[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: colbertstone.jpg (75KB, 978x652px) Image search: [Google]
colbertstone.jpg
75KB, 978x652px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84046044
(You) for caring
>>
stone for not saying bad things about putin on colbert's apolitical, unbiased show
>>
>>84046044

putin is literally evil incarnate and friends with persimmon pol pot aka droof

olive stone should be stoned to death
>>
>>84046044
CBS for giving Colbert a show.
>>
Colbert. He fears the naming of the Jew, even if a Jew does it.
>>
>When Colbert asked what about the documentary is most surprising, Stone responded, “I think devoted to his country and I’m amazed at his calmness, his courtesy — he never really said anything bad about anybody and, I mean, he’s been through a lot. He’s been insulted and abused …”

>At this point groans and incredulous laughter started rising in the audience.

>“Abused by the press, in the media,” Stone clarified, which only turned the smattering of laughter into a louder roar.

>"Look I just don't think he is Hitler or anything," says Stone. At which point Colbert leaps onto his desk and starts spitting down at the director, while turning and laughing maniacally with the audience who at this point have all left their seats screaming and roaring on the ground chanting "Stephen! Stephen!" with a few yelling "Get him! Kill him!"

>Stone starts "OK I don't need to take thi-" but Colbert bravely interrupts him “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of Stone's face.
>>
>ex-KGB agent who's been implicated in assassinations multiple times tells you he good boy
>believe him
Stone is just a contrarian trying to drum up sales.
>>
File: 1425328429173.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1425328429173.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>le dictator
>he's very popular and would win the popular vote easily

>meanwhile china is ruled by communist party and abuses human rights all the time
>literally no one in hollywood cares
>in fact they love him because le climate change where china doesn't have to give up anything
>>
>>84046143
This is actually true. Stone condemned the "neo-cons", this means he is at the very least somewhat aware of the Jewish presence in American politics.
>>
>>84048068
>>in fact they love him because le climate change
No they "love" him because if they insult china they can't release their movie in the biggest market.
>>
>>84046044
Both.
One for being rude and obnoxious.
Other for sucking up to a foreign authoritarian(s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjTBDF3Ciw
>>
>>84046143
In an interview with The Times newspaper on July 25, 2010, Stone claimed that America does not know "the full story" on Iran and complained about Jewish "domination" in parts of the U.S. media and foreign policy, notably his view that Adolf Hitler was misunderstood due to Jewish control of the media. When Stone was asked why so much of an emphasis has been placed on the Holocaust, as opposed to the 20-plus million casualties the Soviet Union, for example, suffered in World War II, he stated that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) was an overly powerful Jewish lobby within the U.S. The remarks were heavily criticized by Jewish groups, including the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

Yuli Edelstein, the speaker of Israel's Knesset and the leading Soviet refusenik, described Stone's remarks as what "could be a sequel to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion",[71] and the American Jewish Committee,[72] as well as from Israel's Diaspora Affairs and Public Diplomacy Minister.[71]

A day later, Stone stated: "In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret. Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry. The fact that the Holocaust is still a very important, vivid and current matter today is, in fact, a great credit to the very hard work of a broad coalition of people committed to the remembrance of this atrocity—and it was an atrocity."[73]

Two days later, Stone issued a second apology to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which was accepted. "I believe he now understands the issues and where he was wrong, and this puts an end to the matter," said ADL National Director Abraham Foxman.[74]
>>
>>84049327
>Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry
How'd they get him?
>>
>>84046084
Obama has killed more people than Putin
>>
>>84048103
"Neoconservative" Was an extremely mainstream and widely used phrase through the Bush years, kiddo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.