[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you sad for the War Boys ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 960.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
They are just victims. They are brainwashed into believing im an afterlife if they die for the immortan. Every time a war boy died it's a wasted life.
>>
>Every time a war boy died it's a wasted life
They were only made into disposable soldiers because they're radioactive and have short lifespans.
>>
Yeah, but even if you only live 20-30 years, there is more to do than being a slave to an old asshole and gettimg yourself blown up on a enemy car.
>>
They died doing what they loved
>>
>>84069493
>it's a wasted life

What is a wasted life worth in a wasteland?
>>
>>84069952
not in a dead radioactive desert wasteland
>>
>>84069493
Well

Wasn't it a point in the movie that most of them were sympathetic and that's why all the surviving ones are staying in Furiosa's new kingdom?
>>
WITNESS MY DUBS
>>
>>84069493

no, they're the alt right
>>
>>84070210

Mediocre
>>
>>84069493

it is actually a deep commentary on how patriarchy is bad for men too because it often forces them into violent roles and makes dying in combat a desirable divine accomplishment, like in islamic culture
>>
File: The_ace.jpg (58KB, 601x544px)
The_ace.jpg
58KB, 601x544px
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
>>
Sequel when?
>>
>>84069952
Not really, they have a pretty sweet deal compared to living on the ground territory
>>
>>84070251
>No one understands this is exactly the joke OP is making

Holy fuck man
>>
File: 1436570490339.jpg (145KB, 825x540px)
1436570490339.jpg
145KB, 825x540px
>>84070251
Right, have no convictions or believe in a higher purpose worth dying for, just fill the void with hedonist consumerism.
>>
>>84069493
Think of it from their perspectives.
They were born into a horrifying wasteland filled only with marauders and worse. There is nothing out there but pain and the struggle to survive. Worse yet, they were born mutants, doomed to die young.

Immortan Joe gave them a way out. He gave them a purpose. In this world where they were doomed to live short unfair lives punctuated by pointless deaths, he told them there was a way to a better place. He created a culture wherein their deaths matter.

So what if it's fake? Is the truth really better?
>>
>>84070423

It's better to try to live honestly and try not be controlled by the culture you're surrounded by
>>
>>84070140
2deep4me
>>
>>84070457
Literally the cancer killing Western society. Everyone is atomized, nothing matters.
>>
>>84070543

Sorry anon but it's true. Nothing matters.
>>
>>84070415
>if you don't want x you want y!

nice false dichotomy.

reality is set up so that no matter what you choose, you're choosing service to entities that don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>84070543
the cancer that is killing western society is the fact there is nothing of value or worth for anyone to strive or work towards.

God is dead, space is inaccessible.
>>
OP here
But they can have meaningful life dying young, defending a real society where they built something for them.
Here they are just slave.

And unlike islamic terrorist these days, they haven't the choice, there is no other culture for them or to exercise critical thinking.
>>
>>84070630
you write like you're 15-16

most people will never think critically
>>
>>84070457

This post reflects you life experience.
>>
>>84069493

The Warbois for me reflect a warrior-class in a religious caste system.
When you look at the Rocks their Community lives on, you could say it seems similar to a insect hive, with a (male) queen, workers and warriors.
They even live in symbiosis with other "hives".

I dont feel sorry for them cause their community and culture is what it is and they fulfill their purpose.
>>
>not calling your gang The War Boipuccis
>>
>>84070999
Impressive. Very nice.
>>
>>84070140
Poetic.
>>
WITNESS MY DIGITS
>>
File: 1495003097443.jpg (40KB, 450x658px)
1495003097443.jpg
40KB, 450x658px
>>84069493

They live for 20 years max.

You can either die like a bum miserably eating clay and begging for water, or die fighting in a war party to the sound of drums and guitar solos as your warboys witness your greatness.

Only turbo nu-males would consider them victims.
>>
>>84069493
No it's fucking not, they go to Valhalla. Fuck you man.
>>
File: 0ef.jpg (46KB, 548x618px)
0ef.jpg
46KB, 548x618px
>>84070457
>>
>>84070630
>And unlike islamic terrorist these days, they haven't the choice

Islamist extremists don't have a choice, either, most of the time; they're indoctrinated young.
>>
>>84070251
This, fuck Immortan Joe and fuck white people.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.