[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I just marathoned this movie. Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I just marathoned this movie. Did I like it?
>>
>>84066150

You thought it was complete garbage and you wonder why you watched the whole thing when it was so obvious from very early on what a snorefest of a shitshow it was.
>>
>>84066177
Thanks!
>>
>>84066150
You thought it was surprisingly good and clever but the third act is a bit of a letdown.

You also now have a deaf girl fetish.
>>
that movie is so nothingy, I barely remember watching it and probably won't remember it at all in a year or two

almost all of those indie horror movies on netflix are a waste of time
>>
>>84066150
It's terrible
>>
>>84066340
At least she knows how to shut the fuck up. That's always good.
>>
This whole movie is on YouTube in 720p
>>
It was alright
>>
I'm intermittently completely deaf so I liked it. Up until the end where she becomes wolverine it seems like a plausible story without any large gaps and an interesting take on the classic home invasion movie. I know a lot of people with all of that handicap equipment from the house and the sign language was spot on.

One of the better horror movies of the decade in my opinion
>>
File: No.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>84066150
>Marathoned a movie
Peoples attention spans are so short the "marathon" a fucking single film.
No wonder Hollywood is pumping out pure shit these days. I bet you still used your Iphone at least 20 times while marathoning for 81 whole minutes.
>>
I thought it was great. Really tense. Doesn't need a borderline superhuman killer to make you worry for the main character.
>>
>>84066150
It was really bad movie
>>
>>84067983
It's a meme, ya dip.
>>
>director wanted it to be a silent film but thought that wouldn't play for modern audiences
Was he right /tv/?
>>
I'm glad we've collectively came to the conclusion that horror can never be kino.
>>
File: 1384379382747.jpg (74KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1384379382747.jpg
74KB, 600x583px
>>84069173
Give me recs dammit.
>>
File: 1459212274914.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459212274914.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
I liked this movie a lot, put a different spin on a horror movie trope it was very interesting. More memorable than most modern killer flicks.
>>
>>84066150
It was okay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.