[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Season 5. What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: The-House-Of-Cards-Season-5.jpg (67KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
The-House-Of-Cards-Season-5.jpg
67KB, 620x458px
Just finished Season 5. What did I think of it?
>>
>>84063991
That it was worse than the previous seasons but you couldn't stop watching it anyways?
>>
>>84064136
Nah, it wasn't worse than season 3. It had great characters and was really engaging. Though there were some flaws with the story, I think it was pretty good.
>>
It was better than 3, but it just proves that they will keep on focusing on the wrong things

I absolutely ahve no problem with Claire becoming President. In fact, one could see that happen from the start. What bothers me is the bullshit way she become President

Anyway, prepare to the way she speaks to the audience to become very cringy in s06
>>
HELP HELP
>>
holy shit theres 4 seasons already?
>>
>tfw they killed off best girl
>>
>>84064213
5, my man. One each year since 2013. Each season is 13 episodes so you could probably binge quickly.
>>
>>84064191
>Frank suddenly trusts Claire again and is surprised when she betrays him even though she did so at least once per season
>killing off best girl

At least we get to see comfy Frank illuminati machinations and the Underwoods come at each other with everything. Plus Robin Wright adding a slight Southern accent along with dressing in the same colors as Frank was a nice touch.
>>
File: 2a1.png (464KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
2a1.png
464KB, 1324x992px
>the Gone Girl-esque scene
>>
>>84064366
>the ''''accident''' scene
>>
I thought it would only be 4 seasons.

>House of Cards
>4 suits = 4 seasons
>Ace to king = 13 eps
>52 cards = 52 total episodes

Also, how did robin wright become an executive producer? I didn't know she had that much influence, considering she's not exactly a big star.
>>
>>84064806
>not a big star
>how did she become executive producer
Get main lead.
Force makers/netflix to invest or she won't star
Basically all big(main lead) stars in tv shows are executive producers nowadays.
>>
THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.