[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now the dust has settled can we have a discussion about Get Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I know this is /tv/ but lets have a discussion.

Just watched this film and I thought it before it was going to be about how all white people are the KKK but this movie is far smarter than that.

From what I gathered its basically about liberal Obama voting white people wanting to be black, live vicariously through famous black people and in this film literally living through black people and making a big deal out of perceived racism. like when Rose is always thinking the cop and everyone else is racist just for doing anything.

I'm from the UK so I probably didn't pick up on everything but I enjoyed the film, what do you guys think?

Also I think the trailers wanted to make people think the baddies where old right wing "KKK" whit people.
>>
>>84050653
It's still shit.
>>
File: lebowski603.jpg (71KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
lebowski603.jpg
71KB, 640x361px
>>84050678
I enjoyed it and not be a fag or anything I'd give it around a 7.5/10, but as The Dude would say "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>>
>tfw racebaiters are so desperate to have something to rebel against they have to resort to making racemixing dorky liberals the face of bigotry in 21st century America
>>
>>84050831
These days liberals are the racists,They see black people as a tool to get them elected, they see them as children who can't look after them selves and they allow illegal immigration which takes black working class jobs and then hand them welfare so that they can control them like cattle, also they have broke the black nuclear family years ago which has caused kids to have no fathers and has lead to even more gang culture of blacks killing blacks. So the media say to these poor blacks "The right wing 'white man' is the root of your problems" and not the liberals themselves.
>>
File: jerry.png (1MB, 1025x765px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.png
1MB, 1025x765px
>Get Out
>Dear White People
>Colbert
>John Oliver
they're living in your heads, rent-free
>>
>>84050653
It's a good movie, but it's ruined by the way audiences have received it. They take it literally and actually believe that white people are a bigger danger to black people than the other way around.
>>
>>84051291
>Get Out
>Colbert
Alright I guess
>John Oliver
>Dear White People
Trash
>>
>>84050653
Fuck off turbocuck
>>
>>84051383
>They take it literally and actually believe that white people are a bigger danger to black people than the other way around.

What do you mean by this?
>>
File: 3VwfviR.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
3VwfviR.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>84051406
>>
>>84051429
Types of Murders by How Common They Are
1. Black-on-black
2. White-on-white
3. Black-on-white
4. White-on-black
A lot of people believe that #4 is the most common, and when this movie is taken at face value, it reinforces that stereotype.
>>
>>84051429

Niggers are more likely to murder themselves or white men than for a white man to murder a nigger
>>
>>84051053
Also, water is often wet.
>>
>>84050653
Spot on analysis
>>
>>84050678
this too much fucking build and then a shit rushed ending. the ending would have been more poignant if it was an actual police officer thinking he commited the murders which he did and shoots him down. thats a horror movie but as we all know blacks are the new whites and they can do no wrong.
>>
>>84052627
Oh okay
>>84052688
Thanks
>>
>>84052562
Ty
>>
>>84052562
>A lot of people believe that #4 is the most common
source?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.