[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hobbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: The-Hobbit-Battle-5-Armies-16.jpg (737KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Hobbit-Battle-5-Armies-16.jpg
737KB, 1920x1200px
So in the end even Peter Jackson admited that the movie suck ass and they didn't have any idea about what the fuck was happening.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk&t=161s

Whe the fuck they did this shit when they lacked everything that was made for Lord of the Rings?
>>
It's all Guillermo Del Toro's fault. Seriously.
>>
They made a billion dollars off of it and probably will keep making boatloads for decades. They threw truckloads of money at Peter Jackson and everyone else and no one could say no. Almost completely a commercial exercise.
>>
>>84062489
this

fucking cunt dropped the project two thirds into pre-production, just like he drops every other fucking movie

Peter Jackson scrambled to scrape together the films himself
>>
>>84062489
Care to explain plz ? Legitimately curious.

Apparently the stuff Del Toro made was mostly put into the trashcan by Jackson.
>>
>>84062562
did he say why? seems like he ditched it cause he thought it was going to shit. saved himself
>>
>>84062534

They made almost 3 billion off those movies
>>
>>84062562
yeah, it's really a shame that pj was forced at gunpoint to rush production because of studio meddling which was the fault of another director who got tired of the meddling and bowed out
>>
>>84062583
Guillermo De Toro always claims to have like 6 films in production at a time. He had like 2 years pre production done. Scripting, conceptualizing, etc. etc.

Decides the studio is taking too long to start the films production. Drops out to work on other projects. Which I believe at the time was "At the Mountains of Madness" which ironically enough was scrapped thanks to "Prometheus" being too similar.

Anyways the were like two or three months out from filming. The studio asked Jackson to do it. He said no he made his trilogy. Studio said here take this money, if you don't do it it's getting tossed.

And because of money and Jackson not wanting it scrapped basically said fuck it.

Went to start. Realized all of Del Toros designs contradicted LotR. Started from scratch. Half way through pre production the studio decides it wants three movies instead of two.

Jackson has to reorganize his framework and literally had to shut production down for like a month to try and make BotfA work.

Seriously he got screwed and I give him props for making the movies at least coherent.
>>
>>84060686
Short preproduction due to Del Taco bailing out and leaving a mess behind (like usual), BotFA was a farce, there's no reason they couldn't have done it with two movies aside from jew philosophy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.