[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we talking about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 41

File: alex-jones-megyn-kelly.jpg (229KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-megyn-kelly.jpg
229KB, 620x420px
It aired last night on NBC and it spun Alex Jones into full damage control and I don't see a single thread on it.

They interviewed the father of one of the Sandy Hook victims. This was Alex Jones btfo Kino.

https://youtu.be/OLy-pa5WNsU
>>
>>84067500
meanwhile megyn kelly basically confirms everythingt that everyone hates about her and the media

makes them both look bad and shouldnt have been aired. God NBC is trash
>>
Because it belongs on /pol/
>>
>>84067541
Fuck off Alex Jones shill. I'm not a fan of her but literally explain what she did wrong about reporting on actual things Alex has said?
>>
>>84067541
>airing shit Alex Jones says on his own show
>makes other people look bad
The delusion is exceptional.
>>
>>84067559
>airs on television
>an interview
>Alex Jones has been on /tv/ constantly
Now all of a sudden, he belongs on /pol/?
>>
>>84067500
>Why aren't we talking about this?
Because alex jones is a fat retarded autist
>>
>>84067631
But the interview was funny as fuck and his fans are going nuts.
>>
>>84067630
it's from a talkshow, not television series or film
fuck off to /pol/
>>
Normal people don't give a shit about this asshole. Normal people think MegYn Kelly is a stupid fucking twat.
>>
>>84067660
The talk show is on television, new friend. Joe Rogan Podcast isn't a television show either..want to count all of his threads?
>>
>>84067662
Anon, OP isn't saying to watch this to take Alex Jones seriously.
>>
>>84067660
>talkshows don't count anymore
I'll remember that when you Colbertpost
>>
>>84067722
stuff like joe rogan should be considered tv, it's a talk show.

Just because I watch something on the internet doesn't mean it isn't tv, hell what about hulu, netflix, amazon prime?
>>
It's hilarious. Everytime Jones is brought out of his own environment he crashes and flounders in a spectacular way.
>>
>>84067793
>stuff like joe rogan should be considered tv, it's a talk show.
Right, I am agreeing with you.
>>
>>84067630
Correct, not everything that is on a television set belongs on this board.
>>
>>84067813
The funnier thing is that hours leading up to the interview airing in NBC, Alex went full autistic to damage control it, knowing his Sandy Hook comments were going to get backlash. So he has been spending hours "analyzing" one of his phone calls to Kelly.
>>
>>84067844
Well this does, faggot. Alex Jones has been a meme on here just as long as other boards. This was a literal show, aired on actual television and is someone /tv/ gets a kick out of.
>>
>>84067822
yeah I think I meant to reply to the guy you were replying to.
>>
This was less of an interview and more of an attack piece

fuck megan kelly
>>
>>84067897
>parroting "wahhh it was an attack piece!"
With your big boy words, I want you to explain to me what makes this an attack piece.
>>
at least the morass of you stupid underclass filth have something to distract you from life. You have the dumbest shit on the planet to argue about. The conversation in a sanatorium would be more prescient.
>>
>>84067897
Alex Jones needs to be called out on his bullshit.
>>
>>84067897
brainlet detected
>>
>>84067909
(((((tips trilby)))))
>>
>>84067874
The NBA finals pregame show was a literal show aired on actual television and someone on /tv/ gets a kick out of it. And yet it doesn't belong here.
>>
>>84067937
So go build a time machine and erase every Joe Rogan Podcast thread.
>>
>>84067937
>he just started posting a week ago.
>doesn't know that talkshows have been on /tv/ for years
>>
>>84067908
She spent more time calling out his bs than she did actually talking to him. In that video kelly talks more than alex. An interview is when you have two people talking, one asking questions the other answering them.

I'm not saying alex jones isn't full of shit, but this video wasn't what I was expecting
>>
File: VICTORY.png (2MB, 820x1133px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY.png
2MB, 820x1133px
Alex:1 MSM:0

Alex wins yet again. Good game, guys!

Who else here /tiredofwinning/?
>>
>>84067541
>reports his own words
>GOD HES BEING MISREPRESENTED

Remember to meme about vitamins on your cuck sub
>>
File: 14942673498213.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
14942673498213.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>84067500
>her hitpiece on Putin is one of the most transparently retarded things aired on mainstream television in some time
>"shit guys, we're losing credibility, better bring on Alex fucking Jones so our journalism looks less daft by comparison"
>>
>>84068017
>She spent more time calling out his bs than she did actually talking to him.
I don't see how this is an issue. She gave him time to respond, only he wasn't answering any questions directly for the most part. Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how he dodges. That isn't a hitpiece.
>In that video kelly talks more than alex.
Did we watch the same interview? Alex goes on some weird rant about he was "sorry/not sorry" about Sandy Hook.
>An interview is when you have two people talking, one asking questions the other answering them.
Yes...that is what this was.
>this wasn't what I was expecting
The stupid faggot has literally said Sandy Hook was a psyop false flag and you were surprised that he was called out? See, you kids don't want actual hardline journalism or credibility, you want softballs to be thrown to your meme men.

Look, you just heard that this was an attack piece and are just parroting Alex Jones with his damage control. We got it.
>>
>>84067500
>and it spun Alex Jones into full damage control
And he proved how it was a hit job done through editing and how she lied through her teeth. Her show is tanking and she'll be fired soon while Jones has only become stronger.
>>
>>84067541
>makes them both look bad and shouldnt have been aired. God NBC is trash
I agree, it makes them look bad. And that's why it's good that was aired.
>>
>>84068079
>hitpiece is the new buzzword now
KEK. As asked earlier, can you explain what makes this a hitpiece?

How is reporting your own fucking words, a hit?
>>
>>84068068
>sub

not him but only a redditor would say something like this
>>
>>84067630
Then there is no fucking reason just to combine /pol/ and /tv/ into one fucking board because everything that's talked about on /pol/ is shown on the news which is on /tv/.

