[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is nothing good about this movie other than some nice side boob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: the-mummy-poster-2-988842.jpg (353KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
the-mummy-poster-2-988842.jpg
353KB, 1080x1350px
there is nothing good about this movie other than some nice side boob
>>
>>84043526
The mummy was pretty cool, especially early on when it was still all mangled.
The opening ancient Egypt scenes were good.
The mummy getting in tom's head without him realising was neat.
Russell crowd nibbling the scenery was good.
Undead templars were cool though underused.

It was OK, better than the reviews suggest, just seems a bit like it was caught between being a horror, being quite campy, and being a generic inoffensive blockbuster, so it lurched about tonaly too much without commiting to anything enough to do it justice.
Also the female lead couldn't act and had no chemistry with tom.
>>
File: annabelle and cruise.jpg (147KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
annabelle and cruise.jpg
147KB, 634x634px
>>84043526
Cruise's and blondie had some good chemistry.
First action scenes were very good.
The plane scene was very impressive

Shame that the last 1/3 was boring as heck.
>>
the scene after Tom gets the power from the dagger and mummy is standing there all sheepishly.

>I-I I hope he likes me...
>>
>>84044677
adorable
>>
>>84044403

templars serving an Egyptian make no sense nor does the dagger. "completeling the ritual will awken the God of death so to stop evil we must complete the ritual"
>>
>>84044403
you forgot
no scenario
no characters
no dialogue
i think they've been afraid of making a new indiana jones
that paralized them

better watch Besson's The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec
at least it's funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhmCHnNcWs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.