[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally just a better version of Get Out but wasn't written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

literally just a better version of Get Out but wasn't written by blacks so got a bad rating
>>
>>84068889

I enjoyed it but it becomes complete schlock in the final act
>>
>>84068923
so does Get Out when you discover the girlfriend was pretending the whole time.
>>
>>84068923
>complete schlock

Buzzword
>>
File: 1480798399035.png (431KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480798399035.png
431KB, 556x644px
watched it yesterday with my imaginary gf.
liked it but it was kinda too long and I still have not figured out if he was dead all along
>>
too long
shit script
good sets
should've been used on bioshock movie
shit movie
>>
>>84068889
I've been waiting for this thread all day! Thanks OP, just got done watching this yesterday, and thought it was a fantastic movie, can't compare it with Get Out though, because I haven't seen it. I've been reading some of the "critiques" (for that is what they call themselves) and they are substance-less, especially the New York Times Article and the Rollingstone's review. I wish Armond White would have written something about this. Maybe it will be on his better than list this year.

When the doctor says "you've abandoned your God and your hierarchies" (or something like it) was very potent and pushed the films morals beyond the simple condemnation of avarice promoted by capital elites.
>>
>>84070360
He wasn't

>>84070764
too short
shit prose
no intelligence
should've been posted on /b/
shit post
>>
>>84068889
It was 3 hours long, yet they literally spoilerd it in the first 20 minutes.
>its in the water
The rest of the 3 hours was just waiting for the (awful) ending.

Get Out, at least, had a good twist.
>>
>>84071007
Jesus fucking christ keep your 6th grade analysis in your diary pal
>>
>>84071075
Eat shit niglet and post something of value you madcunt!
>>
>>84071067
Niggerlover
>>
>>84068889
It's way too obvious for its lenght
>>
File: A.Cure.for.Wellness.float.webm (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A.Cure.for.Wellness.float.webm
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>
It was too long and had like 3 endings but the movie just went ond and on.
Nice cinematography tho
>>
File: A.Cure.for.Wellness.dance.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A.Cure.for.Wellness.dance.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>a new autistfu
not better than Glau tho
>>
This is probably the first movie I ever quit watching because of how fucking boring it was
>>
Well done Neo-Gothic Horror.
Very "Hammer"
>>
>>84068889
I thought I was the only one who noticed it was a superior Get Out.
>>
>>84068889
literally just a better version of Crimson Peak
>>
File: cure1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cure1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
captcha: Water
>>
>>84068978
Get Out isn't good either, so what's your point?
>>
>>84071440
millennial with a tech addled attention span detected.

>>84071487
kind of agree
>>
>>84071478
>>84068978
this movie is nothing like get out, what the fuck are you even talking about?

the only thing they share in common is that they're both mediocre movies.
>>
>>84072005
Besides the length I don't see why A Cure for Wellness was mediocre. Elaborate?
>>
>>84071189
Racist.

I actually pity you.
>>
>>84072163
It wasn't a very focused movie, thats literally it. I really enjoyed Mia Goth though
>>
>>84070764
>should've been used on bioshock movie
why do i keep reading this about this movie? what connection does it have to bioshock?
>>
>>84072289
Lol

>>84072328
focused? It seemed extremely straight forward to me
>>
Good thread to state the fact that Get Out got so overwhelmingly positive reviews only because it was made by black director who wasn't spike lee

It was pretty cliched shit and you could figure out the whole plot after that scene where black housemaid burst in tears and people started examining main characters physique. Also it wasn't scary although every rewiever told it was "scariest horror in 10 years" because they couldn't figure out better way to give unrewarded praise
>>
>>84072689
bro why are you even bringing up Get Out? These two movies have nothing in common.

>>84072508
how can it be focused when it's pretty much agreed across the board that the length of this movie is about an hour over what's necessary? you figure out the plot and the 'twist' within the first half hour of the movie, and nearly the next hour is Dane fucking around and doing nothing that really moves the plot forward. it has massive pacing/editing issues that could have been resolved in the editing room. that doesn't sound very focused to me at all man
>>
>>84068889
This movie was weird. Some parts looked like I was watching a thoughtful movie but some other parts were feeling like I was watch a 4/10 horror movie
>>
>>84072811
I get what you are saying anon, the cinematography was good though, so the length didn't bother me that much. Editing wasn't an issue that bothered me either
>>
>>84071007
shut the fuck up you reddit fuck
>>
>>84072931
Measure your fucking head right now you worthless piece of shit. Give me the circumference so I can calculate your volume you small skulled little shitbag. I bet you don't even reach 780ml tiny brains. Lets fucking compare faggot.
>>
Get Out is literally Skeleton Key except the bad guys are white.
>>
>>84072431
Gore Verbinski, he wanted to make a Bioshock Movie but the suits put him down for wanitng no "gore" in their verbinski
>>
>>84073328
But it was rated R? Why wouldn't they have gore? And there was gore, wat?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.