[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else feel like this season is subpar?

The setting is boring, the villains are way too retarded, Gloria and Swango are too much of a Mary Sue to even care and the Coen references are getting old.

I don't know, it just feels predictable. I hope it doesn't just end the way it looks like it's going to.
>>
>>84051739

>The setting is boring, the villains are way too retarded, Gloria and Swango are too much of a Mary Sue

Stopped reading right there, when will you idiots learn
>>
it's shit. not even david thewlis could save this.
>>
Better than season 2 desu
>>
Why does Varga consistently underestimate Swango again?
She escaped an ambush with an unknown figure, killing one goon and injuring Yuri severely. Not only this she winds up hijacking the truck that serves as his base.
The hijacking is understandable, he expected her to run, not stand and fight, but for a spooky guy knowing when her jail bus was coming, he's incapable of figuring out where she's moving from this point on despite knowing before.
I liked Swango but this is silly, please tell me she's not going to get out of jail free for this shit, she did AC a guy.
>>
>>84051842
Get out
>>
>>84051803
Why? Did it trigger you?
>>
i'll give the show credit for that ice cream scene. that was fucking repulsive.
>>
>>84051739
i really do like this season...but not gonna lie, sometimes it feels like the writers/cinematographers are jerking themselves off in some parts
>>
I thought the vargas gnashing teeth over Emmett's terrified face was a pretty kino way to sum up his power and control, would love to see that as a gif.
>>
>>84052073
Every Noah Hawley show does this, as soon as a montage begins I often just check out for it and stare at the screen mildly irritated waiting for actual engaging story telling to commence. A lot of tv shows have this problem now days.
>so we scoured the internet and found that the demographic that watches our show will enjoy these hip tracks if we pad our episode with them, we just need a bunch of shots of people not really doing anything
>>
>>84052208
>Noah Hawley
does he cover the songs sometimes to save money?
>>
2 > 1 > 3

It's hard to follow the masterpiece that is season 2. That being said, it's still quite good.
>>
>>84052300
1>2>3 you plebeian
>>
>>84052300
I really can't choose between 1 and 2.
>>
>>84051739
She's such a qt
>>
>>84052414
1 is automatic shit for having martin "the one note hack" freeman
>>
Gloria is the worst lady cop across the entire franchise. Totally boring, portrayed as ultra competent compared to her macho peers, yet everything has fallen right into her lap.
>>
>>84053974
better than molly and gus
>>
>>84052300
Yep
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.