Fucking Christ, I can never tell which board I'm on anymore. Go to /pol/ right now and I'll bet you find at least six fucking /tv/ threads there.
>>
>>84068117
Except none of that happened.
>>
>>84067500
>sandy hook victims

holy shit how blue pilled can people get
>>
>>84068143
Yes it did. Nice try though.
>>
>>84068133
Buddy, I'm not posting this to be /pol/. I am posting this for the memes.
>>
>>84068128
Jesus christ, you're foaming at the mouth. I said that her interview with Putin was a hitpiece, not this thing with Alex Jones (which I have not watched).
>>
she's quite handsome
>>
>>84068095
> Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how he dodges

You can see how they cut out the parts where he adresses the questions and adds onto it good points about how MSM lied when covering bigger world events, so that its not without reason for the audience not have full confidence in what was reported . But they clearly cut out that initial part and make it look like a dodge.

Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how heavily edited this hit peice was
>>
Full interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0&ab_channel=AlexF
>>
>>84068157
>N-N-NOO! REEE!
So I will ask this again, how is reporting his own words, on his own show, a hitpiece? Are you just a gullible idiot that buys into Alex's persecution complex? It's all a ploy you retard.
>>
>>84068172
But how is the Putin interview a hitpiece?
>>
>>84068181
if you like plastic surgery and uber-cuntiness, sure
>>
File: _hMDZXMM.png (321KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
_hMDZXMM.png
321KB, 512x512px
>>84068151
Ever since (((they))) pushed the round earther bullshit they've had a vice grip on our minds. Break the conditioning!
>>
>>84068191
>they cut it to look like a dodge
Or, it was a dodge. Why this is hard for you to believe really puzzles me.
>it was a hitpiece because I said so.
Literally name one thing they misconstrued that he didn't say.
>it was edited
Why? Because you want it to be?
>>
>>84068196
>there are low IQ kids that actually think Alex looks bad because of an elaborate editing and hit job
Loving every minute of this damage control. The autism has reached new heights with his fans.
>>
File: csm.png (380KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
csm.png
380KB, 620x420px
>>84068196
HAHAHA so true. God that was a great episode. More relevant than ever.

It's great to see Megyn get demolished and Alex Jones redeemed. Sandy Hook? Paid actors calling in to pretend to be victims? It's almost as much as #Pizzagate and the desperation to shut down that
>>
>filename
>>
>>84068191
>you can see how they cut out the parts where he adresses the questions and adds onto it good points about how MSM lied when covering bigger world events, so that its not without reason for the audience not have full confidence in what was reported
Which is a dodge...
>>
>>84068240
Nobody is going to give you (you)s.
>>
File: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (191KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
191KB, 1600x1150px
>>84068283
>unironically believing this bullshit
Someone has to occupy the bottom of the bell curve I guess
>>
>>84068197
>what is editing
>It's somehow Alex's fault she kept pressing him on sandy hook for the entire interview, when he already made his final statement over a year ago, and airing it on Father's day specifically in a feeble attempt to try to emotionally manipulate the audience against him

Feel free to fall for it, but facts don't care about your feelings
>>
>>84068338
>round earther detected
Obviously you are a blue pill normie who believes """"""""""""scientists"""""""""""""""
>>
>>84068325
>addressing the question is a dodge
Looks like you are clueless my friend
>>
>>84068353
You aren't answering my question. What do they misconstrue from his own words? Alex's last statement on Sandy Hook was him standing by his belief that it was a staged false flag, he even says so in this fucking nterview. You can cry "editing" all you want, he agreed to be on the program, he knew they would ask about Sandy Hook and this whole persecution crusade is just an attempt,at damage control because he looked like an idiot. You are just repeating what Alex Jones tells you.
>but facts don't care about your feelings
If only I could make you understand how palpable the irony...
>>
>>84068397
>"tell me about Sandy Hook"
>"9-11! IRAQ AND THE MEDIA REEE!"
yes, that is a dodge you fucking clod. How can you not pick up on that?
>>
>>84068243
If you really think cutting out entire sentences of a response doesn't make any difference to that response, you really need to get an education, fellow.
>>
>>84068357
>pretending to be a flat-earther
That is a dead meme, son.
>>
>>84068438
That's what heavy editing looks like my friend
>>
>"hey alex even though you trash the media and me specifically on a daily basis I'd love to interview you it'll be totally above board I wont blindside you or edit you to look bad or anything"

Dumb as a box of rocks, he deserved to get BTFO
>>
>>84068212
Do I really have to explain why the act of bringing up a tenuous, hyper-partisan claim of "Russian hacking the election" to Vladimir Putin twice in one day-- once on stage at an international summit, again in a nationally televised interview-- to deliberately provoke the man and get some aggravated soundbytes, all while you have full control of editing and translation, could be considered doing a hitpiece? And forget the right-wing viewpoint that the MSM actively work against Trump. It is a simple fact that Megyn Kelly was a major Trump detractor during the election. Here comes the part where it is, like I said, transparent how retarded NBC and Megyn are, or perhaps how retarded they think the public is: the program is presented as an unbiased 60 Minutes-esque report, but it is glaringly obvious that Megyn and the producers had no respect for journalistic integrity. The claims of "Russian hacking" are fully unsubstantiated, yet they framed the whole thing like Putin had some explaining to do.

Then my next comment about the Alex Jones thing. Well, the "Russian hacking" is basically a left-wing conspiracy theory. The only difference between it and one of Alex Jones's theories is that the one has establishment support behind it to create investigation and sensation and all that, while the other is just a guy with a microphone and a cult following. This whole "story" with Alex Jones is manufactured to portray Megyn's show in a better light.
>>
>>84068446
You just keep assuming they are "cutting out entire sentences" because that is what Alex Jones is sperging out about on his channel. I will repeat for the fourth time (since none of you can answer), what did they misconstrue or report falsely on? What statement?

See, I know you realize that Alex says crazy shit in this interview, which is backed up by his own footage from his show, so you can't outright claim anything he says to be something you stand by. So instead you pussyfoot around, crying about editing.
>>
>>84067500
Most of the media has been how NBC screwed up.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/17/media/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-rollout/index.html
>>
>>84068477
Or....he dodged. Why you can't even entertain that as a possible reality, really shows how brainwashed you people are.
>>
>>84068477
So he addresses the question WHILE he's being heavily edited? I know you're sucking Alex's cock right now, but you can't claim he controls time and space, faggot.
>>
>>84068196
top kek
>>
>>84068507
So, we should softball actual authoritarians? Should she have asked him his favorite color or flavor of ice cream?
>Trump has detractors! Wahhh!
Yes, because he says and does stupid shit and loves being the center of media attention.
>>
>>84068507
but Russia did hack into the election and changed the results, just look at the electrical college
>>
>>84068570
Holy fucking shit, please let this be bait.
>>
>>84067500
Do you really need to debunk Alex after he went on the vampire rant? People like him not because he's factually correct, people like him because he's fighting the good fight, even if he's batshit insane.
>>
>>84068340
>>84068531
>>84068549
>>84068570
73/6/23/1
Where did Alex touch you Anon?
>>
>>84068458
uh huh sure that's what (((they))) want you to believe
wake up sheeple
>>
>>84068507
>anything the left says is a conspiracy
Really rattles the ol' brain box
>>
>>84068603
Millions of morons believe every stupid word that comes out of his fat mouth though.
>>
Alright let me lay it down. Alex Jones is fake as fuck, but so is the MSM. This is literally just a dickwaving contest between Alex and Megan for reasons un-fucking-known.

