[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: mdba.jpg (210KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mdba.jpg
210KB, 700x700px
What does /tv/ think of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck?
>>
>>84054819

grew up hating affleck, now i hate damon

affleck = the right
damon = the left

damon really became someone disgusting
>>
>>84054997
While he's not as good of an actor as he used to be... (and he really was good) what do you mean when you say Damon became "someone disgusting"?
>>
Huh?
>>
>>84055420
hes probably a triggered drumpftard
>>
>>84054819
wikkid smaaat
>>
>>84055420

now he's some liberal faggot doing movies like Elysium and narrating documentaries like Inside Job despite being part of the 1% he claims to hate so much.

Nothing as condescending as a millionaire actor trying to come across like he's really one of us
>>
>>84056067
Elysium isn't exactly an example of a liberal movie.
>>
>>84056013
you were right
>>
>>84054819
Use to LOVE Good Will Hunting until I realized that it was the fantasy of two middle-upper class Harvard faggots who fancied themselves of the streets but who also wanted to make sure everyone around them knew how smart they are while Will doesn't fall in love with some working class girl but some trust fund baby who's studying to become a doctor.Like I said, the fantasy of a rich douchebag which is what Damon and Affleck are and I can't watch the movie anymore because of that!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>84056882
Neither of them were rich when they made Good Will Hunting.
>>
>>84056974
They weren't poor either!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>84057337
Proofs?
>>
>>84054819
If they want to be gay together, it's okay.
>>
>>84057942
Putting from the rough?
>>
>>84054819
When you're from Boston you kind of have to love them. Along with Casey Affleck and Mark Wahlberg, because they're the only actors that can actually do a Boston accent.
>>
>>84057519
!!!FACT!!!!
>>
File: 1377606941130.gif (498KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1377606941130.gif
498KB, 500x211px
>Matt
>Damon
>>
>>84058807
>I was always kind of bewildered by Team America, I think because it's hard for us to understand what our images are in public, I think we're not good judges of that, and when I saw myself on screen just only able to say my own name and not really that well, I kind of wondered "Wow, is that how people perceive me?" At that point I just kind of was like, I'm a screenwriter and an actor, and like really? I can barely say my own name? So I was always bewildered by that, and I never talked to Trey and Matt about that. And incidentally, I believe those two are geniuses, and I don't use that word lightly. I think they are absolute geniuses, and what they've done is awesome and I'm a big fan of theirs, but I never quite understood that one. But I will say this. Those of us who were parodied in that video were parodied because we were against the Iraq war, and we went on the record against that War, and so history is on my side not theirs.
>>
>>84059025
He's right.
>>
>>84059929
Or left.
>>
>>84059025
I could've swore the joke was from watching people just scream his name at him when he was walking down the street
>>
File: acting.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
acting.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Is Matt a good actor?
>>
>>84061535
It literally came from the fact that when they got the original puppet of Matt Damon, his face looked fucked up like it is in the movie, so instead of fixing it they just decided to keep it and make the character fit his face and be retarded
>>
>>84054819
The question is, who's the bottom?
My money's on Matt.
>>
>>84061602
Bourne Identity was kino as shit.
>>
>>84054819
both shit
>>
>>84054997
Affleck is the one on the left you dumb monkey.
>>
>>84061602
He used to be. I don't know what happened to him, he just phones it in now. At least Affleck still tries.
>>
>>84054819
Vietnam fucking shits
>>
More like
Matt Demon
>>
apples
>>
Ben Affleck is the single greatest actor/director/producer in the last 60 years of film. His non-stop stream of smart and emotionally provocative films prove this. The Town? Classic. Argo? Classic. This man oozes genius out the ass and leaves the steaming pile for consumption by hacks like Paul Anderson and Scorsese. Actors look to him for whatever they need. He's always the first on casting lists for any and all parts. You want a snarky business man? Who else but Affleck. A femme fatale who will do whatever it takes to get the mission done? Affleck. A prominent civil rights leader? Affleck. He passes on a lot of these because he knows what he wants. That's what makes him alpha. He knows exactly where to go and what to do. Damon just rides his coattails. Long live Boston. Long live Affleck.
>>
>>84064587
This is a good post.
>>
>>84054819
I think they are responsible for giving false hope to loser teens thinking they will make out of their shitty town and become multimillionaire superstars. I mean,they are talented but they had INCREDIBLE luck.
>>
>>84054819
Affleck is 10x more talented than Damon. Damon is like DiCaprio, one of hollywoods most overrated actors and reddit front page memes.
>>
>>84065858
More like persistence. They didn't give up, and stuck a gay sex scene in Good Will Hunting.
>>
>>84065997
They had the talent and persistence,but as I said,the most important thing is luck. I mean,an average first time scriptwriter does not know Rob Reiner.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.