[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien: Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (151KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
151KB, 800x1186px
It was a beautiful, well-made movie. So why was it so farcical? Why did Scott put in so many ridiculous moments?

Like, some parts of David's plan were kind of clever, but others came off as "hey, your shoe's untied" kind of trickery. It's a shame because it was otherwise very solid.
>>
>>84063573
I was a bit disappointed with how silly the whole movie was. Alien is my all time favorite film mainly because of the atmosphere, so I was happy to get more of that in this.
It's a shame that the scenes that had potential to be terrifying were bogged down by slapstick-tier stupidity
>>
>>84063573
The movie is beautiful, and the heroine was a good pseudo-Ridley who holds her shit together, but man
The crew apart from Danny McBride is just fucking annoying and you're just waiting for them to get rekt
The twists are foreseeable from a mile away
The score was bleh
The exposition was meh
The dialogue was god awful

I'm the first one to want to like new Alien movies and I'll go see the sequel day 1 but that was just... not that good
>>
>>84064475
>The score was bleh
>The exposition was meh
>The dialogue was god awful

Were you trying to write a limerick?
>>
>>84064498
>limerick
English isn't my mother language and I didn't even know what that is, so can't say I did :^(
>>
>>84064544
It's a kind of poem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_(poetry)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.