First off, it was a hit-piece. It was specifically edited in a way to make Alex look as stupid and deranged as possible. HOWEVER, this isn't to say that Alex isn't a fucking liar and bullshitter. Alex was just on his show the other day saying about how Megan was there wiggling around in her chair having an orgasm talking about how "he's such a strong man". Alex has said multiple times that he thinks Sandy Hook was totally fake. He's fucking said this, about the crisis actors and all of it. Alex does this, and then totally changes what he says in later shows.

Concerning Alex bringing up Iraq when Megan asked him about that, he was bringing up a valid point though. He meant to bring up the story that came out about Iraqi troops dragging babies out of incubators and smashing them on the floor, which a week later the media said never happened. This was a major issue that drug us into the war.

But they're both fucking sneaky fucking people. I don't know why anyone is defending either side.
>>
>>84068597
>it's bait to call Putin an authoritarian
Oh hey, I was wondering if the Russian shills were still here.
>>
>>84068212
She ask glorious Putin all kind of question, called him out on stuff, and bring up (((evidence))) that counter his answers, which is nonsense. Thats not real journalism.

And what about Iraq War, huh? Drink kool aid, yes? Mr Bush adventures in middle east, why not are we talking about Iraq War now, I am crying tears literally right now. But what about CIA huh? and what about uh... shit, lost script
>>
>>84067500
Did we watch the same interview? Alex had a response for everything which resulted in Kelly moving the goal post. She did a pretty awful job.
>>
reported. buh bye shitty thread
>>
>>84068458

if the world was around and all the water is on the sides and gravity keeps in falling down the sides? so the force of gravity is strong enough to hold hundreds of litres of water on the sides of the world but that force is so strong to do that but everyone in the world doesnt get squashed by it? fuck off
>>
>>84067786
>implying colbert threads aren't made by butthurt /pol/acks
>>
>>84068531
Because literally everything else is very clearly cut up to pieces, you moron. Kinda stupid to assume that this one part happens to be the one unedited part of the whole interview.
>>
>>84068667
>triggered faggpt needs a safe space where we can't make fun of his male enhancement meme men.
>>
>>84068656
How can you people make fun of Alex Jones for being a conspiracy nut yet continue to peddle a conspiracy theory yourself?
>>
The parts where he actually addresses the questions and clarifies his position get cut out. It's a hit piece.

See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umly0ebZ3OY
>>
>>84068688
You still haven't told me what they reported incorrectly on Alex.
>>
>>84068640
No they don't. Have you ever seen anybody cite Alex as a source? He's just to watch because he's so driven and honest.
>>
>>84068723
>links an Alex Jones video.
Well, shit! Looks like you win!!
>>
>>84068718
Name a single conspiracy I believe.
>>
>>84068570
Preach it brother!
#SayNoToFascism #Resist #MarchAgainstTrump
>>
>>84068739
>honest
Remember the time he admitted he was wrong about something?
Yep me either
>>
>>84068629
>anything the left says is a conspiracy

That's not what I said. Try again without the straw man.

>>84068656
I'm the guy you were originally responding to. What's bait is to think that going "Wahhh!" and talking about ice cream is a valid form of argument.

I'm not saying she needed to or should have softballed him. But did she need to ask the same question about "Russian hacking" over and over again? Do you not see how the interview could be considered a hitpiece?
>>
>>84068728
I'm not the guy you were talking to before and I haven't seen the full unedited video, so how should I know? I'm just saying the video is very obviously completely cut up and edited and you are a fucking idiot for pretending the MSM would never take something out of context.
>>
>>84068766
nobody cares what you believe you stupid faggot
>>
>>84068707
>little bitch cries because he wants a /pol/ thread to be on /tv/
keep crying faggot
>>
>>84068785
Your argument is literally "it is heavily edited to make him look bad, because I say so and because I already autistically mistrust all media anyway". Fifth time now, since I am fairly certain you don't understand what a hitpiece is, show me what they made up or slandered Alex with?
>>
>>84068749
In a scenario where only NBC and Alex Jones have the unedited video, where the fuck do you assume the unedited video could possibly come from that would be a credible source for you, you unbelievable idiot?
>>
>>84068771
Honest doesn't mean right. He honestly believes he's always right about everything, that's the appeal. And it's just fun to learn about the theories. I don't see what the harm is. I'd rather live in a world where everyone suspects the government of doing evil things they didn't actually do than live in a world where everyone believes what the government says.
>>
>wahh wahh, hitpiece!!!

No! Alex Jones is *actually* that retarded. From HIS own channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

And people are saying Megyn edited the interview to make him look worse? Are you kidding?
>>
>>84068196
Scandal update!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
>>
>>84068766
That Russia "hacked" the american elections, that Trump was involved with it and that 4chan is somehow infiltrated by "russian shills".
>>
>>84068833
Alex doesn't have or hasn't posted the unedited interview though. He has just kept pretending he does. Show me where it is.
>>
>>84068833
>calls you an unbelievable idiot.
>takes Alex Jones seriously and thinks he is "news".
>>
>>84068867
I only said the Russian shills part. I actually believe that, or they are r/the_donald retards who are autistic about Putin.
>>
>>84068825
Are you really too dumb to understand the point here? Obviously they didn't make anything up. They took things out of context and lied by omission. Throughout the fucking interview, they keep cutting away whenever Jones tries to explain some of his statements. How is this so hard to understand for you?

