[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: p13142157_b_v8_ab.jpg (358KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13142157_b_v8_ab.jpg
358KB, 960x1440px
>>
Goofy
>>
>>84066325
Excellent.
Personally, I love it.
>>
Dropped it after a few episodes, tried to be funny but wasn't really.
>>
>>84066325
First season was consistently great, haven't gotten around to watching the newer ones
>>
>>84066325
It's entertaining, but not as good as the movies
>>
>>84066325
Most episodes are either pure gold or complete dogshit, usually the latter.
But its still good enough to be worth watching
>>
>>84066325

So is Army of Darkness non-canon or not?

I watched only season 1 so far and they kept dancing around it, even going to so far as to create an alternate origin for Ash's robot hand.
>>
>>84069258
Canon, season 2 has Ash directly state it happened.

Ash probably lost the robot hand at some point and had to settle for the wood one.
>>
>>84069356

Cool. Thanks.
>>
Starts off great with Sam behind the camera then it gets awful. The script is terrible, the direction becomes flat and "tv like" because, y’know, they get tv directors in. Bruce is great, but I swear they sometimes use the wrong takes which makes his lines seem way out of place.

I hear season 2 is better. But I don't really want to waste my time.
>>
>>84069387
Season 2 starts off amazing (Ted Raimi and Lee Majors are awesome and characters from the first two Evil Dead films come back), but the last two episodes are pretty shit. If you've seen the season 1 finale, this is a slightly different version of that.
>>84067046
Season 1 they were trying to find their way, sure there were two bad episodes (the two parter about the doomsday preppers), but the last three episodes of S1 and the up until the last two eps of S2 are good. Give it another shot!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.