgard is given it's proper emotional weight.
> Thor 3 overall is much more serious then GOTG.
> The next Thor 3 trailers use epic instrumental music and not another god damn song.
> Vision & Wanda get alot of screen time in Infinity War.
> Vision does not die.
> Wanda gets this + A long cape & cleavage in Infinity War - http://i.imgur.com/DkGpfBJ.jpg
> Thanos does not just stand around, he actually fights & devastates hand to hand.
> Thor & Vision get a mos scale & style fight with Thanos.
> This happens to the Hulk when he engages Thanos.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/noqBSB4_qUsuQ-HQafoOEQG6c8qwD9jRX86CH-auQtxf1atVpm32Vn7uAVmw-hyU9wmx83ykcakq=s0
> If Typhoid Mary is used in a future season of Daredevil, she is sexualized.
> Captain Marvel - Her outfit is thick leather/rubber like Dceu's Superman outfit and not cloth again.

FOX-MEN
Supernova...
> Magneto & Mystique are not used at all & if so are tiny cameos.
> Film focuses majorly on Jean, Cyclops, Storm & somewhat Xavier. Beast & Crawler are pushed to the background.
> lilandra if used, has her classic slick, glossy & hyper reflective armor.
Deapool 2...
> The leaked concept art of Domino is not even remotely similar to her final look.
> They ether bleach her skin bone white or they do a inverse and make her outfits/hair/spot white to contrast her skin. Not that Mad Max looking garbage.
New Mutants...
> Magik is sexualized.
>>
File: MTQ5NTIxMjI1MQ==.jpg (122KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
MTQ5NTIxMjI1MQ==.jpg
122KB, 1600x1068px
DCEU
> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.
> Whoever does is forbidden from homaging or rehashing Reeves.
> Have Clark & Lois doing investigative reporting together, maybe with Perry also.
> Hold off on Brainiac
> Jesse's Lex is MUCH more calm and less fidgety then he was in Bvs.
> No Supergirl.
> Clark is shown to be much more happy & content with saving people.
> No moments were it is unclear if he killed someone like with the Dictator in Bvs.
> No Kryptonite so soon after Bvs.
> Wonder Woman 2 is not set in America as Jenkins has claimed and is instead a smaller scale chase film with Diana tracking cheetah in exotic jungles.
> They use extensive flashbacks of them being friends bonding over archeology & mythology.
> They sexualize Diana more in 2 then they did in 1.
> If they use Circe, they use the new52 sm/ww design including pale skin & stark crimson hair.
> Mera is not a bitch or unlikable. They don't over do her reluctance to being with Arthur.
> Mera gets a equal amount of screen time & presence in the film like the new 52 run.
> They don't emphasize the notion of Arthur & Drago fighting over her too much as that will send the sjws into a rage that she is being treated as a "prize", and I really don't need to argue with feminist along with fucking ZS haters.
> They notably sexualize the 3 in Gotham City Sirens but their characterization is so emphasized and up front that calling their portrayal objectification would be denying reality.
> The Batman - if they go with the rumored tons of villains show up thing, hold off on Mr. Freeze, and do a sequel with him based off a combination of Heart of Ice & Sub Zero.
>>
>>84072204
>Share yours!
i wish that you would die in a horrible car crash
>>
>>84072214
i love her my fellow anons
>>
I hope capeshit dies.
>>
this is peak /co/ faggotry
>>
>>84072204
>>84072214
I like the vast and overwhelming majority of your opinions anon. I had a good read. Don't listen to these memeing niggers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.