"Oh, so Trump watches you and agrees with your positions?"
"Well yes b..."
"BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE; HERE IS PRESIDENT TRUMP BLA BLA BLA"
>>
Why do Jones haters not get that he is doing a character? Why do they get so upset?
>>
>>84068861
>wahh wahh
>No!
>*actually*
>Are you kidding?

How do you do, fellow 4channers?
>>
>>84068928
>They took things out of context and lied by omission.
So I ask again brainlet, what do they take out of context?
>>
>>84068841
Well you're retarded then, congratulations.
>>
>>84068900
Never said any of those things, champ. I'm just saying you sound slightly retarded for going "lol Infowars isn't a credible source!" in a situation where the can only be 2 sources, one accusing the other of lying, so you HAVE to at least listen to the argument of the other side to make up your mind if you want to be in any way credible and objective about it.
>>
>>84068933
Why can Alexfags admit that he is a character and full of shit then?
>>
>>84068922
I'm Russian and talking to you in this thread right now. And yes I care about the interests of my country more than I care about the interests of your country and I will "shill" for my interests, why the hell wouldn't I. But what's the conspiracy? Do you know how many Russians there are on the internet, have you ever played Dota or CS? There's a lot of us, you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>84068662
>She ask glorious Putin all kind of question, called him out on stuff, and bring up (((evidence))) that counter his answers, which is nonsense. Thats not real journalism.

I like this leftist redditor tactic of pretending to be your own opposition, only in a really retarded way. It really makes you think and really disproves arguments.
>>
>>84068969
Yes, I need to be objective so I should watch a few hours worth of autistic screeching from Alex Jones about how the media is out to literally kill him and ruin his already unblemished name.

I'm sure I'll get some insight from his literal hour long NBC rant.
>>
File: putin says what.jpg (94KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
putin says what.jpg
94KB, 898x701px
>>84068988
>But what's the conspiracy?

Whatever lets that sort of assclown believe he's not personally responsible for his own failings.
>>
>>84068648
>Alex has said multiple times that he thinks Sandy Hook was totally fake
No, he hasn't and you are retarded.
>>
>>84068952
And I tell you again, I don't know yet, I haven't watched the unedited video ebcause it isn't out anywhere yet. So all I can tell, just like every other person with a working brain, is that the interview NBC posted is heavily edited and many things seem out of context. If you already made up your mind on this situation, you are an ideologue and don't actually care about what's the truth. You just want your opinions reinforced and to agree with something you already believe in.
>>
>>84068970
Because we get it, and generally aren't terribly invested. Though it's funnier to play it seriously, because people get incredibly angry.
>>
>>84068988
He means that he believes Putin has actually hired people to shitpost on 4chan and other places a la Correct the Record or ShareBlue. These imaginary Russians would be who he is referring to as shills
>>
>>84068953
Why, because I watch entertainment to be entertained?
>>
>>84068129

You're retarded if you think that people on 4chan don't constantly tell people to go post on reddit subs hourly.
>>
>>84069039
>I have an automatic Alex Jones defense force reactionary opinion about something I never saw.
Looks like we are done here.
>>
>I don't trust MSM
>They lie all the time and don't focus on the real stories
>Don't listen to the MSM folks, they will deceive you
>NBC/Megyn Kelly want to interview me?
>AWESOME!
>Can't wait to tell my story
>Wait a second...
>That clip makes me look like the bad guy
>WAAAAAAAA!
>WAAAAAAAAAAA!
>Don't trust what the MSM is saying about me
>They are liars
>I'll show'em who's boss
>I'll release recordings I made
>Hah!
Alex Jones is an idiot.
>>
>>84069048
but nobody calls them "subs" other than redditors
>>
>>84069043
So Hillary Clinton is a mastermind who can orchestrate thousands of paid posters, but a literal authoritarian, with an actual history of intelligence gathering and espionage on his own people and foreign governments, can't pay a handful of shills to promote Putin overseas?
>>
File: Sparkling_Liberal_Tears.jpg (13KB, 293x264px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkling_Liberal_Tears.jpg
13KB, 293x264px
>everyone I dislike is a high ranking undercover KGB agent
When will liberals grow up? Just because Jones gets higher rating that the mainstream meteor doesn't mean you get to act like the children you molest.
>>
>>84069067

Since when? You're really grasping at straws here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>on the phoen
>I just want to show you as an interesting person and father that you are with this itnerview
>it will be great and I won't do tricks
>proceeds to anally prob you with journalist tricks
>she never answers or shows about the humanoid hybrids subject
>>
File: 1497797324483.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497797324483.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
why can't pol post this shit on there board?

why does it have to be posted here?
>>
>>84069041
>aren't terribly invested
There are kids itt who are,vehemently defending Alex as some sort of persecuted dindu
>>
>>84068159
so then yes you are
>>
File: pol_whenyouseeit.jpg (121KB, 1280x661px) Image search: [Google]
pol_whenyouseeit.jpg
121KB, 1280x661px
>>84069099
>>
>>84069115
>she never answers or shows about the humanoid hybrids subject
Kek, that's what you took away?
>>
>>84069126
>There are kids itt who are,vehemently defending Alex as some sort of persecuted dindu

>Though it's funnier to play it seriously, because people get incredibly angry.
>>
>>84069096
The difference is that we know one actually exists. Correct the Record's mission is publicly stated. Your "Russian shills" are purely speculative. This isn't that complicated
>>
>>84069127
No.
>>
Maybe because this isn't the board to discuss politics? Fuck OFF back to you-know-where, Cletus.
>>
>>84069149
I took away some shitty editing and like 3 minutes of actual interview talking about nonsense, attacking each other. Nothing was answered from anyone.
And they didn't tell us about the humanoids.
>>
>>84069064
>be Alex Jones
>make a whole career off of political broadcasting
>after years and years of work, NBC reaches out to you for an interview on a primetime slot
>say yes because any publicity is good publicity
>>
File: Alex_Smug.webm (1MB, 916x948px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Smug.webm
1MB, 916x948px
>>84069144
Freshly filtered to remove the excess estrogen.
>>
>>84069150
>we pretend to be retarded and autistic
>Alex Jones couldn't possibly have actual fans on 4chan.
>>
>>84067844
It's on NBC, dipshit.

