[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recommend me s good sci fi movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1303195774195.jpg (79KB, 439x512px) Image search: [Google]
1303195774195.jpg
79KB, 439x512px
recommend me s good sci fi movie
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Moon
Sunshine
Interstellar
Event Horizon
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
>>84056908
That must be extremely painful.
>>
>>84056981
4u
>>
>>84056981
For Poo
>>
File: chillfrog.jpg (22KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
chillfrog.jpg
22KB, 385x500px
>>84056908
Edge of Tomorrow is pretty comfy.
>>
>>84056908
>that woman smiling
fuck india. fuck brown people in general. actually just fuck non western people regardless of race.
>>
Interstellar
>>
Interstellar
>>
POO
>>
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
Event Horizon
>>
Moon
>>
Sunshine
>>
>>84057149
It is. Had it stuck to the source material it'd have been cooler. Two big fuck off axes. Though I do appreciate the guns and shit. Also the ending was the same. Kinda disappointing. Oh and the setting was changed to Londonstan... Which is a regular thing for Hollywood to do it seems. London is always blown up. Edge of Tomorrow, GI Joe, London has Fallen, Star Trek: Into Darkness, The Mummy (2017) and a few others.
>>
primer
>>
>>84057342
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
Interstellar
>>
>>84056908
Interstellar
>>
>>84056981
Please do not use your white male culture to judge other cultures.

You are scum.
>>
Children of Men
Tetsuo the Iron Man
Solaris
World of Tomorrow (short)
Altered States
>>
They live
>>
>>84057388
>all cultures have value!!!
>white culture is terrible!!!
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (55KB, 320x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
55KB, 320x197px
What's going on in OP's picture?
>>
>>84056908
erm what the hell is happening here?
>>
File: 1.jpg (96KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96KB, 600x507px
>>84057342
Well blowing up London is just being realistic innit?
>>
>>84057454
delet this
>>
>>84057439
we're just fracturing indian kids bones

its normal. stop being white ffs.
>>
zardoz
>>
>>84057342
The ending wasn't a happy one in the novel. I don't even know how they do Edge of Tomorrow 2, seems pointless to make a sequel.
>>
>>84056908
Europa Report
>>
>>84057454
while this picture is truly disgusting I'm definitely interested to know how the fuck it was made
>>
>>84056908
Man, indians look like budget negroes.
>>
>>84057005
You're a big loo
>>
1) The Fifth Element

2) Blade Runner

3) X Minus One (Radio Series)

4) Close Encounters of the Third Kind

5) Stranger Things (TV series)

6) The Twilight Zone (TV series)

7) Arrival

8) Star Wars OT (in case you have not yet seen it)

9) District 9/Elysium/Chappie

10) Ex Machina
>>
>>84056908
Looking at that pic makes me think Thank fuck at least I wasn't born indian. Maybe I stick around after all.
>>
>>84057557
Well, my guess is that he'll be living with her happily and the mimics will arrive again. Except they'll know all about the event changing shit Cruise did. It'll turn out that the first wave was just a vanguard and the REAL fleet is coming. Like Independence Day 2. As the mimics arrive again, it triggers his ability, or maybe his kids have the ability or something.

Or perhaps they'll change it so multiple people have the time travel ability and remember their interactions.

I don't see what the confusion was; apparently audiences didn't get the ending. She died, he died, but he managed to absorb some of the Omega's blood and switched to a reality where they had beaten the mimics.

Maybe that's it? The big reveal will be that he isn't resetting time but jumping dimensions? In every example he died, he actually died and was shunted to another body in another dimension which replaced that persons personality and all that shit.

You then find out the mimics are dimension shifting aliens and that he shifted to a dimension where they won without his help and because he's in this world the mimics notice he is not suppose to be there and decides to launch another, different, attack to wipe him out. Or perhaps the mimics in that dimension will attack again, wanting Cruise because it'd give them the ability to jump through dimensions at will? It'll allow them to end on a horrible note. Perhaps Cruise will have to wipe out all of himself from all existence. Infinite versions of himself will die. Or perhaps will end with him or his kids or something travelling through dimensions to kill all Cruises or warn them or some shit.

Also they're calling it Live. Die. Repeat. Repeat instead of Edge of Tomorrow 2. Since they officially changed it's name to Live. Die. Repeat. on DVD.

>>84057358
What?

>>84057454
R U D E.

>>84057604
Filter I guess.

Shit, that could be good imo.
>>
Interstellar
>>
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
Sunshine
>>
Starship Troopers.
Alien(s) franchise.
Blade Runner
>>
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
>>84057209
Take it easy man
>>
File: DELT.png (203KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
DELT.png
203KB, 400x404px
>>84057454
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.