[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravo Synder Bravo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 460171_1.jpg (80KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
460171_1.jpg
80KB, 630x630px
Just one of the multiple things that bugged me about BvS, and it breaked my immersion in the film.
Why the hell he needed import licence for that piece of kryptonite. Apparently he could bring that kryptonite all the way from other side of the planet to the city dock, BUT he needed import licence to bring it to his lab/home.
Come on he is supposed to be a billionaire. He could have had it stolen by his men, and say it was stolen. or he could have contacted president, army chief, NSA or CIA. I believe would have been more than willing to help. Why the hell he needed permission from a senator.
BRAVO SNYDER BRAVA
>>
>>84063719
>t. nigger who didn't get the plot

It was so that Bats could steal it, and he needed access to the Krptonian ship, and for that he needed leverage.

in the end, he never got the damn permit and he still brought it into the country, but bats would have never knows it was being shipped unless lex babbles about it to the gubmint first.
>>
>>84064166
>"It was so that bats could steal it"
I don't think so.
So He wanted batman to steal kryptonite so that he (batman) will weaponize it and kill superman, is that it? . In this case both Lex and Bats are retarded. What did Batman make of the Kryptonite? A damn Spear!! Is this stone age or something?

Lex Knew the identity of superman, so if he really wanted Sups to be dead, he could have killed Clark Kent anytime with one kryptonite bullet to the head by any sniper.

No wonder this movie got such bad reviews. Atleast Marvel directors don't try anything which they can't handle, unlike Synder.
>>
>>84065327
>In this case both Lex and Bats are retarded.
no
>What did Batman make of the Kryptonite? A damn Spear!! Is this stone age or something?
You haven' even watched the movie. He made kryptonite bulltes and then a spear. And yes, a spear is useful. You can stab with it, throw it, etc. It's a short and long range weapon, and it won't damage the kryptonite.
>Lex Knew the identity of superman, so if he really wanted Sups to be dead, he could have killed Clark Kent anytime with one kryptonite bullet to the head by any sniper.
lex doesn't want to kill superman, he wants to defame him.
It's like he says, "I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin"
>>
>>84065441
Kryptonite gas bombs ≠ kryptonite bullets
>>
>>84065497
it was inside a bullet anyway, and Batman has no clue how strong it would be. There's no point in wasting kryptonite when there's only a limited amount of it on earth, and the only way it can be made is through dead kryptonians.

A bullet is fucking overkill and just something people masturbate over to say "how edgy that is" but a bullet is completely useless in this case.

You haven't even watched the movie and you don't even remember the gas scene, otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question.
>>
>>84065441
I really think Lex wanted to get rid of superman. Then why else he wanted the batman to have the Kryptonite. and if it wasn't for that retarded martha scene, superman would have been long dead.
Lex had defamed superman enough already with bombing and Africa scene.
>>
>>84063719
>it breaked my immersion
>>
>>84065909
>I really think Lex wanted to get rid of superman. Then why else he wanted the batman to have the Kryptonite.
He wants to defame him morally, that's it.

>retarded
>martha scene
choose one

>Lex had defamed superman enough already with bombing and Africa scene.
Wasn't enough for him.
>>
>>84063719
Because you're an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between evil and avoiding the appearance of evil. It's so when Bruce steals it, Lex appears to be completely devoid of blame. The fact that he didn't get that rubber stamp really pissed him off, because without it, his reputation would no longer appear spotless.
>>
File: SuperAngel.jpg (89KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
SuperAngel.jpg
89KB, 1366x768px
>>84065441
You watched a movie where Bruce Wayne prep-timed himself out of his own psychosis and you were too dumb to figure that out.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>84066456
meant for >>84065327
>>
>>84065327
>Marvel directors don't try anything
You got that right.
>>
>>84065327
Supes got shot by a kryptonite bullet in the 1950s TV show. It hurt him but bounced off. Kryptonite takes a short but finite amount of time to fully humanize his tissues, and a bullet hits too quickly for that.
>>
>>84065327
>Atleast Marvel directors don't try anything which they can't handle, unlike Synder.

Why don't you apply that same high-powered "analysis" to Zemo's "plan?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.