You don't get to determine what is "allowed" from television and what isn't, just because some things ruffle your delicate liberal feathers.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>84069159
kill yourself
>le memes
holy shit. /pol/ IS a meme. this single board bullshit is fucking destroying 4chan
>>
>>84069162
>>84069122

This thread literally has a leftist OP and you're acting like your /pol/ boogeyman is responsible. You guys are stupid
>>
>>84069158
>Correct the Record's mission is publicly stated.
Yet, none of you know what that even is. Face it, this is just a case of "this is the conspiracy I like the best."
>>
>>84069192
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if most defenders are serious.
>>
>>84069208
>everyone I disagree with is a leftist cartoon.
I am actually a progressive liberal, not a "leftist". There is a difference.
>>
>>84069213
Woops, this one isn't a conspiracy though.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
>Correct the Record was a super PAC founded by David Brock. It supported Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. The super PAC aimed to find and confront social media users who posted unflattering messages about Clinton [...]
>>
>>84069233
nobody cares what you are
>>
>>84069204
>/pol/ is just a meme
How is your first week going?

Again, I'm not /pol/ kiddo. I like the Alex Jones memes here.
>>
>>84068017
It was a four hour interview that they edited severely to push a narrative.

Alex Jones is a fat retard, but that doesn't change the fact that this show was pure propaganda.

He posted the entire, unedited interview online. He also released audio of Megyn lying through her teeth and trying to flirt with him in the phone calls leading up to the interview. Watch those and make up your own mind. Or you can just unplug your brain and let NBC tell you what you think.
>>
>>84069236
Right, but you faggots think CTR is some massive and elaborate shilling conspiracy when in reality, they probably never even bothered with this shithole site.
>>
>>84069249
Then stop calling everyone who even remotely disagrees with you, a leftist?
>>
File: trump2.jpg (305KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
305KB, 620x620px
>>84069208
Not too stupid to notice how the only people who believe in the "/pol/ boogeyman" are /pol/ harelips.
>>
>>84069279
>He posted the entire, unedited interview online.
But he didn't. This has literally never happened yet.
>>
Alex Kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ
>>
>>84067500
why 4chan likes this redneck piece of shit who makes up retarded conspiracies constantly will never makes sense to me. If you honestly believe the US government was behind 9/11 and sandy hook youre a fucking retard
>>
>>84067786
the only people making those threads are faggots like you
>>
Leaked whole interview when?
>>
>>84068133
You could always just kill yourself.

This was on NBC. If you don't think that belongs on /tv/, then don't click on the fucking thread, asshole. Is that too fucking hard for you?

It's not about that with retards like you, though, is it? It's not enough for you to simply ignore it. You want to be an authoritarian twat and mandate that no one else can see it either.

I sincerely hope you die in extreme agony.
>>
>>84069279
>buzzword changed from hitpiece to propaganda now.
You don't know what propaganda is. Alex Jones and his channel is literal propaganda.
>>
File: pizza.png (445KB, 1092x568px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
445KB, 1092x568px
>>
>>84069329
This. CNN is actually real news. Infowars is by definition fake news. Trump supporters think it's real.It's pathetic.
>>
>>84069328
is it the one where he shit the bed in an interview with piers morgan? you've got to be pretty fucking pathetic to compare unfavorably with that oily little shit
>>
>>84069349
>DON'T MENTION THIS! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SMEAR ALEX JONES? THIS IS A HITPIECE REEE!
>>
Just watched it. Both sides are biased. Doesnt prove anything. Nobody got btfo'd. Maybe Megyn for being a transvestite cunt.
>>
>>84069329
You do realize that most of the pro-Alex Jones threads are actually probably Alex Jones' crew posting them, right? Infowars is fucking obsessed with /pol/, so bad to the point where Alex says "cuck" and "redpilled" now. They're constantly writing articles about /pol/ and 4chan. It's bizarre, because /pol/ hates Alex Jones for the most part.
>>
File: sg.jpg (168KB, 500x818px) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
168KB, 500x818px
>/pol/shits
>>
>>84069280
Well, this website is certainly not small and there was a lot of talk on here about the election. But enough of that. Where is the actual evidence that there are Russian shills on 4chan, as you stated you believe previously?
>>
Is Alex Jones really only 42? He looks at least 60.
>>
>>84069384
How gullible are you pal

http://time.com/4783932/inside-russia-social-media-war-america/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/06/troll-armies-social-media-trump-russian
http://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/05/10/how_russia_weaponized_social_media_in_crimea_111352.html
https://euobserver.com/foreign/137624
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/03/21/did-russia-just-run-the-worlds-greatest-social-media-campaign/#2f6ef4123cb8
http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-how-russia-thinks-about-fake-news-and-media-manipulation-2016-12
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html
http://en.yibada.com/articles/165278/20161006/russia-manipulating-public-leadership-social-media-warfare.htm
http://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/03/21/on_the_internet_nobody_knows_that_youre_a_russian_bot_111010.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/29/world/europe/russia-sweden-disinformation.html?_r=0
http://www.propornot.com/p/home.html
>>
>>84069373
>Both sides are biased
One side literally still thinks Sandy Hook was a staged false flag.
>Doesnt prove anything.
Maybe if you are retarded?
>Nobody got btfo'd.
Alex clearly does, you moronic buffoon.
>>
>>84069404
clones age faster
>>
the real question is: why did she do that with her nose
>>
>trusting interviews to not be edited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtuswlH8ncY
>>
>>84069407
>everyone disagreeing with me and is pro-Trump is a Russian shill

t. liberal
>>
>>84069404
He probably forgot to filter his water and the globalists poisoned him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbxegPEox0
>>
She slapped his ass around on Sandy Hook. He ended up looking like a pussy.
>>
>>84069412
>as long as the other side is anti-Trump then they're not biased
>>
>>84069426
Didn't even say anything about Trump you fucking moron. I'm not a liberal either. You're just retarded is all.
>>
File: 570272888.jpg (28KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
570272888.jpg
28KB, 404x600px
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>84069362
>CNN is actually real news
>>
>>84069384
I at least admit it sounds like a conspiracy, but with both Russia's history and this anon here >>84069407

I would say that it is a safe bet to assume they do something like this.
>>
File: alexjoneskosherham8wide72dpi.jpg (149KB, 576x468px) Image search: [Google]
alexjoneskosherham8wide72dpi.jpg
149KB, 576x468px
>>84069431
>ended up
>implying
>>
>>84069441
>Russian shilling
>not about Trump

So if it's a Russian shill that's not for Trump, what is that Russian shilling shilling for when it comes to Alex Jones?

