[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst golden era Simpsons episode right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

This is the worst golden era Simpsons episode right?
>>
>>84068005
you're kidding right?
>>
>>84068005
no human being has ever thought this
>>
The one where Lisa forces everyone to be a vegetarian is worse, fucking selfish bitch.
>>
>>84068005
The phrase "golden era Simpsons" is like you're mom's vagina, OP: it's really loose and nobody can agree where it begins or ends
>>
Lisa the Vegetarian is worse.
>>
>>84068183
Is that the one where the pig if flying at the end?
>>
>>84068179

Meh, the consensus is roughly seasons two to eight. Some people include nine, some include one - others don't include two or eight. But the range isn't wide. Unlike Op's mom's vagina.
>>
>>84068167
>>84068183
This shit marked the beginning of Lisa becoming the mouthpiece for the writers political leanings.

>Let's make the smart character believe all the same things we do!

At least in Lisa the Vegetarian they had the self awareness to have Lisa learn the lesson that you shouldn't obnoxiously push your shit on other people. That didn't last long though.
>>
>>84068005
>Look at this sign I got! Now people will stop intentionally ramming into our car!
ur wrong
>>
>>84068183
The celebrity cameo in that episode bothers me so much.
>Paul McCartney just happens to be a good friends with Apu and want to teach Lisa a valuable lesson
Its so out off place
>>
>>84068956
I like it for the sake of the Maharishi joke
>>
>>84068183
No way, it gave birth to the most multifunctional anti-veg burn

YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALAD
>>
>>84068005
Worst episode is Dancing Homer.

Not a single good joke in that entire episode, prove me wrong.
>>
>>84068005
Fuck off, plenty of good moments in that ep
>>
It has the GOAT Simpsons song though
>>
>>84070323
s1 and 2 are mostly shit IMO
>>
>>84070872
Weird, I don't see an image of Homer at the Bat in the OP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.