[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the DA going insane revoke the verdicts of a court of law?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Two_Face_6711.jpg (117KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Face_6711.jpg
117KB, 640x416px
How does the DA going insane revoke the verdicts of a court of law?
>>
No judge, no jury?
>>
>>84068729
it doesn't revoke the verdicts, it just opens them up for retrials possibly. You can argue that he was always unstable and he did something unethical to win the case back then or something. Lawyers can make a mountain out of any molehill.

That is one of the reasons I hated that in Arrow Oliver revealed that Laurel was Black Canary. Every single one of her trials is now completely open for a retrial because all they'd have to say is that she is a fucking vigilante and faked evidence or got evidence illegally and then covered it up.
>>
>>84068866
Wtf l hate the American justice system now
>>
>>84068866
So glad I stopped watching after season 3.
>>
Would skin grafts have been able to help him at all?
>>
>>84070912
He gets them in DKR but it ends up completely destroying his good personality and him being fully evil instead.
>>
File: IMG_5438.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5438.png
1MB, 1334x750px
SAY IT
>>
File: IMG_5402.png (971KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5402.png
971KB, 1334x750px
>>84070891
>not witnessing the goat absolute madman in season five
>>
>>84071089
TEN STEPS AHEAD
>>
>>84070957
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that, pretty good movie.
I'd enjoy an animated series set in that universe.
>>
Can you really survive with your face exposed like that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.