Since you brought up all the articles alleging Russian shiling and all.
>>
>>84067500
when hie dies of a heart attack I'll just laugh
>>
>>84069439
Oh fuck off, Trump wasn't the focus here, Sandy Hook was. And yes. It should alarm you that your fucking President cites Alex Jones, parrots unsubstantiated Alex clips and gives InfoWars a press pass. Those things should bother you if you are even remotely intelligent.
>>
>>84069407
>http://time.com/4783932/inside-russia-social-media-war-america/

>For many Americans, Russian hacking remains a story about the 2016 election.

Wow, that sure is hard-hitting journalism you're linking.
>>
>>84069279
>Alex Jones is a fat retard
We agree on something.

>Or you can just unplug your brain and let NBC tell you what you think.
NBC isn't telling either one of us, nor anyone else what to think. Alex Jones is a dumbass...I assume a rich dumbass. NBC showcased some of the nonsense Jones has said and how the President considers him to be a reliable source of information.

I didn't watch Kelly on Fox. And I'm not a huge fan of her first two shows. But the lunacy of AJ speaks for itself. I don't see how someone can make him seem worse than he already is.
>>
>>84069479
t. podesta
>>
>>84069449
kevin james.
and I've seen a lot of posts over the years saying x, y and z is will get an inevitable biopic and so far not one of those was made.
>>
I don't have any love for her but it's kind of sad she was shat on by mainstream media for interviewing him and "giving him exposure" when she was clearly trying to discredit him. It's a retarded argument to make that implies he's some unknown nobody
>>
>>84069450
Well, they are. Getting an election wrong once and having a bias doesn't make them magically not news.
>>
File: SexyPope.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
SexyPope.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>84069476
I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand but really that's not my problem. I'm not here to help retards figure out simple things, you're just going to have to be a big boy and put on your big boy pants and figure it out all by yourself. Or just shoot yourself and do the world a favor, that's a good option which I recommend.
>>
>>84069487
>he unironically says that anyone who's pro-Trump is a biased and anyone who's anti-Trump is not biased

You're only proving that you're biased, ShareBlue.
>>
>>84069419
That nose was cute CUTE!
>>
File: 1497220954684.png (42KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497220954684.png
42KB, 289x300px
>>84069510
>2017
>LIBSHARTS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT starts playing
>>
>>84069490
It's like you didn't read the article and just cherrypicked a single sentence.
>>
>>84069490
>I'm a moron with a short attention span who literally read one line of an article
Is that oxygen you're wasting? You should stop doing that.
>>
>>84069449
Do you think he would have been more successful if he had gone into acting?
>>
>>84069518
>resorts to name calling because he got goaded into justifying why he's calling everyone who's disagreeing with him on this thread a "Russian shill"

So what is Russia after by defending a water filter salesman's honor with their shills?
>>
>>84067500
god he's dumb
>>
File: trump fattie.jpg (339KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
trump fattie.jpg
339KB, 1242x1237px
ITT
>>
>>84069521
Are you arguing with yourself now? Are you autistic?
>>
>>84069538
>>84069542

No, it's like I saw the article for what it was, which is thought-reinforcement for people like you who desperately want to believe your, again, leftist conspiracy theory that Russia "hacked the election".
>>
>>84069554
He did.
>>
>>84069233
Regardless of whatever pretentious label you feel comfortable with, you deserve to be gassed.
>>
File: DJRE8wGp_400x400.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DJRE8wGp_400x400.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>84069563
ITT
>>
>>84067500
Alex never called the real (((gate keepers))) out in msm. He was a useful goy until he wasn't. Thus this.

And his jewess left him. Play with fire. you get burned.
>>
>>84069570
>evidence I don't like is part of an elaborate "thought-reinforcement" conspiracy
Nice gymnastic you got there.
>>
>>84069538
The article literally says they suspect Russian interference but don't have any proof for it.

You also brought up Russia on a topic that doesn't really concern them at all. What does Vladimir Putin care about Alex Jones?
>>
File: 1495235860989.jpg (178KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495235860989.jpg
178KB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>84069583
>you have an opinion
>you should be gassed
>btw, liberals are violent
>>
>>84069208
>/pol/ is only right wingers

K
>>
>>84069566
Why can't you answer a simple question? Why bring up Russia when Russia has nothing to do with Alex Jones?

Why would Russian shills care about a thread on Alex Jones on a Mongolian Spear Fishing Forum?
>>
File: USA USA USA.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>84069585
More like "shariablue" amirite comrade? Ho ho ho!
>>
>>84069618
If the shoe fits.
>>
>>84069613
You asked me about Trump and the NBC interview...
>>
>224 posts
>57 posters

S H I L L T H R E A D
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>84069449
Himself as he's only playing a character.
>>
>>84069633
Except I didn't. You lost the plot.
>>
>>84069613
Do you not have google you moron?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH_GrLZoH0I
Google Putin Alex Jones, they're like gay lovers practically.
>>
>>84069610
Yes. It mostly is.
>>
Not a big fan of Jones but there's like 2 minutes of him speaking, could this be anymore transparent jesus christ the msm is dying
>>
>>84069608
Boo hoo faggot. Nobody cares about your freeze peach.
>>
>>84069642
I also just post once in a thread and then shitpost in the next one never looking at a thread a second time.
>>
>>84069652
Scroll up our post chain, friendoo. You and I were talking about the interview and how you thought it was all some anti-Trump shit.
>>
>>84069654
>Google Putin Alex Jones

t. liberal thinking there's a Russian connection between a water salesman and Putin because WAPO told them so through their anonymous sources.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (78KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
78KB, 660x330px
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84069682
Except that wasn't me. It's you bringing up Russia in a conversation about Alex Jones, revealing you're Sharia Blue.
>>
>>84069693
that he looks worse than a 60 year old.
>>
>>84069669
I'll keep that in mind next time you want to #fireColbert or some other autistic thing. Because free speech only matters when you say it does, amirite?
>>
>>84069346
Remember that the DNC leaks revealed they literally pay people to post on the internet in support of their narrative.

Hopefully you'll get a better job someday, but I doubt it.
>>
>>84069693
>they both ride horses topless, that means there's a Russian connection

top kek
>>
>>84069697
There is a (you) next to your ID sweetums. Now, follow it up to the tippy top to see who said what to you!
>>
>>84069362
CNN has been caught red-handed lying at least a dozen times in the past few months.

Nice try though.
>>
>>84069657
No? Actually it isn't?

Do you usually shitpost for and suck the dick of boards you barely even visit?
>>
>>84069717
I wish I got paid to do that. Sounds like a good job.
>>
>>84069722
>my ID

This isn't /pol/ and I'm literally not the guy you were talking to. Learn to 4chan, ShareBlue.
>>
>>84069699
r/the_donald asswipes arguably deserve to be gassed even more than your sort.
>>
File: charmander.gif (226KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
charmander.gif
226KB, 450x338px
>>84069698
>>
>>84069736
Name at least 3 complete and outright lies.
>>
>>84069743
>shitposting on 4chan
>good job

We do it for free.
>>
>>84069693
Only alhpa males can conquer a horse to be able to ride it, don couldnt even get up on one BTFO again
>>
>>84069741
leftypol is a minority subgroup over there and you and I both know that, so why you are in denial when this is something /pol/ gloats about constantly, is beyond me.
>>
>>84069778
Putin is a manlet and alex jones is a fatass who looks at least a decade older then he really is
>>
>>84069764
>just three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
>>
>>84069751
Anon, every post has an ID.....
Every response has a (you) on that ID...
>>
>>84069778
>>84069721
>I'm turned on by these fags
k thanks for sharing
>>
>>84069807
>a YouTube video
You have anything, how you say...more credible?
>>
>>84069613
Because Russia is the Liberal boogeyman.

Every thing in the world that doesn't go exactly their way is a direct result of Russian hacking. If they go out to eat and their vegan tofu burger is overcooked, it's because of Russian interference.

These people are mentally unhinged. Trump broke them.
>>
>>84068674
The force is directly proportional to mass you fucking retard. The ocean has a huge fucking mass so the force exerted on it is much greater. F=mg. Please kill yourself.
>>
>RT host and Alex Jones lick Trump's sweaty balls for 20 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7Pq4d76fo

MAX KEISER: Vladimir Putin says to say hello, by the way.
ALEX JONES: Did that really happen?
KEISER: Oh yeah. He said, when you see Alex, tell him I said hello.
JONES: That’s crazy. I better not go over there, though.
KEISER: I’m going to introduce -- interview Putin this year.
JONES: Really?
KEISER: Yeah. Going over there.
JONES: Now I am interested in this because I was told by the head of RT America, before they even launched it, like eight, nine years ago, Putin’s a big listener and by the way, he likes how you play --
KEISER: He loves my show. He imitated me at the 10-year anniversary dinner.
JONES: Let’s get back to the Putin thing. This will be newsworthy. Let me hear this. What did he say?
KEISER: Yeah, he said, “Say hello to Alex Jones.” He’s going to come on my show this year, Moscow is beautiful in the springtime.
JONES: We actually got reached out to years ago by some people and I checked and it was like, “Yes, Putin wants to come on. But he wants to talk about hunting ‘cause you’re from Texas.”
>>
File: 1447438095578.jpg (85KB, 948x532px) Image search: [Google]
1447438095578.jpg
85KB, 948x532px
>>84069807
>a small black hole would suck our entire universe
>>
>>84069845
>a YouTube video compiling CNN videos

Are you high?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_l1DKk1xng
>>
File: battery fully charged.jpg (142KB, 574x900px) Image search: [Google]
battery fully charged.jpg
142KB, 574x900px
When will Trump enact legislation to keep /pol/ threads on /tv/? The mods deleting /pol/ threads is unconstitutional and against freedums and libertys.
>>
>>84069816
>every post has an ID
>ellipsis

Time to go back to /pol/ so that they can clarify what they meant when they said they can see your ID and giving you (you)s, ShareBlue.

You seem to have misunderstood.
>>
>>84069903
>some minor blunders, editing issues or bad reporting.
>are actual and outright lies and you should never trust them everer! I mean, just look at this youtube video!
Where do you get your news? I am curious.
>>
>>84069827
>pointing out that they're topless means you're turned on by them

Aren't you just projecting?
>>
>>84069693
He's a big guy
>>
>>84069938
Once again, I am not the guy you were talking to about Russia. You and I were talking about the interview and you would know this if you scrolled the fuck up.
>>
>>84069948
>minor blunders
>they claim to be on the field when they're in the same parking lot

Let me tell you how I know you didn't watch that video.
>>
File: anon.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
66KB, 554x400px
>2017 /tv/
>retarded /pol/ shit gets posted
>>
>>84069974
>Once again, I am not the guy you were talking to about Russia.

I see you've changed your reply when you realized what IDs and (you)s are. Congrats, ShareBlue.
>>
>>84069948
Do you unironically get your news from CNN?
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (48KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
48KB, 660x371px
>>
File: Frank.jpg (28KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
28KB, 960x638px
>>84067500
God I love Alex Jones, he seems very interesting, the way that he doesn't try associating himself with Trump as a great friend is good. Whereas other people such as David Duke try to reap off of that association like parasites. He has profited off the Trump movement, but is not trying to attach himself onto Trump like a leach.

I wish I could know his true thoughts.
>>
>>84069978
Yeah, I actually don't give a shit about that Nancy Grace thing but sure. They lied about that. I mean, sure. The argument never was that news never eer lies, but lying about standing in a parking lot isn't lying about the story.

Can you source me shit thst isn't some neckbeard's youtube channel? Of times he outright lied about actual content?
>>
>>84070044
I get my news from a variety of sources. Some of CNN's reporting isn't bad, just like some of the Fox daily news channels aren't horrible. But I don't assume they are infallible.
>>
>>84070059
*they not he
>>
>all these low test faggots who don't take a cocktail of Super Male Vitality©, Survival Shield© X2, Bone Broth©, Silver Bullet©, all filtered using Alexapure© water filters
lmao
>>
File: Capture.jpg (75KB, 745x712px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
75KB, 745x712px
>>84070055
He's gotten quite rich off of the gullible masses
>>
>>84070004
Are you genuinely autistic?
>>
>>84070115
Alex is just in damage control after the custody battle.
>>
>>84069989
>Making fun of Alex Jones.
>is /pol/
>>
File: Desire to know.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
Desire to know.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>84070115
Do you truly think there is no sincerity in his beliefs? Remember that he was trying to get custody of his kids in that law suit, which makes any legalistic statements suspect. Would he truly do this 6 days a week, 24/7 if all he wants is money? He already has millions, what more could he desire?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
>excuse me, I think my testosterone's going up
lel
>>
>281 replies.
>64 posters.
KEK, and they say Alexfags aren't in damage control mode.
>>
>>84070199
More millions
He picks and chooses his conspiracy theories based on what he thinks will be popular with his audience. Yes I think he is 100% full of crap.
>>
>>84070212
Kino
>>
>>84069791
Alright champ. Whatever you say.
>>
File: Cain.jpg (58KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
58KB, 620x413px
>>84067908
>>84067910
I saw some of the preinterview phone calls, and Megyn Kelly made the interview to be an in depth look at his character, but this was just another generic take on him being a snake oil salesman. Besides finding out his dad was a dentist I learned little new information on such a strange character. He does give off the vibe of an unsavory fraud who comes into town to sell some magic cure, but instead of being driven out, he's listened to by millions. Why?

>>84070243
Well its working, and I think he's a force for good. A man who listens to Alex Jones is probably a better American than a man who watches nbc.
>>
>>84067500
Fuck Alex Jones. His entire MO and reason for existence is, and always has been, to make truth-seekers and patriots look like fools and nutjobs by association. This is obviously an indirect attempt by the msm to smear Donald Trump.
>>
File: come on man.jpg (41KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
come on man.jpg
41KB, 394x406px
>>84070461
Yeah, but did you not watch the interview, he distances himself from Trump. They aren't "friends" and he most likely has little effect on actual policy, despite the msm to portray it as such. Why are you angry at Jones? He says things which are unacceptable, but have proven to be popular, why would you suppress this? Clearly normal conservatism has been failing for decades until Trump came along and there are plenty of acceptable mainstream conservative news sites for your consumption. There are also several that give alternative views without veering into Alex Jones tier conspiracies.

What patriots and truth-seekers do you even mean?
>>
>>84069329
>If you honestly believe sandy hook youre a fucking retard

true
>>
AJ fan here, I see a lot of /tv/ are morons
1. Alex has Megyn Kelly on audio during the pre-recording saying she wouldn't bring up Sandy Hook, or Controversial subjects about himself, and saying that it wouldn't be a hit piece
2. In the actual interview she grills him repeatedly and breaks her promise
3. They also decide to air it on father's day to offend the victims in the Sandy Hook shooting

Megyn did not win this exchange. You are all probably going to be idiots and assume that Alex's career is over and that he's been made a fool of, but he has a recording that counters his representation in the interview

You're probably all too stupid to look up the pre-interview, the irony here is I'm an Alex Jones fan because I look up all of the crazy shit he says and it's almost always true.
>>
File: Pepe hug.jpg (20KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe hug.jpg
20KB, 350x267px
>>84071045
GOAT AJ fan

>tfw playing devil's avocado, but secretely love AJ
>>
>>84070361
His character is literally a firebrand, provocative conspiracy theoriest though. You kids are delusional.
>>
>>84070461
>everything anyone ever does is to make my glorious meme man look bad!
But it should look bad that your President cites InfoWars as news. How do you get around acknowledging that?
>>
>>84071087
Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying, but is he serious god damit?
>>
>>84071045
Not once does she say she wouldn't bring up Sandy Hook in the phone interview.
>>
>>84071045
>the irony here is I'm an Alex Jones fan because I look up all of the crazy shit he says and it's almost always true.
You need better bait
>>
File: tOf0gLJz_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tOf0gLJz_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>84069329
>If you honestly believe the US government was behind 9/11 and sandy hook youre a fucking retard
The government would never attempt to manipulate, oppress and control people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>84070642
>little effect.
The President has fucking sourced Alex Jones directly, how is that a "little" effect you low information clod?
>>
>>84071201
>it happens sometimes
>so any conspiracy I believe
>is automatically true
>>
>>84070642
>Trump
>conservative
>>
>>84071227
Wow, you just watched the video in OP and saw that he mentioned a video of illegals during the campaign, and its not like that changed his stance on illegal immigration. The fact that they linked a Info Wars article isn't huge either, why is it such a big deal. by the way won 10g betting on the election so don't call me low info voter, because i'm a high infowars voter.

>>84071302
yeah yeah i know i know faggot, relax.
>>
>>84071197
His predictions may be inaccurate but his reporting often isn't.
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html
>>84071164
She mentions Sandy Hook directly. Maybe you just haven't heard all of the pre-interview.
Either way she clearly misrepresented her intent and tried to act like the interview would be a full in-depth view of his character and wouldn't be so negative.
>>84071250
Believing corrupt agencies in the government played a role in organizing 9/11 is one of the most entry-level conspiracy theories, and isn't even that controversial. There is loads of evidence to support it, and several political pundits predicted it would happen, including AJ

We know for a fact that the government funded ISIS, we know that they have created false flag attacks in the past to stoke wars, why the fuck wouldn't they stage or allow a terrorist attack that would give us an excuse to reap oil from the middle east?

I believe sandy hook shooting occurred though, I don't believe all the footage from the school was legitimate, nor do I believe all of the testimonies were.
>>
>>84071123
Get an unhinged nutjob to tell the truth and it makes the truth seem far less credible.
>>
>>84067500
EVERYTHING is a lie!
>>
>>84071356
>it's no big deal that the President literally sources fake news.
>I bet money on a binary set of choices, that makes me smart.
You are all loons.
>>
>>84071455
Holy shit, so much autism in one post. Where to start? Since all of this is bullshit.
>>
>>84071625
>Where to start? Since all of this is bullshit.
You would have started already if you had an argument to make.
>>
>>84071596
>fake news
>t. angry trickle down media whore
lol
>>
>>84071455
>his reporting is accurate! Look at this bullshit tabloid!
You are gullible, mate.
>Maybe you just haven't heard all of the pre-interview.
Not once in the phone conversation does she say she wouldn't mention Sandy Hook. And why should she? Fucking retard, that's like the biggest story related to Alex Jones and he literally said it was a false flag conspiracy. Cry some more you stupid tard. Who interviews a conspiracy theorist and doesn't discuss his conspiracies? You prefer they talk about the weather?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.